• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Um...

Status
Not open for further replies.

|RK|

Smash Marketer
Actually my thread was for how different people use the abilities and when.... I mean, like take Mario for example. People use it for many different things. Not necessarily the properties of it, but what it can be used for. Because I'm pretty sure Xyro's thread doesn't have all the ways different people use moves. If we knew, collectively what people did with their moves, while they may think everyone knows, we could actually learn something new, bring it together, and profit from it. Some of us may not know what uses a move really has, and what other people see in it. Xyro has more of the technical aspects, and I don't think my thread should have been closed...

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Actually my thread was for how different people use the abilities and when.... I mean, like take Mario for example. People use it for many different things. Not necessarily the properties of it, but what it can be used for. Because I'm pretty sure Xyro's thread doesn't have all the ways different people use moves. If we knew, collectively what people did with their moves, while they may think everyone knows, we could actually learn something new, bring it together, and profit from it. Some of us may not know what uses a move really has, and what other people see in it. Xyro has more of the technical aspects, and I don't think my thread should have been closed...
I Approve! Lets hope Dryn does too! Change the name from Umm... to "Move discussion, How do you use it?" and 20 buckers says the only move discussed will be her Broiler. but I'd like to know where and when to use her Utilt. I rarely land one of them.

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
RK Joker via PM said:
Kill youself. Maybe you should at least try to help, but you don't. Just burn somewhere, go play in traffic, whatever.
Haha, this du got butthurt and says I haven't contributed anything to the Samus community.

|RK|

Smash Marketer
Hey, you told me to get *****, and attacked me pointlessly before commenting how you were moving to Snake. But if I must I apologize. Don't be mean tho ;_;

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
You don't have to do anything, I'm not your mother or anything. But in the future if you wanna start beef online, which is essentially a pissing contest, or a war of attrition between e-tards, don't back down, you'll seem more credible if you relentlessly type long dissertations about why you are better than/the other person is stupid.

With that said, "Get *****" is a SoCal melee phrase for "owned'

|RK|

Smash Marketer
Ah. Silly phrase tho. I'll never use it. (Never competitively played Melee) "Go die in a fire is much cooler.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895

What the Terd :| I leave for friggen 4 hours and this pale goes to hell? I miss to much stuff, but I gotta say the Spamus boards have the most drama I've ever seen on here lol

|RK|

Smash Marketer
You think the Samus boards are spammy? Check out the Sonic and Lucario boards! We spam alot, but we're all so chill no one really gets bothered by it. On top of that, we're still productive; it's just our style.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
I don't think you could call the samus boards productive lolz. we've no were to go in our Samus play anymore :(

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Please read the SWF Global Rules Version 5.0, which I advised the Samus board to do in my thread, Samus Board Rules. Under the second rule, Duplicate/Redundant Threads, Posts, and Topics, it states that,

SWF Global Rules Version 5.0 said:
Before posting a thread, use the search feature to ensure there is not already a thread on the same topic. If you can't locate a thread you've made, use the search feature as it might have been moved to a more appropriate forum by a moderator. If there is already a thread, please use it as there may already be several replies with good information about your topic. If any post gets deleted or locked, do not make a thread identical or similar to the locked one, or make a thread asking why the previous was deleted or locked.
Please, read the rules. If you're wondering why your thread was locked, please contact the moderator who locked it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom