• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UofM biweeklies Ann Arbor, MI (Back in the Fall)

lain

Smash Master
you're all just jealous cause i'm better then you. (especially jmansmash)

everyone seems to hate me for no reason too. it's funny. but hey, being random ****s is cool.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
ok im comming this saturday possibly with another but ill be there 100% so if anyone wants to team let me know i'll team with you that is all.

Enzyme

Smash Apprentice
I've never actually gotten up early enough for doubles so... and I suck.

One of these days, my Luigi is actually going to beat someone (reputable).

So...this is still on Sat. right?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I'm open for teams. Jman has priority over choosing to team with me, though he hasn't given me a set reply yet ("if you want to").

alcoady

Smash Ace
antoine you should team with Shea, Sneeriously kick some Pika-A$$

also, sadly i will not be attending due to the fact there's actually a touney in BANGOR...which is like 5 min drive for me :)

WEST SIEEEEEEEED!!!!!

Shaeden

Smash Journeyman
I'll teamzies anther, though i must warn you that there's still a chance i may not make it. :o
biggy do me a favor and spell it with the a infront of e, it'll make me feel better :)

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
Ankoku ill team with you if you need a partner cause i need one as well....i'll def be there on sat anyone need a ride? i'm comming from port huron area and am willing to pick people up for a lil gas money.

Levitas

the moon
Ankoku's mine beotch. Step off!

Nah, I'm kidding. But he's teaming with me this round again. Sounds like a bunch of people are looking for teammates this time.

lain

Smash Master
well i totally can't make it for doubles. community service johns.

singles though probably.

and kail, uhhmmmm i'm PRETTY sure i can rock you. so i dunno what you're talking about haha. : )

Dopey

Smash Lord
i dunno lain, kail took me to last stocks a few times =)

better bring a pillow cause you gonna be soo rested son!

alcoady

Smash Ace
Dope, you serious about havn' smashfests at your place soon?

also lain, the reason everyone hates you for no reason is because your always PRETTY sure you can kick the **** out of everybody in the state. don't bite off more than you can chew now

<3 lain :chuckle:

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
Ankoku's mine beotch. Step off!

Nah, I'm kidding. But he's teaming with me this round again. Sounds like a bunch of people are looking for teammates this time.
lol gotta love good humor. and yea it does seem like alot of people are looking for teamsies

lain

Smash Master
lawl. well i am certainly confident. :laugh:

but i mean, people need to realize 90% of the time i'm just knowingly exercising hubris to just have fun and take it lightheartedly. but people take it way too seriously sometimes.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Pools tonight. Friendlies when I figure out what to do with the Superchunk of Falcon.

Enzyme

Smash Apprentice
Was the chunk of Jman beating me and that other marth (sorry, forgot your name) with just the lightning kick really recorded? Because I think that'd be the first video of me that goes up... T_T

*Zelda hate*

Top Bottom