• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UndrDog's Compilation Videos *Latest Update: "Season 2 Added!"*

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
So I decided to go off and make compilation videos after each of my practice sessions. So hopefully I'll come out with more and more of these videos as time progresses. However I doubt they'll be as long as my first two are. They will probably run about a minute or so in length. Keep in mind these are merely compilation videos after each practice. They aren't meant to wow so if they're not particularly impressive pointing it out won't accomplish much. lol

Season 1

YouTube

UndrDog is Still Alive

Angelus

Angelic Fight - Undr The Starry Sky

Breaking Free - Into That Blue, Blue Sky

On Wings Call Courage

Stutter Step'n!? - Not Exactly...

Dreams - Of the Distant Sky

Just Live... - For Today!

Call Me The UndrDog

There's No Need To Fear - UndrDog is Here!

Direct Download

UndrDog is Still Alive

Angelus

Angelic Fight - Undr The Starry Sky

Breaking Free - Into that Blue, Blue Sky

On Wings Called Courage

Stutter Step'n!? - Not Exactly...

Dreams - Of the Distant Sky

Just Live... - For Today!

Call Me The UndrDog

There's No Need To Fear - UndrDog is Here!

Season 2

YouTube

It Will Never End!

Ballad of the Angel

Dogfight

Halloween Special

Can Do All Things

Take Care of Business

Lithium Soldier - Part 1

Lithium Soldier - Part 2

Be My Mirror, Sword & Shield

Pressing On!

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Thanks. I'll be coming out with the next one shortly. It'll be shorter then the last two though.

King Kuma

Smash Apprentice
dude mad props on the music choice in the first vid. i love portal. and that arrow looping was sickly. good job
You've got to be kidding me right? That was probably the most freakiest song I've ever heard. Almost like what a serial killer listens to before they rip someones guts out.

Other then that. Awesome video and production! Those guided arrows into combos are crazy good!!

King Kuma

Smash Apprentice
So I decided to go off and make compilation videos after each of my practice sessions. So hopefully I'll come out with more and more of these videos as time progresses. However I doubt they'll be as long as my first two are. They will probably run about a minute or so in length. Keep in mind these are merely compilation videos after each practice. They aren't meant to wow so if they're not particularly impressive pointing it out won't accomplish much. lol

UndrDog is Still Alive
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJbMyln3Ncs

Angelus
http://youtube.com/watch?v=JIffp_Pdiqw
OMG! You stole my idea for music choice on that second video! I was planning on using a latin number for my next zss combo video. I think this is Japaneses though right? sounds like Japanese hahaha

Good stuff btw.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Thanks. The song Angelus is a Japanese song with a Latin twist. Seeing as Japanese is a very rhythmic language and Latin themed music such as Anglus fits the language very well. Not to mention the lyrics sorta play on Pit as he's an Angel and all.

As for the song "Still Alive" look it up on Wikipedia if you've never heard it before. (I'm assuming information on the song can be located there.) It's the ending theme to the game Portal which is pretty much about a computer using humans as guinea pigs with the promise of cake at the end of the suicidal testing. ^_^

As for the looping you haven't seen anything yet. My latest practice session, though I was completely sick, gave me TONS of fun arrow footage. And here I was thinking the arrow compilation videos were getting old. (and they are but please bare with this next one, it's shaping up very well.)

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Update! "Breaking Out - Into That Blue, Blue Sky" is out. Sigh, still more of the same but either way here it is. ^_^

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
lol I know. Though Samus has issues with speed, her projectiles probably counter this style of Pit best. But then again as stated before speed is a different story. I'm confident I can do this to other characters though. ^_^

full_95

Smash Journeyman
You've got to be kidding me right? That was probably the most freakiest song I've ever heard. Almost like what a serial killer listens to before they rip someones guts out.

Other then that. Awesome video and production! Those guided arrows into combos are crazy good!!
im definitely not kidding. the computer from portal sings it when you kill her and the credits roll. it's hysterical if you've played the game. plus the game is absolutely amazing so that helps.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
im definitely not kidding. the computer from portal sings it when you kill her and the credits roll. it's hysterical if you've played the game. plus the game is absolutely amazing so that helps.
QFT man. It's the greatest ending theme for any game.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
New Video added.

(Sigh this is the second thread I knowingly double posted in in the last five minutes. >_<)

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
NEVER! I love my Weighted Companion Cube! She'll never stab me!

Anyway...! New video. Check out first post. =P

This one's nothing special though.

King Kuma

Smash Apprentice
Bah! Awesome videos as usual but seriously, the music..... not really fillin it... hahaha... that's just me though. I imagine Pit to like some hardcore death metal. You know... it matches his look

;-P

i'm kidding... good stuff underdog keep up the grand work!

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Thanks. A new one comes out after each practice session. The music in this one is slower then usual but I have another song on my list that is a little slower still.

Thanks for the vote of confidence! ^_^

Oh and Full_95, I'm going to add you to my AIM eventually. You're just way past cool.

full_95

Smash Journeyman
haha, well itll have to wait till after the summer. im gonna be in a marine corps officer boot camp til august. whod a thunk it, a smash nerd going to the corps?

didnt we have some fun though... remember when the platform was riding into the fire pit and i said, "goodbye," and you were like, "NOOO WWAAYYY."

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
It seems like while you're looping the arrow around that you're really open to attack/grab and such, would other characters that aren't Samus be able to take advantage of this, or am I way off base in thinking that?

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
I'm not actually open. If he attacks I can defend and attack back easily. Remember the looping is voluntary action from start to finish. I can abandon the loop whenever I want. Heck, I don't even have to abandon the arrow to fight back either. I can use anything but the Joystick without risk of losing my arrow. And while directing the arrow down, I can safely use my Mirror Shield as well.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Updated with "Call Me The UndrDog"... Not that anyone should care by this point. ^_^

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well I'm still watching. Everytime I watch one I wanna play Pit, then I play Pit and hate it for some reason...

Anyway, you should make some vids like this for Jasona as well, seems only fair since we only ever see him getting beat on. Just a suggestion though.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
He's working on one... Samus isn't as "flashy" as Pit so he's decided to make a straight-up combo video. A real combo video with real combos. lol So it's coming rather slowly. ^_^

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Awesome, can't wait to see it. In the meantime more questions.

Roughly, what's the split between you two in terms of wins? 60/40, 70/30? I'm curious.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Uh... I don't feel comfortable answering this... I'll answer this in a most honest way possible. I'm in the process of compressing our latest matches, only 15 total, and we're going to commentate on them tomorrow. ^_^ I'll make sure to make mention of this question and answer it there for him to rebuke it if he so desires. However I won't keep you hanging (as if you really care that much) and I'll tell ya now.

Counting the matches from our last session...

Undr 14
Jasona 1

HEY YOU ASKED! >_> Typically the results aren't that lop-sided though. I'll be as bold as to venture a 90/10 ratio.

Heavenly Cloud

Smash Apprentice
Just watched the first vid... you just single handedly caused removed Luigi's Mansion from my CP list and moved it to the Banned Bin, Congrats. Nice vids too.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Hey you can tech off the ceiling and the floor. The matches from the first video are obviously rather old and the timing for teching hadn't kicked in with us yet. ^_^ Anyway Luigi's Mansion is a perfectly fine counterpick stage.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Updated with my best one to date! No Samus at all in this one. Plus it's actually got some decent video editing and a few puns thrown in. ^_^

Check first post for "There's No Need To Fear - UndrDog is Here!"

EDIT: ***** of it's quality by YouTube. Oh well.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Good vid undr, most certainly the best yet. Ijust wish youtube didn't **** it up so much. Either way though, very impressive. Are you going to CH3 on July 5th? I might be there and if you are as well we need to play friendlies.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
I'll be there. But we've gotta grab one of the good TVs as fast as we can. Those projection screen televisions made me very sad. v_v

And oh, oh, can I be an honorary Mage? LOL ORM in da house foo'!

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah, I can add you to the thread in Atlantic North if you post there what you want your name to be and your main(which I think I know). Once you do that I'll add you.

Top Bottom