• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UofM biweeklies Ann Arbor, MI (Back in the Fall)

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Just heard from Boyr that the basement is reserved... I'll have to find another location.

darkssin

Smash Cadet
Yep, Bursley is holding a "Family Tailgating Party" on saturday starting at 11 am. More info to come later (about the bi-weekly that is)

Levitas

the moon
Ankoku just reserved the MGS lounge for the tourney, so everything's all set to go. Instructions are on their way, but it's the same building as before, so it's not hard to find at all.

Jermesque

Smash Apprentice
I will surely be there, however, I will probably be alone. Should I bring a full setup? What do we need? I have 1 of everything.

Malice, I'm positive it was your Sheik. Keep in mind that it was a friendly, and that I sucked much more than I currently suck at that time. I do believe it was against my Luigi, pink outift, probably failed at least half of my wavedashes <.<

Lol, I want another friendly at UMB3 if you're there =].

SCOTU

Smash Hero
We need as many full setups as physically possible. The more we get, the faster it can go, the more friendlies, etc...

Anther

Smash Champion
at least half is being generous jermesque...
jk.

Shaeden was the black guy playing piano if I recall correctly.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
It's just on the floor you're entering at. it's where we moved the biweekly to last time if you were there.

Edit: why can't you link it on the first post today?

CrYpTiC

Smash Rookie
That map would have been fantastic last time me and shaeden tried to find out where you guys were hahaha

And BTW Ankoku thanks for the mapzies.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
lol, they'll be done tomorrow. most of them are split. I'll just need to finish splitting them. It's funny how little time it takes, i just need to remember to do it.

Randizzle

Smash Ace
ok, so as an incentive to bring TVs. scotu, bowyer, ankoku, and I will be giving four dollars (out of our own pockets) for each of the first few PLAYABLE (use your own discretion) TVs that you guys bring. We'll throw in an extra dollar if you also bring a cube or wii (but only if you bring a TV). So bring a cube and tv for $5.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Also, no trying to cheat out on work by bringing a light flatscreen instead of a CRT. LCDs and plasmas have lag, and even if you might not notice it, other people will.

Bringing a Cube/Wii also involves bringing a copy of Smash and memory card, I'm guessing.

It'd be very awesome if we actually managed to get eight playable TVs this time.

Levitas

the moon
One thing Ankoku forgot to mention: If you bring a setup, it will be safe. We have people watching the tourney area at all times so you really shouldn't have to worry about bringing a setup.

maverickvasquez

Smash Rookie
yo someone who is organizing this thing get @ me i have bout 10 peeps that wanna come thru but have no idea where what who when and all that. ya i know read before and i did . but i still got some ?'s

myspace.com/maverickuno

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Everything should be on the first post, but if you still have questions you can PM me, ankoku, or scotu.

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
yo someone who is organizing this thing get @ me i have bout 10 peeps that wanna come thru but have no idea where what who when and all that. ya i know read before and i did . but i still got some ?'s

myspace.com/maverickuno

ay u live near the st. anne church, if so i do my community service there n be bored so if u live round there we can smash

Jermesque

Smash Apprentice
at least half is being generous jermesque...
jk.

Shaeden was the black guy playing piano if I recall correctly.
I was SERIOUSLY sucking it up, you can edit out that 'jk' lol.

Also: Yes, I am black, and I play Roy, and my name is Neo. Ask me about my matches with Ken.
<.<
>.>

CrYpTiC

Smash Rookie
Im the white guy that gets 2nd in teams and last in singles :D

Seriously.. not getting last this time -_-

and If I do... I have Shaeden's teammate johns

mastersmash

Smash Apprentice
yo guys i'll be coming to this one *my first smash tourney btw* :) and scotu, were u laughing at my name when i was on the phone w/ ankoku? xD i know its pretty lame eh? lol but can't w8 for tourney...i wanna face sco2's fox :|

CrYpTiC

Smash Rookie
Doubles (Coming Soon )
Ok scotu last time I checked soon meant....

soon (sōōn) Pronunciation Key
adv. soon·er, soon·est

1. In the near future; shortly.
2. Without hesitation; promptly: came as soon as possible.
3. Before the usual or appointed time; early.
4. With willingness; readily: I'd as soon leave right now.
5. Obsolete Immediately.
We are gonna have a long talk about this later today at UMB3:mad:

Jermesque

Smash Apprentice
7 hours until I start losing XD.

Updated list of things that are coming with me:
-Danny
-gift for Anther
-full setup
-money
-game face

Top Bottom