• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UM Triweekly 3 Results [6/25/11 - Ann Arbor, MI]

Dart!

Smash Master
Shoutouts to the lucky person who was rocking the Warlock Don tag in friendlies all evening. He was putting in some serious work.

Shoutouts to my boy Moose for overcoming his demons and finally beating Shady!! Then proceeding to defeat the two best Samus Metaknight of Melee players in the Midwest. Then taking Kelly Smith to a Game 5 in Grand Finals. And you said you weren't even entering singles on Friday... ultimate grimester

Shoutouts to my boy Chad for also overcoming his demons and claiming the first two tourney set victories of his career. All you had to do was ban a stage and do a proper counterpick. Except against ORLY Lord of Brinstar...

Anti-shoutouts to the freakin boatload of players who were no-shows for this... I'm looking at you: Bert, Jack, Tink, Dart, Kail, Velynn, Bigy, Shaeden, Tremor, Jungle, BloodyJoker, Rabbi Nevins, Fuss, machinegungeek, Botulismnator, Hot ArmS, Kagu, Soul, dablackpacman, Warlock Don, RyeJew, DarkLouis, Q, Quaa, Crash. Seriously, this tourney could have been huge.

EDIT: anti-shoutouts to Oro?! as well, I forgot about that scrub
Hey juggle i know this all in good spirits but please try to remember i'm 2-3 hours from chicago alone. I can't go to small tourneys 7-9 hours away and pay for gas plus split gas for the ride up. :/

Top Bottom