• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

University of Texas - Austin

What events do you want to see at our meetings?

• Brawl Singles/Doubles

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Melee Low Tiers

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Brawl+ Singles/Doubles

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Smash 64 Singles/Doubles

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brawl Minus Singles

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Random Character/Random Stage tourney (any game)

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
probably not but i believe i should be at my current state

but i i would have to prove it so i would probably let things happen and sit on the bench.

/cheerleader

JOS.fm

Smash Journeyman
i replied to your reddit post XD.

we have events at school every two weeks. smashfests and going out to dinner and fun stuff kinda just happens spontaneously every now and then when we can't really be bothered to email you. but I'll add you to the mailing list!

Kal

Smash Champion
Bro, your best bet is to make a Facebook account. There's no reason not to have one. Keeping up to date with the local scene will be difficult without a Facebook account.

Kal

Smash Champion
It's cool to non-conform and all, but for the sole purpose of remaining up to date with Smash stuff, I really think you should make one. People won't remember to email or text you for every Smashfest, but we almost always post about them on Facebook.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
yeah i had to make a facebook. =/

i dont like the whole idea but i finally convinced myself because i realized i love melee more than i hate facbook

Sybawave

Smash Ace
I have like 3-4 players that are that way lol...they don't have facebooks or don't get on much and I have to constantly text them to tell/remind them about events rather than just post on notification on facebook...hate it. No one else does it either because they just don't care. So hopefully someone can remember to do these things for you.

uglywombat2004

Smash Lord
It isn't to go against conformity. I have just yet to find a use for Facebook. If I enjoy playing with you guys I will probably make one. Otherwise it still has no use to me.

Also, does JF still play often?

AustinRC

Smash Lord
^False, I thought you were a mexican player. BWAHAHAHAHA Nah you guys are chill and make my **** rock hard. ;D

Kal

Smash Champion
I suggest staying away from Austin. He periodically asks to play Project M and stuff. It's very discomforting for us Melee purists. Like asking a group of Christians where to get a good abortion.

uglywombat2004

Smash Lord
I enjoyed participating in the smashfest Friday night. I wish I could have played more people, but I had my share of fun. You guys are crazy good at this game since I have last played. I want to get up to speed so I can prove my mettle against some smashers I know in MN.

I created a Facebook account so I can hopefully play with yall more.

On another note, I can house some people at my apartment on East Riverside.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I’m sorry to just barge into your thread, but I really want to invite you guys to my tournament in April here in Tucson, Arizona. This is a big tournament I am running, and I would be pleased as punch if you could come. Also, it’s AXE’s 21st birthday too, so that is already mad hype. I ask you guys to make the trip down here, and enjoy some cool spring weather this Easter weekend. Thanks!
Seriously. Click here. Come check us out. :D

Tell Sharif "HOLLA AT CHABOI!"

Top Bottom