• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UofM biweeklies Ann Arbor, MI (Back in the Fall)

Enzyme

Smash Apprentice
Were people smashing tonight? I'd be interested.

And I'll probably be up in time for doubles tomorrow, if anyone wants to team with someone who is bad. Just throwing that out there.

Levitas

the moon
Yeah, Shibby and AS$ showed up today, and we're playing right now. PM me if you're interested, or just kinda show up. Whatever float your boat.

Shaeden

Smash Journeyman
you guys wouldn't want me as a teammate, i kill my teammates, not to mention i'm teaming with either gimpson or cryptic.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Something came up about other people reserving the basement a while ago for 4:30, and while I insisted to scotu that we can finish the tournament in 2 hours 30 minutes or so : P, we'll be holding it in the West Lounge. You know, the place we always went to when bad **** went down in the basement.

lain

Smash Master
cisco, you are actually coming? usually you don't want to.

if so, call me. i can give you a ride.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
What I remember:
1. Mikey Lenetia
2. Dope
3. Luladin
4. Shaeden
5. Anther
5. Euch
7. SCOTU
7. Ankoku

17 entrants total. thax didn't show.

Mikey and Dope won doubles.

Shoutouts after I eat.

lain

Smash Master
X_X hahaha. lost to random people. i need to practice smash.

i'm still better then Scotu. : )

<3's

Luladin

Smash Apprentice
Pretty awesome **** everyone.

Anther- It was nice not fighting you in doubles! Don't hate me for singles...I just want to win.
Dope and Mikey- Pretty good games. Gratz on first and second
Dan- The Green greens match and the Jungle Japes should of been recorded. Fish tech ftw.
Boyr- Bow maker
Tony and Jman-Nice after tourney friendlies~
Euch- Jigglypuff <3s you

And whoever else I missed- GG no re

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Hmm...

Shoutouts in a different order this time.

Shaeden destroyed me in pools. : (
Euch - Please don't make me hate Rainbow Cruise. Kirby's too terrible of a character to make me hate him.
Enzyme - dthrow to WARLOCK PUNCH.
Anti - Huh, never saw you before. Nice playing with you, you should come to more of these : )
Sheepyman - Stage counterpick mindgames?
Dope - This shoutout makes no sense. ^_^;;
Luladin - Fun fun indeed. Fire Emblem ditto! XD
Khovastis - Did you enjoy the lightshow between singles and doubles? : D
Mikey, Anther - Nice seeing you guys again, even though I didn't get to play with you guys.

Good games, everyone.

Enzyme

Smash Apprentice
Tony, I hate you. Also, the phantasm needs more hit frames, like seriously.

Man I suck at this game. I can't even beat Lain, wtf?

And fun times teaming with you Scotu. Japes ftw.

Anti-

Smash Rookie
First post shout outs?
Ankoku- I dun like peach :(, and maybe Yoshi's story wasnt the best counter pick, lol
Enzyme- Uthrow to Falcon punch lulz. :p
Anther- I still owe you a falcon Punch still. I couldn't even hit you with one when we were teaming...
Dope- Your Falcon = ****. Still confused as to how your reverse Nair out prioritised my Nair (hax maybe?)
Kagusuchi- Lol, 0 to death combo and a Falcon punch in one match, you shoulda suicided cus it was that awesome.
Lain- Falcon > Falco on FD :p
Mikey- I don't even think you lost a game in pools. XD. And once again, Yoshi's story probably wasnt the best counter pick lol.
Scoutu- Srsly, youve got crazy tech skill, lol.
Anyone i missed/didn't play- It was awesome being there, best tourney ive ever been to. (Considering ive only gone to like Planet X :urg:) I need to get alot better before i can even make it to top 10, lol. And Wendy's ftw.

Shaeden

Smash Journeyman
random shoutouts:

mikey- that peach is crazy
dope- i was a bit disappointed with the outcome of our set. i'll counter-pick jungle next time
anther- my pika is better than your falco. D:
luladin- we didn't get to play this time
euch- taunting in pools is the only way to go and dash attack always wins in sudden death

the tournament was fun but anther's prejudices ruined it. :(

lain

Smash Master
lawl. i changed my characters to try and branch out today. i realized two things:
i can't play falco for ****
and my marth is decent.

anti- !! i don't play falco. haha. i thought it would have been a good idea.... : (
luladin + ankoku + bowyer + anther- : ( i wanted to play ya! sad i couldn't
dope- good stuff ****** me. i enjoyed the random tipper on my counter though! :D i'll get 3 stock off you legitimately next time.
mikey- your peach is quite scary still. i'll also get 3 stock off you legitimately next time!!
gimpson- had fun playing with ya in teams. it was quite hawt. ;D plus the friendlies were fantastic, you helped me with my marth. hope to play ya again next time!
scotu- you're tech is still ridiculous, but i'm catching up! heh, got ya back from last time in pools! always a pleasure to play ya.
shaeden- you wrecked me in friendlies. : (next time though i'll get ya back!
enzyme- Xp marth vs jiggs. haha. i didn't feel like being depressed playing fox v jiggs. your jiggs is scary on japes! sadly, you'll never see that stage against me again. hhaha.
euch- I SHOULD HAVE STAYED FOOOOOOOX. why did i even consider testing falco... hahaha. good stuff though!

all in all i had good fun. sad i didn't place very high as usual, but eh.

looking forward to the next one. i'm all fired up now. yayuhzz

Kagutsuchi

Smash Cadet
UMB was too good. So much fun. xD

lain - Yeah, don't play Falco until you're better with him. xD
Anti- Don't 0 to death me or Falcon punch me, those are mean. =(
Mikey - Ow. <<
Dope - Ow...
Scotu - I'll get you next time!
Shaeden - More ow... T_T
Ankoku - lol I suck at doubles.
Bowyer - Taunting and getting hit by Falcon Punch = win

Also, I just saw a Luladin and FL-Kail in a DotA game. =|

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Thanks to everyone who came!

Enzyme - thanks for teaming, that was fun. My first time teaming w/ jiggs.
Luladin - What.... The..... ****?.....
Mikey - stop being so good. period.
lail - lol @ you being better.
Euch - STOP ELIMINATING ME!
Anther - you have no idea how close it was to being the andrew>anther combo in brackets.
Shaeden, Dope - didn't get to play you guys, but good work!

More stuff.

Kagutsuchi

Smash Cadet
lol did you now? What's your WC3 name?
Yeah, my name on BNet (and like everywhere else) is Ikkitrix... Although that game only lasted like 5 minutes until people started leaving. And I think that was the game where I was Silencer instead of Tiny. <__<

Yeah, yesterday SUCKED for DotA for whatever reason, more than half of the games I played didn't get to the end because of leavers.

Luladin

Smash Apprentice
The only good game we had that day is when we had a host who played -apem instead of normal -ap. And we promptly ***** everyone.

Euch

Smash Rookie
Hey... little late on these, but better now than never.

Dope- You're sick. I never want to have to play you but think we should probably team next time.
Mikey- You can hang with Dope. Enough said.
Andrew- The puff may <3 me, but I </3 the puff (I hate internet lingo).
Lain- I will never understand it, but you're about the 14th person to go through this thought process: "FD? Is this Link player serious? Falco will own him on FD"
Shaeden- You're my favorite opponent to play, but only in pools. I only enjoy losing when it only kind of matters. Also, if you think Anther is racist at those things, try rooming with him.
Anther- Words cannot express the hate I and my people have for you. If you knock me out of winners again, I'll ruin your GameCube.

More people than this deserve mention, such as JMan and Ankoku (sp?), but they just put more paper in the printer here and I need to join in the mad dash to get my copies done before it's backed up for another hour.

Peaces.

Anther

Smash Champion
blah blah blah..~`11!

Luladin - lol, I anti-heart you. Rawr.
jmansmash - I think you almost led me somewhere this time ... ;]... but... yeh ;x..
Kail - Good stuff in the brackets, always good to see yo ***!!
Scotu - Thx for the regular tournaments, we also don't play like we used to. I miss the good ole days.
Ankoku - We should liek team someday in the future, or actually play each other sometimes. Jeeze.
Shaeden - Sorry my old fashioned ways ruined the tournament. At least you being there brightened my day. get it =D??? =D????? .......... =[.....
Anti- It's simply because I don't believe...
Euch - You're almost as bad of a person as you are a roommate. <3. Every sentence for you is false except for the first one

lain

Smash Master
hmmmm where are those lovely videos of me sucking it up really bad against anther and euch in teams? AND for being a moron and counterpicking a character i don't even play anymore against euch. -_- hahah.

Top Bottom