• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UndrDog's Compilation Videos *Latest Update: "Season 2 Added!"*

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
lol, you live pretty far from me considering though. Unfortunately I wouldn't be of any help in a real crew. Either way I'm posting there right now. ^_^

Big Red

Smash Journeyman
Awesome Pit. Thanks to your vids, Pit is fast becoming my favorite brawler to watch.

I love those arrow loops. No matter how many I see, I just can't get enough.

Swordsrule

Smash Rookie
I've watched your vids a couple of times now and i'm stunned by how awesome arrow looping is and how well you perform it. By far my favorite one of your vids was Angelic Fight - Undr The Starry Sky. The music on it was great! The double arrow looping was just pure awesomeness and your fighting style was fun to watch as well. Keep up the good work. :chuckle:

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Awesome Pit. Thanks to your vids, Pit is fast becoming my favorite brawler to watch.

I love those arrow loops. No matter how many I see, I just can't get enough.
I'm glad, I was starting to think that all the Arrow Loops were getting old. =P

I've watched your vids a couple of times now and i'm stunned by how awesome arrow looping is and how well you perform it. By far my favorite one of your vids was Angelic Fight - Undr The Starry Sky. The music on it was great! The double arrow looping was just pure awesomeness and your fighting style was fun to watch as well. Keep up the good work. :chuckle:
Yeah that is one of my favorites too. Probably due to the sheer length of it. The music is very fitting in my opinion too. "Angelic Fight" and "There's No Need To Fear" are probably my two favorites. ^_^

Thanks for the nice comments ya'll!

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
We need new vids!!!

Also, Undr, if you're at CH4, we gotta MM man. Any amount you want.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
I thought it had been roughly a year since I posted in this thread. Well I got some more footage, though I'm not sure if I wanna use it. Short story, yes there will be a "third season" of "The UndrGround Presents...". lol If anyone has any music suggestions lay them on me!

1) Topical to, Pit, Pwnage, Angels, Fighting, Arrows, ect...
2) No profanity, suggestive themes, or musical style contrary to Pit.
3) Preferably upbeat.

Also for those who haven't seen this thread before, check the first post for some of my Pit compilation videos.

CYVE

Smash Journeyman
I have some Musıc suggestıons, ı wıll send them to you ın about 2 weeks ^^

Top Bottom