• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roberk

Smash Champion
What does the tweet say?
Here’s the translation, this guy does it for every Three Houses tweet.

Primal Cookie

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 2532 0420 7538
Here’s the translation, this guy does it for every Three Houses tweet.
Thanks!

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Apparently you will need stars to unlock new courses.

Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo I know ya beta tested the game, so is this legit? Looks real but I’m taking it with a grain of salt.
wait, yall think I did this? lol I havent even started playing the game yet, I gotta check my email to see if my code came in

Tots Woz

Hey y'all, Scott here!
Guys, I think I’m having me a Kasumi moment. Blue Lions just keeps getting better and better.
Okay. Looking through the different videos the official account posted with tiny snippets of gameplay here and there... It doesn't look bad? Like, it actually looks pretty good in some areas.

Of course, we could really only see very little because of the POV-near screenshots in some, but surprisingly it doesn't look as bad as the battleground areas.

That being said, I'm getting some massive Valkyria Chronicles vibes from this game, just looking at the videos and all that. Maybe I can let some things slide and actually jump in, since I actually REALLY like Valkyria Chronicles.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Have a friend who’s beta testing the new Mario Kart mobile game. Apparently she leaked the roster and the Nintendo ninjas got her.

This may not be legit, so take it with a grain of salt, but they have images that look legit to me. I can)t see anything making it look non-legit.
That’s entirely on her for being a damn fool
What do people get out of leaking a Mario Kart mobile game

They get 5 minutes of internet fame and then get murdered by Nintendo
Because it’s a Nintendo game...for some odd reason Nintendo is the best gaming company to leak stuff from
My first Sonic game was sonic 06

Help
Same...but I never got past the first anything

Thank goodness for finishing multiple Sonic games on Nintendo platforms instead
I take everything bad I said about Three Houses' art back.
You better *****. My new bffs Edelgard and Claude are in this game and their game’s art deserve only love
the most horrifying of them all
View attachment 223403
Sexy yet Scary and Evil and not John Cena

D

Deleted member

That’s entirely on her for being a damn fool

Because it’s a Nintendo game...for some odd reason Nintendo is the best gaming company to leak stuff from

Same...but I never got past the first anything

Thank goodness for finishing multiple Sonic games on Nintendo platforms instead

You better *****. My new bffs Edelgard and Claude are in this game and their game’s art deserve only love

Sexy yet Scary and Evil and not John Cena
Well, that’s a tad harsh imo... Lol

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Well, that’s a tad harsh imo... Lol
Tbf, I thought about Vegeta and wanted to say “damn fool” in any excuse possible because of him...but at the same time ya shouldn’t be leaking things on purpose

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Last edited by a moderator:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Alrighty, y'all, recording for Ramen Rambles episode 1 has wrapped.

Just need to do a little tweaking, make the background image/thumbnail, then we'll be good to go...

If all goes well, it'll be up later tonight (which is better than I initially thought), so stay tuned

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom