• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UofM biweeklies Ann Arbor, MI (Back in the Fall)

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Bowyer, Ankoku, and I still make a better team for running UMBs than Ankoku and lain though.

lain

Smash Master
*shrugs* i don't care. :laugh:

i have showed up early/on time most of the time though :)

can't wait for UMB yayuhzz

bigy, do you want to team for this???

okiyama

Smash Ace
I got signifigantly worse because of Brawl, can't wait to play against people that haven't played Brawl and are thus in the Melee mind set, making them probably quite a bit better.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
The reason we are taking it back over is because this is our tournament, and when we stopped it was because we wanted a small break and it was only for a short time while we waited for brawl to get closer. It has nothing to do with Lain.

okiyama, you aren't good enough in melee to get worse by playing brawl. no johns.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I don't even understand what you're trying to say.

Brawl made me better at Melee.

Kagutsuchi

Smash Cadet
I'll probably be coming to this... Hell, I might actually get some people who said they'd be coming to one of them for like 3 months but never did.

I still haven't played Brawl. =( And now I suck more at Melee than I did before for no reason. xD

Kagutsuchi

Smash Cadet
I could bring a 9 inch TV if we really need it. I don't want to bring my Wii/Melee though, do we have more than enough available Cube/Melees? We could use it for a Brawl station, but it's so **** small. <__<

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
I could bring a 9 inch TV if we really need it. I don't want to bring my Wii/Melee though, do we have more than enough available Cube/Melees? We could use it for a Brawl station, but it's so **** small. <__<
Bring it! We need tv's even if they are small. People, we need bigger tv's for the later parts of the tournament as well. So people, bring tv's!

We are going to have a copy of brawl at the UMB Saturday. Brawl will be free to play only if you enter atleast one of the melee tournaments. I repeat, if you do not enter either the singles or doubles tournament, you will not be allowed to play brawl, no exceptions, unless you want to pay $5 (the cost of the tournaments). We may also have a free brawl tournament after the melee tournament.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
If we have a brawl tourney, then we will deal with stages and stuff then, cause like I don't have brawl in front of me right now and I don't know what stages we will allow.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
I'd just as soon go w/ Vidjo's Tink's list for stages.

Oh, and the size of the TV doesn't matter for brawl stations, cause after the melee tourney, we'll move the brawl to big Tvs and have a brawl tourney (w/ recorded matches).

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
I'd just as soon go w/ Vidjo's Tink's list for stages.

Oh, and the size of the TV doesn't matter for brawl stations, cause after the melee tourney, we'll move the brawl to big Tvs and have a brawl tourney (w/ recorded matches).

I certainly look forward to seeing these recorded matches.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
d00d, Olimar Twirls.... so good.

Yeah, his Olimar is pretty good, but he can't handle Olimar dittos.
I've completely lost faith in word of mouth on what's "good" or "bad." I hear from a bunch of people that Sheik is so terrible, and I win more games with her than I do with the other characters that are supposedly "really cheap/good." I hear from the guy in Troy that we should play Smash sometime this spring break, and for the entire week he either tells me he's got other plans or that he lent out his Wii and games. I hear that Titania is higher tier than Mia, and Mia pretty much wrecks her way through everything.

Trusting words ****ing sucks.

Randizzle

Smash Ace
Hello all,
There's a good chance I'll be showing up this week sometime in the evening. I have some exams coming up so I don't think I'll be playing in the tourney but I'd like to play a few people again in friendlies and whatever.

Also, braaaawwwwwlll

Edit:
It might be convenient if someone can give me a ride back home after the tourney. U of M was on break this week and I'm currently in Livonia Michigan.

lain

Smash Master
uhh... i might show up late to this seeing as how i didn't sleep at all and i want to die.

or i could have tired johns all day ;)

okiyama

Smash Ace
Can't wait to see everyone. I'm bringing my cousin and 3 of his friends. They're not too good, I beat them almost 100% of the time. At least it's a free win.

Dopey

Smash Lord
not makin it for teamsies =/ but ill be there for singles =p

who wants to get owned at brawl???? =p

$ matches???

Top Bottom