• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UNF smashfest with the crew "first coast brawlers"

XoFF

Smash Journeyman
ay chipp were leaving friday afternoon, and were pickn up exarch on the way. and then were smashin at TNT (otru, skrach, sheer madnes) crib that night and gettin up for gigz the next morning. leavin around 3-4ish.

dude i slept til like 1 lmao

also: whoevers going

my car = 4 people

me
exarch
chip
nick or ian

if both nick and ian bail then i got room for 1 more if u need a ride. i could fit 5. but tahts worst case scenario

dan u should go. matt and randy too. definately a good tourney. ( i think your working though. . . :(

XoFF

Smash Journeyman
had to double post.. totally differnt topic and didnt want it to be passed up.

tomorow (tuesday) dan said we could go to st augustine and smash with his friends there. im down, anyone else who is let me know 333-1771. u kno the code

aznplaya92

Smash Apprentice
hey i wont know if im going to gigabits till tomorrow

btw anyone going to the gameroom tomorrow? i get out of school at 1:45(yay for early release :D)

Pritch

Smash Lord
Cody, why don't you just poke chris and have him drive down there too? 2 cars gets everyone there np.

Bug gahtzu about making this too. That guy needs to play some tourneys. Hell, maybe that'd convince larry to come out of hiding too (yeah, right).

aznplaya92

Smash Apprentice
ok... a little late but i cant go to the gameroom today and i still dont know if im able to go to gigs yet

tomorrow ill definitly(sp?) know if im able to go

XoFF

Smash Journeyman
nice

ok so we got it setup ill be @ unf 2morow smashin it up if ne1 is down before we leave

(leaving jax est 4:10 to get Ian, then on the road to exarch's)

XoFF

Smash Journeyman
daytona smashfest this weekend, gona be big. ppl from orlando, gville, jax, and melbourne are going to be there. that means no smashfesting for me cpo and gyr @ UNF. call or text if u want to go to daytona though were leaving friday afternoon.

bedfellow will be at UNF this weekend if anyone wants to get together to smash though. again call or text me if u want to smash @ UNF with chris.. ill give u details. theres alot of new players wnating to join the scene itd be nice to see more than just me bed cpo and ian playin... (ghatzu, gyr, st auggy guys..)

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Rohins/xYz/Skratch/OTRU.../SheerGayness/Zoro/and Colin Ballin are gonna be there forsure. we leave tonight. truuuuuu

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
good times over there in daytona.
we had a mini tourney and here are the results

1.col bol
2.Rohins
3.Dguy
4.xYz
5.Skratch

thats all i know

"dame it"

C-PO

Smash Apprentice
i doubt if i'll be able to play @ xoff's tomorrow, but i will be working in the game room from 7:30am-1pm and 8pm-2am. so someone should come by

XoFF

Smash Journeyman
yeah smashing at my house tonight from 3pm - ??

everyone is welcome to crash. have spare beds, couches, etc. call if your interested btw (904) 333 1771

C-PO

Smash Apprentice
i decided to just work tonight. so i won't be comin. gotta make that paper.

Bedfell0w

Smash Rookie
Hey Xoff when you want to leave for Gigs this weekend?

Also, we gonna be changing our name to Duval Dropouts or stick with FCB?

Bedfell0w

Smash Rookie
You know, I just realized that this thing is on Sunday. I work on Sundays so I'm not gonna be able to make it unfortunately. I already asked for tonight off to work on this paper due tomorrow...

C-PO

Smash Apprentice
Ideas for a crew name:

Who {or what} Is NorthFlorida (W.I.N.)

904-1337

Can't Whoop Me Though

Duval Goons

Jax Hax

Top Bottom