• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
The only way to protect yourself is to quit the internet altogether. No one can make drama then!
Alternatively, you could like

Make your own stuff and just not be a piece of crap to your significant other or to women in general

That way there's at least one person out there you don't have to be disappointed in on moral grounds.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
On the bright side, they can't touch remix channels, so at least channels like NoteBlock are safe.
There have been remix channels taken down or at least had content removed by The Pokemon Company. It was either due to changes with content creator licenses or copyright strike BS becuase from what the channel owner stated, there was some kind of monetisation agreement in place.

Conversely, Pokemon is the one with its soundtracks most readily available digitally. Although I think they might be stuck on JP stores.

Also weirdly, Nintendo's usually good at physically releasing their soundtracks but again, moreso in Japan.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
X-Men vs Street Fighter's Wolverine Theme is my favorite of his. I feel like it fits him the most.

D

Deleted member

I miss when we had thread titles, whenever those are missing it just feels like the thread is in a sad mood.
Some things popped up recently, and it shows how unpredictable Internet Drama can be, as many things that seem real at first aren’t actually what they may seem, and things can turn in many different directions.

In other words, everyone thought James Charles career was ruined and that he was “exposed” only for him to do a complete 180 with his latest video. It not only shows how important context and communication really is, but also how people and drama channels/articles are willing to inflate situations for their gain and drown out someone’s voice in the process, and how we shouldn’t always jump to conclusions at face value.

I’m really saying this because of how exhausting the past week has been in terms of drama. ProJared doesn’t seem like he may recover from his controversy, but luckily James quickly got back on his feet before his situation could get any worst than it ever should’ve.
How is some racist not losing his career a "lucky" thing in any way?

D

Deleted member

For now at least. I dread to see the day where Nintendo decides to take down remix channels and treat them as a danger to their copyright.
If they tried that, you'd see blowback similar to when they tried to kill competitive Melee. They're not gonna try something that extreme...for now. They could potentially try it in the right climate and if they could find the right excuse.

Penroze

The Surreal Deal
Switch FC
SW-7239-4479-0495
Alternatively, you could like

Make your own stuff and just not be a piece of crap to your significant other or to women in general

That way there's at least one person out there you don't have to be disappointed in on moral grounds.
No definitely not the internet is completely cursed and anyone who treads on it DIES

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
No definitely not the internet is completely cursed and anyone who treads on it DIES
Nah dying is a side effect of ingesting dihydrogen monoxide.

You know they put that stuff in our food?!

D

Deleted member

Thought I had a good one earlier, but I guess someone didn't like it. I wonder what was wrong with it? :forrest:
Oh well, anyone got any suggestions?
Encourage everyone to drink cactus juice.
Something related to E3 sounds good to me.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Thought I had a good one earlier, but I guess someone didn't like it. I wonder what was wrong with it? :forrest:
Game of Stars

In reference to the series that ended today :V

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
This tweet speak to me to a level that shouldn't be possible.
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Also, Hi there.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Something along the lines of "E3 can't come soon enough" or "Psy is dying on the inside from college finals".

Whichever one works better.

Also, hello people of the Social thread.

D

Deleted member

"If you aren't going to ask me questions at least play Etrian Odyssey"

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Nintenzone Social: Pentatonix edition

In honor of pent being a groom

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Literally **** group assignments.

Had one member drop out 2 days before the assignment was due and with nothing for us to use.

Had a group member keep organising to meet up, only to never show up. Confused the deadline, 12 noon, as being midnight. We had an hour left before submission, "It'll be done before then". By pure chance, we got an extension to 4pm, which we've just passed now and they still don't have it done. We have to combine several videos into one to submit and hours ago another member and I explained how to do it quickly, only to find out this whole time they haven't been doing that and instead going about an excruciatingly slow way.

Just hope the other group member and I that did finish don't get screwed over because of this.
I feel bad for historian students who want to research the Matter of France and look up a character like Astolfo.
God damnit Fate.
Anime was a mistake.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I hear the government is putting it in our blood!
My favourite part about the hoax website detailing all the dangers and uses of it is that kids who play beyblades use it.

Pretty close is the link between it and gun violence.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom