• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Un-Dedicated: Your personal guide to finding a secondary for Sheik

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
Isn't Olimar a nightmare match-up for Shiek, or is that just slightly disadvantaged.
Far from a nightmare... just REALLLLLY annoying. -_-
f-tilt> DSmash at like 70ish% is all we need for a KO.
Our gimp game takes care of him... and all we heed for a ledge hog is to chain hog.
His only hope then is that a purple Pikmin lands on us. Which we can avoid by simply going to the ledge and then we have invincibility frames.

It doesn't help him that our f-tilt lock leads directly into DSmash either, or that we can chain camp him. Our Needle's also kill his Pikmin forcing him out of camping.

That said.. his pivot grab ***** us. As long as we can try and avoid that grab we are in good condition......

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i can beat any character with sheik except pikachu and ic's now

rob still gives me trouble, i just need to play against rob more cuz sheik got this

saviorslegacy

i can beat any character with sheik except pikachu and ic's now

rob still gives me trouble, i just need to play against rob more cuz sheik got this
ditto, I kinda gave up on those two match ups cuz it seems one sided to me. -_-

Meh, before my bro quit he mained ROB and MK.
The MK wasn't much, but he had a pretty good ROB.
IMO, be very careful up close, that DSmash is annoying. Also watch out for glide toss> FSmash. @-@

If you can master the Saltus combo then you are set. ROB gets absolutely ***** by Saltus.
38% (I think that's what it was) + f-tilt and he is dead.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
yea lol dsmash eliminates a lot of sheiks approaches >_<

i use snake for rob lol, its pretty easy for me

him or ddd

Judo777

Smash Master
I don't have too many problems with rob i play a good one regularly. you just have to pay a good deal of attention to his projectiles and focus on the timing of his aerials cause u can get around his aerials. Also jab is sooo important in this matchup cause it can prevent his spotdodge dsmash. But up close rob is combo city.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
An IC main wrecked my jiggy first round thursday... well not wrecked but beat. (up angled ftilt and uair destroy all of jiggys approach options :( I know this put most ICs don't and that why I think the match up is so jiggly favored ATM ftilt isn't that Bad for ICs IMO) Went sheik/zelda losers finals and 3-0ed

needles, ftilt running away like a *****, and bair man... all you need in that match up. dysnc? pff... I did go zelda versus solo popo cuz losing a stock/getting 70 damage after a nana gimp is dumb.

OH ****! SALTUS ON SOLO POPO!

EDIT:
Don't know why I posted that here I need to sleep.

This thread needs to be stickied.

It was a free tourney :) 11-13 entrants

saviorslegacy

An IC main wrecked my jiggy first round thursday... well not wrecked but beat. (up angled ftilt and uair destroy all of jiggys approach options :( I know this put most ICs don't and that why I think the match up is so jiggly favored ATM ftilt isn't that Bad for ICs IMO) Went sheik/zelda losers finals and 3-0ed

needles, ftilt running away like a *****, and bair man... all you need in that match up. dysnc? pff... I did go zelda versus solo popo cuz losing a stock/getting 70 damage after a nana gimp is dumb.

OH ****! SALTUS ON SOLO POPO!

EDIT:
Don't know why I posted that here I need to sleep.

This thread needs to be stickied.

It was a free tourney :) 11-13 entrants
Yaaay, Saltus.
Why when I hear that now I think of bread?
It's like "Here is your saltus bread sir."

If another thread gets stickied here I'm gonna slit my wrists. We have enough sticky threads!

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i use zelda against ic's lol, so that is my 'secondary' i guess

if that fails, i pick snake xDDDD

Top Bottom