• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Anyone remember that one tweet where the dude said.

"They call me King DDD because I want to **** Down Daisy."

I was cracking up when I first read it. ****** stay thirsty.

Last edited:

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
God damnit Fate.
Arthur, d'eon, Astolfo, Nero
The list goes on and on. I don't even know if they recently genderbended any other historical figure since I stopped bothering with Type-Moon stuff. I got bored from playing their crappy gacha game and they've refused to acknowledge the existence of Tsukihime sooo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shroob

Sup?
Arthur, d'eon, Astolfo, Nero
The list goes on and on. I don't even know if they recently genderbended any other historical figure since I stopped bothering with Type-Moon stuff. I got bored from playing their crappy gacha game and they've refused to acknowledge the existence of Tsukihime sooo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Ironically, they refuse to acknowledge Tsukihime but they do Melty Blood since Sion's become an important character to the plot of FGO.

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I mean, I don't even know what that is. :dr^_^:

My Type-Moon knowledge comes mainly from Melty Blood, Carnival Phantasm and the Learning with Manga series.
akatsuki vs eltnum.jpg

TELL ME SHROOB.

WHERE DOES UNDER NIGHT, BLITZCAMPF, AND FATE LORE INTERSECT?

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Well, this is what I spent tonight making, more or less.

grandpas.gif

Time to call it quits for the night. G'night everyone.

Penroze

The Surreal Deal
Switch FC
SW-7239-4479-0495
after years of slimmer and slimmer models until the ipad 7 was basically just a sheet of cling film, the ipad 8 went back to basics with the tried and true nokia brick design
this continued with their revolutionary idea dubbed the iCube which was basically just an ipad that was just as thick as it was tall and wide

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
It's been a minute since I heard someone mention Rayman. But I'm sure plenty of people would still want him in. Just that his support's been a bit quieter lately.
Him being a spirit isn't complete deconfirmation but it seems to suggest that they never planned for him to be playable in the first place

There's also him being a bit of a nonentity in Japan which I feel is, unfortunately, quite a big barrier

osby

Smash Obsessed
after years of slimmer and slimmer models until the ipad 7 was basically just a sheet of cling film, the ipad 8 went back to basics with the tried and true nokia brick design
I wish. I'm using my current Nokia for years now because it's impossible to find anything but smartphones now. Call me an old men but I prefer my phones pocket sized and having actual battery lifes.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
this continued with their revolutionary idea dubbed the iCube which was basically just an ipad that was just as thick as it was tall and wide
And the year after this trend continued with the legendary iTesseract, which is basically just an iCube that was just as timely as it was tall, wide, and thick.

Penroze

The Surreal Deal
Switch FC
SW-7239-4479-0495
And the year after this trend continued with the legendary iTesseract, which is basically just an iCube that was just as timely as it was tall, wide, and thick.
Unfortunately, this line of products was discontinued after people complained about being transported to a mountain on another planet just by picking it up.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
aww, would you look at that

our girl's all grown up and appearing in fake 4chan text '''leaks'''
1558351141075.png

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Ok so even ignoring how unlikely a Fire Emblem character is, Baboom is a ****ing perfect name for Grookey's final evo
i might like me some scorbunny but if grookey becomes ****ing jungle beat donkey kong i'm all in

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Just a shame that the gimmick idea is pure garbage. It's part of why I don't want Geno too. Y'all trust the online with that? Who's the guy in BBTag that has timed hits as a mechanic and is low tier as a result?
i can almost believe that nintendo is dumb enough to genuinely think their online is up to the task of handling a rhythm character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom