• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UofM biweeklies Ann Arbor, MI (Back in the Fall)

Randizzle

Smash Ace
canadian quarter? yes. hug? only if he loves you.

don't ask, just bring a TV and cube if you can. As of now, it looks like it's going to be low tier if we have time for a side tournament.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I don't have any Canadian quarters to give this time around. : ( I'll give lain two hugs.

We need TVs/setups/whatever you can bring. As many as you guys got. petre, I think you have my number. Just give me a call.

Randizzle

Smash Ace
thanks to everyone who came. apologies for doing low tier before singles. it was only to wait for people that said they were coming (but just didn't show up). but congrats to mikey in singles and low tier, and biggy + luladin in doubles.

alcoady

Smash Ace
good **** everyone, can't wait to see the vids.

also,i left about 11:15.....just got home at 2:30.....

Sheepy, killer ganon
antoine, ...i still hate you..
lain, you's gettin better
Andrew, thanks for getting all the kills and being the life tank.....uhh....thanks for winning teams for me :/

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Hey, I'm getting better at paying attention to what's owning me. :D

petre is AMAZING because he placed dead last and still made more money than SCOTU did. XD
****, I knew I forgot to play someone in friendlies. Uh, next time-ish, Biggy? Good **** in doubles, though.
Randy, your style is really hard on yourself whenever you're not at the total best of your game... which is like, 80% of the time.
Reminder to bring your moneybox for the next one, SCOTU. Also, you seriously need to get that match on Green Greens split and uploaded ASAP. Most amusing way to get a Peach 4-stocked ever. (Want to win against me? Counterpick Green Greens)
Sheepyman beat me in the Roy ditto. : (
lain, I might've made a mistake. The first round probably was FD, now that I think about it. But whatever, it's all in the past now. Wow, Fox gets owned hard on Brinstar.
Boyr, YEAH! We actually did well in doubles.
Mikey is God Tier.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Good **** to all. Congrats to Mikey & Al & Andrew!

The next ones will be run more smoothly and more better. and probably without a side tourney (well, maybe after singles). I'll have the vids up sometime this week. Can't guanantee when, since i'm back in school now.

@ Tony, the first one was at FD, but you lost, so it was OK.

Oh, and I suck at placing for $.

Firebrand713

Smash Apprentice
Hey, i live in southfield and I managed to get HELLA LOST on the way home from this. I ended up in, I dont know... tailor or something? The guy at the gas station that I asked for directions hadnt even heard of mile roads. I was on telegraph at least.

i estimate I was about 30 or 40 miles south of where I needed to be. Instead of about an hour to get home, it took about 3. And my cell phone ran out of batteries to make it even more exciting.

Tons of matching I had yesterday, and a surprising victory over Randizzle. I think I also pulled a few Vs out of Anther, but not on Pikachu. Some day I will be possessed to improve my game, I know now exactly what I could do to get better, but untill that day, I will just practice by playing other people, lol.

Thanks for hosting. My attendance to future ones is uncertain, but it was fun none-the-less.

Watty

Smash Lord
hey you guys should hold a tourny invite smashers from appalachian state and see who wins but in all honesty i know who would win.

GET FROOOOOOOOOOOOOOED

Luladin

Smash Apprentice
Haha, I may of been the life tank but I certainly can't take all the credit for myself. We had some pretty awesome team work and pulled off some pretty awesome stuff. As for getting most of the kills, everytime you knocked someone off the stage I just made sure they stayed off.

AlreadyAway

Smash Rookie
the only suggestion that I would have to make it run a little better would be to do all the money tournaments before the free low tier things

Watty

Smash Lord
the only suggestion that I would have to make is learn how to stop a spread offense
soooo true good sir cause u gonna be seeing that **** all year especially against Oregon, u might go 0-2 national titles contenders more like****tiest team in michigan. Go play some more D2 schools u froes

GET FROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOED SON

Watty

Smash Lord
34-32 is all i need to say but i will add some more cause its easy. GG no redos get froed see u guys in November ROFL what better insult is there than u MICHIGAN in the BIG HOUSE in front of 107,000 screaming wolverine fans, payed a team 400,000 so u could beat the **** outta them and they get something from it. But instead u lost to them ruining ur season embarrassing u for all of NCAA history. granite next yr u can say that was last yr its a new season but until than get froed son i will be making stops all yr reminding u of how much u guys suck

was that better?

SCOTU

Smash Hero
In all honesty, our team pretty much blows. I didn't know what people were talking about when they said we might be national champs, but they were high. Our team was overrated last year, and really quite sucks this year. But you know what? i don't really care. I've got my tickets for both the notre dame and Ohio State game, so i don't really care. And seriously, what's an ex-cok doing in a MI thread?

Watty

Smash Lord
u where ranked 5th in the nation ur entire offense is back u have 2 heisman candidates and its still no excuse to lose to a d2 school but hwat about u was supposed to suck. Your defensive coordinator is supposed ot be a genius. If u guys where going to ever beat us again this was the yr are offense is gone and we have new QB and yet after saturday i feel as if ur gonna be like youngstown state to us
(thats te D2 school we played and *****, cause even with new WR, QB, and RB, we still put up over 30 pts cause we are balllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllin

whats the X COK member doing? reminding u that you guys suck compared to Ohio at all sports but hockey GTFO froooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo this is now the Bash The **** Outta UofM Biweeklies thread

darkssin

Smash Cadet
You know, I kind of wanna think he's asking for it, but I'm not sure... hmmm... well academically speaking we beat you guys in just about everything, so all brawn and no brain make OSU a pretty dumb school to go to?

But yeah, our team does suck this year, there was no doubt about that. I only hope they don't embarrass us further throughout the rest of the season.

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
You know, I kind of wanna think he's asking for it, but I'm not sure... hmmm... well academically speaking we beat you guys in just about everything, so all brawn and no brain make OSU a pretty dumb school to go to?

But yeah, our team does suck this year, there was no doubt about that. I only hope they don't embarrass us further throughout the rest of the season.
stop speaking as if you go to an iv league school lol. nothing shows more ignorance than condescending comments made on others based on your own flawed pride... lol ****in u of m. Insulting the integrity of one's athletic department is harmless.... insulting someone's intelligence is not.... don't be a ****in fro.

keep it clean ******....

hochi still loves his u of m smashers. :p

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
If you love us so much, show up to our biweeklies, dammit. >.<

Rat

Smash Lord
Wish i could of made it =(
I'll try to make it out at least once this semester.
Bleh classes......

Randizzle

Smash Ace
trail's right, keep it clean.
michigan played like **** for the first half and screwed up two fieldgoals the second half and that was that. not seeing much to argue about. all there is to do is to see if the team starts playing better again. watty seemed like a pretty cool guy from what i saw at fc. i actually think it'd be really cool if a few of the good ohio guys can make it up here for a biweekly sometime and hang out, smash, and take our money.

Zelow

Smash Apprentice
god as my witness i will show for one of these biweekly thingys just gonna have to get people reallied up for it + find i nice car that can make the trip + set up a price for everyone to pitch in and hopefully i can go. i plan to use the time till then to practice seeing how at my current state i SUCK i mean bad too plus i wanna play scotu really bad now i hear he got alot better then the last time i played him and i have the most fun playing him. well hopefully ill be seeing you guys soon smash on!

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Zelow, you need to show up here, and make sure malice and those dudes do too.

@ others: This is smashboards not footballboards.

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
I, myself, would love to come to these tournaments, but I'm on the other side of the state, with no car, and no money to pay for the gas to get there. Regardless, where are all the smashers on the western side of Michigan, where are the Tournaments for that region?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I, myself, would love to come to these tournaments, but I'm on the other side of the state, with no car, and no money to pay for the gas to get there. Regardless, where are all the smashers on the western side of Michigan, where are the Tournaments for that region?
This thread is specifically for our biweeklies (which Randizzle needs to update the date on).

If you want to find other smashers, smashfests, or tournaments in your area, go here.

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
This thread is specifically for our biweeklies (which Randizzle needs to update the date on).

If you want to find other smashers, smashfests, or tournaments in your area, go here.
My bad. It started out to be about the biweeklies, but ended up as that. Sorry for that.

Allt hat aside, though, I will try to make at least one of these, after I practice up and try to wavedash again.

King Malice

Smash Ace
Man, its going to be awhile before I can go to one of these. I need to go to Laser Quest this month. I am getting so rusty at Laser Quest, it isn't even funny. I bet I can't even break 2000pts in an ironman game now.

I will come to the next one of these if I win ones of those GameStop tournies.

rofa

Smash Journeyman
man, too bad i saw this post after september 2nd. i'll definitely be at the next one, but when is it?

rofa

Smash Journeyman
nice. ill unofficially be there then. i can bring a wii and maybe a tv depending on if i can get a ride. i'm excited to meet you guys! i havent played smash for like 6 months when i went to a tournament back home at ken's house and got pwned by him in the first round lol. but yeah, see you all there

Top Bottom