• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Yo, are we talking about my favourite character?!

Starving African Chi-
Mephile getting shoot 1.gif

Tots Woz

Hey y'all, Scott here!
Boy, Nintendo fans sure do love to panic, lol. I also find it interesting people say we've had nothing since Smash when NSMBU Deluxe (Yeah forget the snark people have about that; it's a well polished, fun 2D Mario) and Yoshi were solid releases. Not even Sony or Microsoft had a AAA must-buy-a-console-for-this-game release every month in their consoles' early years, so why do people think Nintendo will?
This is something I wanted to bring up while I couldn't have at work, and also a bit of a quote-on-quote "response" to that one Arlo vid, which I entirely disagree on. The fact that people think that the beginning of this year up until now has been barren aren't looking in the right areas or just want to complain.

Here's the deal. If you're just focusing on Nintendo exclusively, that was your first mistake.

There have been SO many releases between then and now that it's quite shocking someone could say that while...
  • FINAL FANTASY VII
  • FINAL FANTASY IX
  • FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster
  • FINAL FANTASY XII THE ZODIAC AGE
  • Mortal Kombat 11
  • Yoshi's Crafted World
  • Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy
  • Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition
  • Castlevania Anniversary Collection
  • Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  • Cyberpunk Bartender Action: VA11-HA11A
  • SteamWorld Quest: Hand of Gilgamech
  • Cuphead
  • Katana ZERO
  • Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
  • Darksiders: Warmastered Edition
  • Baba Is You
  • Blaster Master Zero II
  • Unravel Two
  • Ape Out
Those were 20 games I listed, including more with the collections.

And then adding on the TONS of sales going on for games like Okami and Monster Hunter, the SteamWorld games and such, the Switch currently has a lot of stuff going on right now. The moment you focus on one exclusive developer - be it Nintendo or otherwise - that will always be a huge mistake as you will miss out on games above that are either great or a sheer masterclass of the craft.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

osby

Smash Obsessed
mr. game and watch used to be a god. but alas, he said the **** word, and was cast out to the plain realms by sakurai himself. unable to be percieved by mortal eyes as anything more than 2-dimensional, he roams the world looking for a chance to repent
Master Hand. Crazy Hand. Tabuu. Galeem. Dharkon. Mr. Game & Watch.

Is there any other elderly gods I need to know?

D

Deleted member

Let’s not go spoiling this. Nintendo’s been working hard on this. I seriously doubt they want it spoiled.

Roberk

Smash Champion
The Mario Kart mobile game using the same stale renders they’ve been using for the Mario series for years now is pretty believable.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
never played sonic 06 so what the **** even is mephilea
A heterosexual incel gamer who love Fortnite and get titled easily.

Oh, you mean the official one.

Well, he is the other half of a god who want to kill everything, he is the intelligent one while the other half is just dumb muscles.

So, your usual Sonic Big Bad Guy.

Roberk

Smash Champion
Guys, I think I’m having me a Kasumi moment. Blue Lions just keeps getting better and better.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I mean the Shadow Bugs thing alone shows that he spits in the face of everything we know about conservation of mass.
Noooot exactly. There's no such thing as conservation of mass. Conservation of energy and mass is a thing, though.

Mr. G&W should contain a ridiculous amount of energy to create that much mass, though. It's likely he's just a portal for extradimensional energy.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Guys, I think I’m having me a Kasumi moment. Blue Lions just keeps getting better and better.
aw **** yea its rapunzel

sora confirmed as a unit

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Something tells me she’s not gonna survive to the end...must be the hair.

Primal Cookie

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 2532 0420 7538
What does the tweet say?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
If the "recruit one outside-your-house student" thing holds true, I'm getting either Mercedes or Raphiel.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I take everything bad I said about Three Houses' art back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom