• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unbelievable! Also: How Should Samus Transform Into Zamus?

How Should Samus Transform Into Zamus?

• It should be whenever you want (like Zelda / Sheik)

Votes: 413 24.3%
  • It should be only after Samus' "Super Smash" (like in the movie - this would mean items must be on)

Votes: 74 4.4%
  • It should be only after something happens to Samus (like taking a certain amount of damage)

Votes: 163 9.6%
  • Zamus should be a seperate character all-together

Votes: 869 51.1%
  • I don't really care, I'm happy with whatever

Votes: 182 10.7%

• Total voters

cF=)

Smash Lord
>> NEWS <<
It seems like the gamebreaking moves are made by picking an item ! That's what I saw in the trailer which means that NO the gameplay won't be like Marvel vs Capcom !!!

Puffinator

Smash Ace
cF=) said:
>> NEWS <<
It seems like the gamebreaking moves are made by picking an item ! That's what I saw in the trailer which means that NO the gameplay won't be like Marvel vs Capcom !!!
where trailer...want now...grah

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
cF=) said:
>> NEWS <<
ZOMG COINCIDENCE OF DOOM

(look at the post I made right after)

James Sparrow

Smash Master
quit talking about things in the trailer unless a link is posted... just more stuff to be skeptical about.

edit:

posted before i read the link before me, sorry.

Jrob2k6

Smash Cadet
Can't you gotta' be a member I don't think IGN realzes how flooded they're gonna' be...

Supers Are **** hott...And they're an ITEM...Item switch niggaa...CHYEAH....

*SKEET*

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
Dude, the graphics look so awesome. I'm seeing Meta-Knight having a large roll in this. It seems like there might be a plot behind this game.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
no it says its insider only but i am loading it right now, just click on WATCH or something, if not go on the hub, people are sharing it there

BooThunder

Smash Journeyman
if you have any sort of account even if your not an ign insider you can see it by pressing see all playlist videos at the video thumbnail screen. it worked for me. thats a way of getting around it i guess

McCloud

je suis l'agent du chaos.
&quot;So foul and f-air a day I have not seen.&quo
WIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

Snake? Snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake?!

I'm soo excited about this, I definitely think there's a plot judging from Meta's ship flying... and everyone looking at it.

What if he's the main villain? XD

*waits for Fawkez (Fox) to show up*

Sanguimancer

Smash Apprentice
Wow, the trailer looks awesome. You can get it from IGN now, you no longer need to be an Insider. The music is fantastic, the graphics are the best on the Wii, and the fighting looks cool. I'm glad the supers seem to be items, they interrupt gameplay too much. Metaknight FTW bigtime.

cF=)

Smash Lord
*tou tou da!* IT'S SHOW TIME ! </soundtrack>

Zero Suit Samus is the next Shiek uber speed character.

Jrob2k6

Smash Cadet
BentoBox said:
Zero Suit Samus > Snake.

I win.

She definitely does....Pit and Meta Knight have OODLES of jumps....
ERGH
NGS:BN:OISBNG:OISB:OBS
*Skeet*

cowboyardee

Smash Journeyman
*panting*
I downloaded the trailer. And watched it. I remember growing VERY excited. Then I think I blacked out. Now it seems as though 20 minutes of my life are unaccounted for. My clothes are gone. *pant* And I smell very strange.

I'm worried that I may have made love to my girlfriend's cat.

Oh, dear.

gnosis

Smash Lord
Oh, this is better than Christmas!

I tend to not like fanboyism but this is making me love Nintendo way too much :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful:

Neo_Morphix

Smash Cadet
OMG!!!!!!! I just experienced one of the greatest orgasms of my life...
That video is just..... (*ohhhhh comes again*) Zero Suit Samus!!!!!!!!!! Meta Knight!!!!!!!!! Pit!!!!!!!! Wario!!!!!!!!! Solid Snake!!!!!!!! :psycho: :psycho: :psycho: :psycho: :psycho: :psycho: :psycho:

That video is just one of the greatest videos I've seen in my entire life... that's it... the other 2 of the "3 Bigs" of Videogames are out of the way!!!!!!!! :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

Top Bottom