• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unfair Hackers!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarvTarv

Smash Rookie
Oh! Err.. Making inventions at the Castle? :.)
Ok I was playing online when two mks started beating me. Then on the temple they taunt spammed and when I used a stopwatch they used tornado. >;/
Anyway, On the sudden death match they tried to waste my time by tauntspamming and then they glided by the bottom of the temple and they did it like forever! Is this a hack or a glitch?

Alphatron

Smash Champion
It's niether. Metaknight can naturally glide underneath Hyrule temple and up the other side with no issue. Pit can do it too.

Blissard

Smash Lord
its not funny, my mom died that way :urg::urg::urg::urg:
Uhh...so...not to be mean but...was your mom at a Temple looking at her stopwatch when a couple of tornadoes flew her to a weird platform in the middle of space; and she then became severely injured (300% injured) and bombs blew up everywhere while flying gangster tornado people taunt her and fly under her platform?

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
Uhh...so...not to be mean but...was your mom at a Temple looking at her stopwatch when a couple of tornadoes flew her to a weird platform in the middle of space; and she then became severely injured (300% injured) and bombs blew up everywhere while flying gangster tornado people taunt her and fly under her plantform?
yes, it torments me to remember that :urg:

Psyco

Smash Journeyman
Not hacks. Not unfair either really. They were probably in a taunt party and you were a party crasher, so they were trying to get rid of you. And unfair hacker is someone who comes in as Giga Bowser (permanent) and beats the crap out of everyone.

Psyco

Smash Journeyman
Pfshaw, Giga Bowser.

All about Warioman.
Oh, yes I've seen Warioman too. You can't hurt them, and they won't return to normal unless they SD. So you basically just get slaughtered because you can't defend yourself. That's when I leave. But isn't it against the rules or something to come in as Giga Bowser or Warioman and kill everybody?

BBQTV

Smash Master
if you hold the jump button with any charater that can fly except kirby and king dedede you glide

everyone knows that...............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom