• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UM Triweekly 5: series complete!

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Singles Results
1: shady
2: duck
3: lain
4: kalamazhu
5: 1der
5: moose
7: soul
7: bowyer
9: slayertokey
9: anther
9: abu
9: tremor
13: scotu
13: juggle
13: blake
13: dre
17: quaa
17: HIV+
17: kinglit
17: 3chairz
17: braiden
17: chad
17: darklouis
17: roki
25: hellsing
25: mgungeek
25: volt
25: wtp
25: solo
25: q
25: crash

Doubles Results
1: shady juggle
2: moose anther
3: duck 1der
4: slayer soul
5: bowyer lain
5: scotu abu
7: chad roki
7: zhu jz
9: blake braiden

thepixlyzdpitbull

Smash Apprentice
Yo fellas, thanks for organizing this. My name was Volt. Felt like an old man way past his prime since I hadn't pick up a controller in more than 5 years and never played competitively (moved here from somewhere without a competitive scene). To those who I played, sorry for sucking :p

It was awesome though. Maybe I'll lurk at the next one.

What's The Point

Smash Master
What happened with the police? I assume they came in and just left, but this is two weeks in a row and I'm hosting an impromptu tourney next week which concerns me for several reasons if they get called again and happen to be mad that time.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Kevin, I can no longer say with confidence that there's no risk in taking a third floor room next weekend... =\ I'd rather not talk publicly about the situation from last night, but these tourneys can't afford to run as late as they have the past couple times, that's for certain.

Stratford

Smash Champion
I'm coming home this weekend :)

I should definitely be able to make it to the June 25th one, if not all of the ones this summer.

We gotta play more friendlies Rob, from the looks of things you're improving at an alarming rate. I wanna keep up.

@What's the Point: nice avatar.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
We'll definitely play friendlies Brad. Good timing again, cause I think people from Chicago and Columbus are coming to this tourney.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Research indicates that no Kail does not necessarily mean no Velynn... Kail didn't attend SWEET I + SWEET II, but Velynn did.

But that's when gas money wasn't as ridiculous. Maybe he could meet up with the Chicago guys down in Kalamazoo?

Kail

Smash Lord
No Kail and No Velynn which then leads to No Bigy and No Shaeden.

No Kail and Yes Velynn is a rare happening that happens maybe once or twice every couple of years.

bertbusdriver

Smash Ace
UIUC (aka just me... smash is dead here :( ) will be trying to come. If any of the chicago guys could give me a ride from chicago, I'd appreciate it greatly!

ORLY

Smash Master
bert, i think you should talk to deku, darkatma (hell, all of st. louis), and peoria. perhaps you guys could carpool together

AND WHAT ABOUT TOMALUKE. i miss that guy

Tink

Smash Hero
deff....and i cant wait for this either....im right on the way for any chicago ppl.....DIBSSS on a ride!

Top Bottom