• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

University of Toronto, DOWNTOWN WEEKEND SMASHFESTS

BananaTrooper

Smash Journeyman
Anyone close to downtown/U of T that wants to play some melee on the weekends? I've got Sundays and Saturday afternoons usually free. I practically live on campus, so anyone that wants to is free to come over.

I can't host regular weeklies or whatnot because I won't be free EVERY weekend, but I'm expecting most weekends to be fine. I didn't post this in the GTA thread since I figured it would get lost.

Hit me up with a pm if interested

EDIT: also, if anyone around here hosts regular smashfests, let me know? I'd attend if they're not too far from downtown

BananaTrooper

Smash Journeyman
I check that thread. 80% of the time I do the convo is about something completely unrelated to smash. I'm specifically looking for people downtown, it saves me the time and hassle of travelling.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
You can counter that by saying "I have free time, if you're nearby perhaps you could come by -- I don't feel like traveling out of downtown and have space available".

Sanu

Smash Champion
You can counter that by saying "I have free time, if you're nearby perhaps you could come by -- I don't feel like traveling out of downtown and have space available".
yeah... a lot of people would be willing to come down if you just post in the GTA thread lol. I'd probably hit up your place from time to time too, don't you have me on msn as well? :bee:

Windrose

Smash Lord
i currently reside in hamilton but i can easily get to downtown toronto any time if there's something happening it's so quick.

BananaTrooper

Smash Journeyman
anyone's welcome to come this weekend; it'l be saturday afternoon, anytime after noon till maybe 6 ish.

There's a lot less smashers in downtown than I expected :(

BananaTrooper

Smash Journeyman
GTA maybe. Downtown? Not really.

Like I said, I'd rather not travel unless I absolutely need to. This thread is just to find other smashers downtown that have some downtime on weekends.

aznhaxor

Smash Rookie
I do live nearby U of T n like 2 smash but I'm on a vacation. I know some good smash players who come to Toronto every weekend.

Top Bottom