• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Hey punished faygo is senran tiddy a club
do you use the ***** to smack someone over the head? you swinging **** around like lego yoda swings his huge green lightsaber? huh? you hitting em with boobs like how my dad hit me?

because in that case Yes Definitely senran kagura ******* are 100% clubs

D

Deleted member

209884E7-AED5-4FF3-B484-3572C5071C86.png

11A17B12-E8A8-4E77-AADF-F346622AB140.png

We are hyped as hell about the news.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Don't know, but the Xeno series had this kind of plot element since Xenogears.

So really, Three Houses are just big fan of Monolith Soft.
Monolith employees have actually been working with Intelligent systems ever since Awakening, so it isn't much of a stretch

Primal Cookie

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 2532 0420 7538
I haven't played SPM in years man but my Wii is broken
I loved that game as a kid, until I got to Mimi’s rupee generator thing. I didn’t know that I had to do things and find the 1,000,000 rupees in the door - I actually stayed in the generator room for about an hour and a half hitting that block.

I recently started replaying the game - my opinion of it constantly fluctuates between “it’s ok” to “it sucks”

My current view is it sucks

osby

Smash Obsessed
So does that make him 2.5D
He has to be at least as thick as a lepton in order to assert force on electrons in other fighters' bodies and touch or be touched by them. That would make him three dimensional.

What I'm trying to say is :ultgnw:'s a quack.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
He has to be at least as thick as a lepton in order to assert force on electrons in other fighters' bodies and touch or be touched by them. That would make him three dimensional.

No he's a game and watch all in one

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335

why doesn't mr game and watch just run straight through the other fighters and slice them open

Lollipopped

Smash Lord
So....apparently Mario Kart Tour stuff is leaking online. I mean, it's kinda messed up that the beta testers for the game are leaking stuff, but that's what happens when you randomly select people to try a beta. It was inevitable. Then again, I can't really blame them since Nintendo has been talking about this game for over a year now and hasn't released any trailers.
OK, so honestly, this game isn't looking so great imo. I mean I haven't played it for myself because I didn't sign up for the beta. But this game seems to be packed with gachas, and the rare character drops seem to be broken. Rarer characters have special items, increased stats, and are even able to carry a higher number of items. I think that it's awful to take this approach for Mario Kart. Really, I wish they would have just made Mario Kart 9 already. The original Mario Kart 8 has been around for like 5 years, plus Deluxe doesn't seem to be getting any additional content anytime soon.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
279CD642-7686-4513-91D2-3BD626AC5387.jpeg

Guys Morgana has a gift for you.
Let’s open it.
C01BE738-7B8B-440F-8499-4CCFFB55D82B.jpeg
5C90BA22-9F17-469F-8FC6-0A6F8CFE328D.jpeg
Very good thank you for sharing Morgana. /s

Last edited:

Primal Cookie

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 2532 0420 7538
why doesn't mr game and watch just run straight through the other fighters and slice them open
His Final Smash should just be giving them a papercut running from head to toe, and they just slowly die while feeling excruciating pain.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
First it was about *****.
Then food.
Now we're on birds.
Now it’s about other things
The first Persona Q was a very frustrating game full of labyrinths that were hell to navigate and enemy encounters that were way too frequent.

View attachment 223276

So let's see if those problems are fixed.
Morgana is a real *****
Pretty sweet...now give her an animated series Marvel
Sonic Boom did it with Eggmans modern VA

yknow as a game it's ****ing terrible but as a show and comic it's ****ing gold
Sonic Boom (Show) was good the moment they made Amy perfection...and feminist Knuckles of course

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Lmao Kamen Rider one upped Marvel again, Kamen Rider Amazonz was made a while ago to mimic how Marvel had the Netflix stuff. Amazonz has frequently crossed over with the main series and the new movie villains are based off of Amazonz and other 'forgotten' Heisei Riders. First they had Tezuka kiss another man on screen and now this

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So....apparently Mario Kart Tour stuff is leaking online. I mean, it's kinda messed up that the beta testers for the game are leaking stuff, but that's what happens when you randomly select people to try a beta. It was inevitable. Then again, I can't really blame them since Nintendo has been talking about this game for over a year now and hasn't released any trailers.
OK, so honestly, this game isn't looking so great imo. I mean I haven't played it for myself because I didn't sign up for the beta. But this game seems to be packed with gachas, and the rare character drops seem to be broken. Rarer characters have special items, increased stats, and are even able to carry a higher number of items. I think that it's awful to take this approach for Mario Kart. Really, I wish they would have just made Mario Kart 9 already. The original Mario Kart 8 has been around for like 5 years, plus Deluxe doesn't seem to be getting any additional content anytime soon.
How can I see if its good or not if you dont link iittt

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

He's a cosmic horror that has a three dimensional presence but can only be perceived in 2D by most people.

He has no functional understanding of morality and can be milked for mook juice, you think he plays by normal rules?

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Someone in a Discord I’m on supposedly is a beta tester for Mario Kart Tour, and he sent these images.
99043357-F404-4E99-9749-A47C24696F8E.jpeg
188F6C2C-8C9D-4D1C-806E-A5E0B649D700.jpeg
38D0EF0D-BE8E-464D-AE20-4433F3218380.jpeg
Convincing, but I am still taking all of this with a grain of salt.

D

Deleted member

Omfg
So one of the people in one of the Discord servers I'm part of just revealed that he comes from a long line of chocolatiers... and he's allergic to chocolate
(He says that it's okay to laugh so go right ahead)

D

Deleted member

mr. game and watch used to be a god. but alas, he said the **** word, and was cast out to the plain realms by sakurai himself. unable to be percieved by mortal eyes as anything more than 2-dimensional, he roams the world looking for a chance to repent

D

Deleted member

Have a friend who’s beta testing the new Mario Kart mobile game. Apparently she leaked the roster and the Nintendo ninjas got her.

This may not be legit, so take it with a grain of salt, but they have images that look legit to me. I can)t see anything making it look non-legit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Primal Cookie

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 2532 0420 7538
What do people get out of leaking a Mario Kart mobile game

They get 5 minutes of internet fame and then get murdered by Nintendo

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
He's a cosmic horror that has a three dimensional presence but can only be perceived in 2D by most people.

He has no functional understanding of morality and can be milked for mook juice, you think he plays by normal rules?
I mean the Shadow Bugs thing alone shows that he spits in the face of everything we know about conservation of mass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom