• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unofficial Project M Ridley - CLASSIC RIDLEY BETA RELEASED! 31/10/16

What is your opinion on this hack?

• Total voters

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
It's awesome that SilentDoom has taken such interest in this, but when will he give you the animations? Is he just planning to do a bunch and give them to you to implement all at once?

OmegaX5000

Smash Journeyman
I am going to assume you died a bunch because of it.
I used it well haha
The old up-b was very unreliable as a recovery move. As a grounded attack, it was decent but the new up-b is much more reliable as an attack and recovery that I won't be missing the old one anytime soon.

...Unless it gets made into being Ridley's grounded up-b and he keeps the new one as his ariel up-b, then I'd welcome it back happily!

Weiss

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5000-5576-8555
How subtle.
Totally stoked for that alternate animation. Though I think the Meta Ridley should be *ONE* costume towards the end, not a new set.

The Dark Knight1965

Smash Journeyman
so much hype for 3.6, I hope Ridley is going to be added for Project M 4.0 now that we have pm developers, working on him too

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
It's awesome that SilentDoom has taken such interest in this, but when will he give you the animations? Is he just planning to do a bunch and give them to you to implement all at once?
Most likely so. Either that or he just makes animations. Even if he would give me any of them, i wouldn't use them until everything is done.

Cpt.

Smash Lord
I am going to assume you died a bunch because of it.
I used it well haha
It was just so bad for the amount of free fall it put you into. Plus I can't really consider it a recovery move since it killed me more than half the time I used it XD

Last edited:

garridk

Smash Rookie
NNID
KirkSmash
3DS FC
4725-8831-1661
Switch FC
SW-4881-7679-3099
I need help getting Ridley into Project M. Can someone tell me what to do?

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
I need help getting Ridley into Project M. Can someone tell me what to do?
Sure. Just import codes and projectm folders into your SD card so they would merge with currently existing folders. Unless you have a custom build with various CSPs, SSSs and stocks installed.

Command grab worked! No freezes or crashes! Now we (me and pikazz from KC-MM) need to fix glitches.

garridk

Smash Rookie
NNID
KirkSmash
3DS FC
4725-8831-1661
Switch FC
SW-4881-7679-3099
Sure. Just import codes and projectm folders into your SD card so they would merge with currently existing folders. Unless you have a custom build with various CSPs, SSSs and stocks installed.

Command grab worked! No freezes or crashes! Now we (me and pikazz from KC-MM) need to fix glitches.
Do I add It to the SD Card or to the Project M folders?

Weiss

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5000-5576-8555
Maybe... Some melee attack for the original Up Special while in the air... Nah that's pushing it.
Still on the search for someone to rig and edit no?
I'll find a guy.

Zaelkath

Smash Rookie

OmegaX5000

Smash Journeyman
Is that really him? How did you get it? He is legally not allowed to do that lol.
Like I said, I found it when looking up some things in KC:MM like announcer calls for characters like Waluigi and Geno when I stumbled upon it. I was searching in Brawl Vault for audio in the Announcer section and clicked the link provided by SuperPixelCam for the pack called Smash Wii U Custom Announcer Calls! Whether or not it actually is him is anyone's guess, but it sounds an awful lot like Xander Mobus to me, just minus the dramatic echo that Smash Announcers usually have. That pack has many different character calls, like Mewtwo, Ridley, and even cut characters like Ice Climbers and Ivysaur.

Last edited:

JayJay55

Smash Journeyman
Maybe... Some melee attack for the original Up Special while in the air... Nah that's pushing it.
Still on the search for someone to rig and edit no?
I'll find a guy.
Well the user @ Draco_The Draco_The did say he was going to attempt to rig the edit, he just might not be finished yet due to how rigorous the process of rigging is (rigorous pun not intended), although it would be a good idea to look for back up if he can't rig it.

The Dark Knight1965

Smash Journeyman
Like I said, I found it when looking up some things in KC:MM like announcer calls for characters like Waluigi and Geno when I stumbled upon it. I was searching in Brawl Vault for audio in the Announcer section and clicked the link provided by SuperPixelCam for the pack called Smash Wii U Custom Announcer Calls! Whether or not it actually is him is anyone's guess, but it sounds an awful lot like Xander Mobus to me, just minus the dramatic echo that Smash Announcers usually have. That pack has many different character calls, like Mewtwo, Ridley, and even cut characters like Ice Climbers and Ivysaur.
It was a request that I made, And he did amazing. The reason why I requested him to do so many characters is because I was atempting to do a PM x Brawl Ex build of my own that uses PM D.I.Y to add them. All the characters voiced in the pack were all the characters I planned to add (besides the cut brawl characters) My goal for my build was to make brawl as if it was modernized into a game of it's own, Basically I was trying to make a brawl similar to smash 4 without being smash 4, Brawl's announcer these days sounds really dull when compared to Smash 4's, I wanted to have Xander's announcer calls in my build which is why I requested it in the first place.

Last edited:

Draco_The

Smash Lord
Well the user @ Draco_The Draco_The did say he was going to attempt to rig the edit, he just might not be finished yet due to how rigorous the process of rigging is (rigorous pun not intended), although it would be a good idea to look for back up if he can't rig it.
If Bagan wanted, which doesn't seem the case. Maybe he found someone to rig it for him.

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
If Bagan wanted, which doesn't seem the case. Maybe he found someone to rig it for him.
No, i didn't (at least not for what ye be needin'). I possibly didn't noticed yer post if it actually existed.
SHAQ RIDLEY ALT
Nah. Thar lad be Davy Jones' capt'n, so, i better not be makin' such thing.

I be pranked, huh?

Last edited:

TopazPhoenix

Smash Apprentice
No, i didn't (at least not for what ye be needin'). I possibly didn't noticed yer post if it actually existed.

Nah. Thar lad be Davy Jones' capt'n, so, i better not be makin' such thing.

I be pranked, huh?
Oh my GOD... First thing after waking up, I go here and see this... wtf happened to everyone's avatars?! EVERYONE!

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
Announcement:
Today (at least for me), another showcase be done by me matey Warzenschwein. It will show a lot o' new things and will make yer heart jump out o'...wherever it be located in yer bodies. Other than thar, nothin' excitin'.

Cpt.

Smash Lord
Yo Bagan, you gotta make it so when Ridley Dairs on someone's shield he doesn't bounce so high. It makes it really impossible to punish.

Top Bottom