• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unnecessary Details??

Kowz

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, on the majority of characters there are alot of unnecessary details. Such as the veins in Fox's butt, or Snake's butt in general. The love handles on Wario, and anything else people don't need to see, and can never "un-see".

So, that said, what is your least favorite unnecessary detail? Personally, mine is Captain Falcon's nipples. Yes, they are manly, but **** it all if their not gay...>.<

In b4 Zamus's chest comment.

Volt7x

Smash Journeyman
I hate it when unrestricted camara is on and my perv friends pick Peach/Zelda on purpose.

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
What were you looking at Fox's and Snake's butt for?O_O

Anyway my least favorite detail in the game is FD, the stage itself.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
So, that said, what is your least favorite unnecessary detail? Personally, mine is Captain Falcon's nipples. Yes, they are manly, but **** it all if their not gay...>.<
Funny, that's one of my favorite 'details' for the same reason. But he's manly enough to get away with it.

Pichu4SSB4

You're not going Turbo?
Don't be hating on the golden nipples, they are in secret, very powerful. He just never used them in the game.

Negi-Kun

Smash Lord
DK's fur and eyes.

The fur looks disturbingly detailed and shouldn't be on a goofy cartoony gorilla that doesn't look intimidating in the least. And the eyes- they bulge out so much. They're virtually halfway out of their sockets. They just look so dang creepy.

day-day

Smash Ace
Falcon's nipples are part of what make him so manly. How could you hate those rock hard nipples?
Some say that Capt. Falcon nipples help him control his manlyness and his "true" power. If even one nipple was turned on then he becomes SSSSSS tier destroying anyone in his way. If two were turned on...oh my the world would cease to exist..:laugh: jk no homo

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
*zamus chest comment*

Not really

*Zelda butt comment*

No, jk.

I like Link's cloths. They're really detailed and nice.

Vect0r

Smash Journeyman
What were you looking at Fox's and Snake's butt for?O_O
Dude, how can you NOT look at them? It's like a train wreck, you want to look away but you can't. They're too detailed and you must stare at them.

But you also get to stare at Samass, so that's not too bad.

KirbyIRL

Smash Journeyman
Snake's *** has distracted me in several photos that my friends constantly take during matches (annoys the crap outta me sometimes). I really enjoy the detail they put into Zelda's and Sheik's costumes, though. Very nice.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
The makers got bored and had some space left, so why not.

Other games have waaay more detail, though not on the wii. Look at MGS4

Nestec

Smash Ace
Why couldn't they give Kirby a butt-vein...?
That would be far more appealing. ^_______^

Why couldn't they give Kirby a butt-vein...?
That would be far more appealing. ^_______^
Well, for one, Kirby does not have a bum/nose/chest/actual legs/elbows/ETC.

I think that Fox needs to look a little less... Human, like he did in Melee.
Also, Bowser needs a longer tongue :crazy:.
Sometimes I can get very bored with the Pause-Camera.

Ult

Smash Cadet
If Falcon used his nipples in a fight, it would be a One hit KO.

Also, I hate Warios fat in his Wario costume. Why did they make it bulge out of his freakin clothes. Biker Wario is alright though.

Mr. G&W is probably the most detailed character in history!

Top Bottom