• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UofM biweeklies Ann Arbor, MI (Back in the Fall)

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Google Video is being an *** at the moment. I started uploading on tuesday night, and now, the first vid is up. It just keeps restarting and sometimes backtracking and weird ****. Anyway, it was just tony vs tom in pools singles. and i don't really know what's wrong with the uploading (it's like the server's flippin out, similar to the problem SideFX had in uploading SS' vid). They'll be up when i can get them up.

darkssin

Smash Cadet
dude... that match isn't worth watching, just ignore it and any of the other ones i was in, or if you'd like to see scotu 4 stock me as i destroy myself, that's kind of worth watching

Firebrand713

Smash Apprentice
If you keep an eye on the casuals, you can see me totally wtfpwning anther's pikachu with the most rediculous yoshi spike during quick attack shenanigans ever.

Its worth just uploading that part of the video. I lost, so the rest of it doesnt matter.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
rofl, that was Ohmigod Awesome. But again, it'd be nice if we don't talk about college football in the biweeklies thread. XD

Google Vids is still being a ***** when I last looked. I'm in Troy right now, but when I get back I'll check with scotu and see if we can figure another site or something to host the tourney vids.

Can we get some word on what side tourney we're going to be running next weekend? I know Smash 64 is popular, but if you put a vote for it please bring an N64 and Smash too, because we don't have any of those sitting around to set up the side tourney on.

darkssin

Smash Cadet
well, I forget where else i posted this (I think a different thread) but I've got a 64, but no smash game... sister stole it

Burning Lava

Smash Journeyman
It's unofficially th 16th.
That works for me... not sure if I'll be able to get out all the way to Ann Arbor from the SW part of MI. Heard of anything closer?

Man, this sucks, cause Saturday's don't work for me, and this is one of the few things going on Sunday.

Randizzle

Smash Ace
you guys still haven't played the falcon player i've found. any falcon that doesn't get ***** my andrew's jiggs is some pretty good **** i think. too bad he doesn't really want to go to north campus for anything, but i'll still try to convince him to show up.

Enzyme

Smash Apprentice
Somehow I ended up at Cedar Point last weekend. And while I don't like Cedar Point more than smash, I do like it more than all of you.

Anyways, I'll be there this week...probably.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Falcon player? Is he Rocko, the guy who was in east side floor 1 of Bursley last year? I remember him wrecking me several times when I randomly played him in March or something.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
wait, he doesn't want to come to north campus for a portion of a day to smash, when people are coming from south haven and kalamazoo? wtf. lazyass. but in all seriousness, try to get him to come, cause the more people the better, and i still haven't gotten to play him. I'll try to get the rest of the vids up by tonight.

EDIT: Vids are getting up now, See the last link in my sig.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I hope to see a lot of you tomorrow. I'll be spending an hour or two just getting everything set up, and my feelings will be hurt if you make johns about not making it. : (

lain

Smash Master
you guys actually recruited mikey lenetia? lawl.

regardless, i'm hoping enzyme can give me and sheepyman a ride to this... : (

alcoady

Smash Ace
<-----Southwest MI tourney----->

hey, all you ann arbor doodz, it's high time you F-ers come down to the south west,
this tourney is gunna be big, and its gunna rock a$$..

don't even think about johning out of this one...you have too long of notice.
SW gunna give it to ya!! :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

(see sig biotches)

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Doubles
1. Anther and Bowyer
2. Shaeden and Cryptic
3. Randizzle and SCOTU
4. Jman and Ankoku
Forgot the rest

Singles
1. Shaeden
2. Luladin
3. Anther
4. Bowyer
5. lain
5. SCOTU
7. Ankoku
7. Someone?
9. Jman
9. Randizzle
I forget the rest.

Good games, everyone.

darkssin

Smash Cadet
Good games everyone that attended. Aside from our somewhat shortage on setups and complications with the game room being reserved by another group, all went well... well, I sucked anyway lol

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Anyone who went to ST5 and didn't go to this is a ******. We had a bigger turnout with overall better skill. This next tourney will be even bigger meaning a larger payout. More people need to show up, no johns.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Thanks guys, it was awesome! Great work organizing, not much you can do about the SAPAC meeting, but still, terrific!

Anther

Smash Champion
btw yalls it was fun hanging out at UofM Sat and Sunday. Thx for the rides and the teams stuff Bowyer. Good tourney and all... but yall should be able to muster more than 6 TV's at a dorm!!

Just kidding though it was good and smooth... Can't wait till the next ones.

CrYpTiC

Smash Rookie
Fun stuff, even though I went from 2nd in teams to.....last in singles haha... I started sucking it up really hard.

But good playing all you... deffinatly coming next time..unless my work decides to gay me.

Hope the videos go up soon cant wait to watch...

and the rest Lula had on Shaeden was hilarious, Up-throw to UAIR....REST.... good stuff crazy jiggs.

Hope to play you all again soon

Top Bottom