• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Me: Oh boy I got a script for a trailer! Let's see... oh **** that's a lot.

Apparently the trailer is kinda supposed to tell young kids how to play it. since it is aimed towards kids, which makes sense, but it makes for one long script.

D

Deleted member

so red skull in infinity war was originally supposed to look like... this
e0a3645-1.jpg
just try to imagine this thing talking

a̴̛̛̛͔̱̭͛͂́̏̋̓̇͋̈́͋͝ ̵̣̳̝̪̝̤̦̻̘̙̝͔̓́̂̂̎͘͜s̴̛͍̣̱̪̫̺̪̦̪̩̩̯͍̞͖͒ȏ̷̺̑͐̍̀̈͐̉͌̈́͑̒̿̎͝ų̸̨̭̯͈̤̖̜̼̝̳̩̥͍̠͊̾̇͑͗̽̔̎̆͗̅̌̕͝l̴͉̝̘̫̥̼̓̓́̒̇́̒͑͐͠ ̶̡̟͎̦̹̝̗̘̟̲͓̳̑̓͊̽́͘͜͜f̸̛͙̠͋̂͐̅̔̐̃͘ö̶̤̗̺̰̊̄͋̉́̐̚̕̚͝r̶͍̰͉͖̰͉͔̲͚͉̖̫͍͆̊̒̈́̽̐́̆̈̎͋͊̇̚͜͠ ̶̬̟̯͇̝̫̜̬͈͇̘̫̂͠â̷̢̧̟̮̭̣͙̪̠͖͊̆̑̅ ̴̢̢̟̺̪̳̣̟͖͍̦͔̠̄͛͜ͅs̵̤͋͑̂̐́̈́̽̒̌̂͌͘o̸̡̬̙̰̤̜͒͋̑̀͗͗͆́̋̎́̎ų̸͉̖̝̱̿ḽ̸̫̄̂͛͐́̋̾͛̑͗̎͌͘͝

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
View attachment 222186
Hey, get your own gimmick, you cat cucker!
I still can't believe Eggman looks like that in Sonic 06.

a̴̛̛̛͔̱̭͛͂́̏̋̓̇͋̈́͋͝ ̵̣̳̝̪̝̤̦̻̘̙̝͔̓́̂̂̎͘͜s̴̛͍̣̱̪̫̺̪̦̪̩̩̯͍̞͖͒ȏ̷̺̑͐̍̀̈͐̉͌̈́͑̒̿̎͝ų̸̨̭̯͈̤̖̜̼̝̳̩̥͍̠͊̾̇͑͗̽̔̎̆͗̅̌̕͝l̴͉̝̘̫̥̼̓̓́̒̇́̒͑͐͠ ̶̡̟͎̦̹̝̗̘̟̲͓̳̑̓͊̽́͘͜͜f̸̛͙̠͋̂͐̅̔̐̃͘ö̶̤̗̺̰̊̄͋̉́̐̚̕̚͝r̶͍̰͉͖̰͉͔̲͚͉̖̫͍͆̊̒̈́̽̐́̆̈̎͋͊̇̚͜͠ ̶̬̟̯͇̝̫̜̬͈͇̘̫̂͠â̷̢̧̟̮̭̣͙̪̠͖͊̆̑̅ ̴̢̢̟̺̪̳̣̟͖͍̦͔̠̄͛͜ͅs̵̤͋͑̂̐́̈́̽̒̌̂͌͘o̸̡̬̙̰̤̜͒͋̑̀͗͗͆́̋̎́̎ų̸͉̖̝̱̿ḽ̸̫̄̂͛͐́̋̾͛̑͗̎͌͘͝
This is some serious silent hill ****.

Noipoi

Howdy!

ok forehead

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
*****, you might be.
kasumi might have no current personality to speak of but at least she's a cute anime girl

morgana has already had his entire personality shown off over 90 hours and we don't like it, no sir

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero

...Delightful. I would feel bad for Gamora (even more so, I mean), if that was the last thing she had to see before she died.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Thanos asking for the Soul Stone be like:
IdioticLeanIlsamochadegu-size_restricted.gif

D

Deleted member

That is the weirdest design I have seen for Red Skull, who thought this was a good idea?

Last edited by a moderator:

Roberk

Smash Champion

nonono.png

"Bruh, look at this dude. Oh ho, oh nonono, LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD!"

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
kasumi might have no current personality to speak of but at least she's a cute anime girl

morgana has already had his entire personality shown off over 90 hours and we don't like it, no sir
See, it's because you gotta deal with that personality for 90 hours.

I can appreciate the Mona Lisa, but if it was ducktaped to me and started talking about how hot highschool girls are, I might start to hate renaissance art.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
@osby

This probably won't mean anything to most of you, but...

Holy **** there's some wizardry going on! Once I got to the day it starts raining after getting the fourth party member ("Trial of the Dragon" is repurchased), it started raining at MY place out of the blue. I just picked up some ribs from our neighbor that we were going to cook tonight, sky is blue and everything is fine. No rain. 10 minutes later, the important rain occurs, and this:

View attachment 222037

This honestly is really freaky how the rain lined up, and I am currently speechless.
Ooh fam, you ****ed up, Someone is about to go into the TV irl

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
>Me when I release the finished Hota sprite be like:
I'm the glitch.gif

"That's right, I did it! I'm glitching it! They call me the glitch. You want to know why they call me the motherfreakin' glitch? Because I play Sonic games, *****!"

"I'm taking the world by storm, I'm going to release my latest sprite album, Crack-A-Egg!"

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
See, it's because you gotta deal with that personality for 90 hours.

I can appreciate the Mona Lisa, but if it was ducktaped to me and started talking about how hot highschool girls are, I might start to hate renaissance art.
Don't forget if the Mona Lisa was constantly telling you to go to sleep.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
PsySmasher PsySmasher Still watching GOML? Mang0 finally won a major after so long, and he only needed to avoid Hbox to do so.
Good on him. I don't really watch Melee, but it's nice to see Mang0 win something again w/o Box stopping him.

Being the only FNAFposter like.

View attachment 222190
Me when people talk about Granblue, but 95% of the time it's about Katalina and the Hitagi leak:
Omake Gif Anime - Granblue Fantasy The Animation - Episode 3 - Vyrn Looking Fluffy to Katalina...gif

Don't get me wrong I like Katalina, but it still sucks that most of the conversation about Granblue here revolves around her. I know why, but it still stinks.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Honestly I can understand the Morgana hate.

One thing I don’t get though is how everyone acts like he is a perv 24/7. He called Ann hot once. Unless there is something I am missing out on.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Me when people talk about Granblue, but 95% of the time it's about Katalina and the Hitagi leak:
View attachment 222199

Don't get me wrong I like Katalina, but it still sucks that most of the conversation about Granblue here revolves around her. I know why, but it still stinks.
At least it's not my situation,

Nobody:
Idon:
Nobody: SMT ded.
Idon, every single time, without fail:
mad demi-fiend.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom