• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Having came back from playing both the first Crash and Spyro remastered games. They've made me suddenly just want them more. Crash I'm certain has a decent chance of making the cut but not too sure on Spyro's...

That said if Crash made it in and Banjo that'd make it up to me. Hell I'd be satisfied if E3 revealed Crash with either Erdrick or Steve.

Anyways still find Spyro the be the funner games though Crash still is as well.

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Why would you ever come back? You were free! Once you come back, there's no getting out again, I tell ya.
Because I was setting up a PM ISO for a friend, had to look up a guide topic, and noticed I had... well, a PM. Figured while I'm here, I might as well reply to it.

D

Deleted member

Shishœ says:
Screenshot_20190501-234421.png

"Please for the last remaining drop of love God still has for our forsaken world, take a damn shower."

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
View attachment 217275

Iiiiii may not know what a refresh class is honestly.

Pretty much my entire workout existence revolved around elliptical machines and weight training, more the former than the latter, and...neither for awhile now if we're being honest.

I really want my own elliptical, but until I have the space for it, I'm mostly left with, like, the odd game of Beat Saber. Stuck in the house a lot these days.
Admittedly I wasn't very clear on that.

It mostly revolves around bending and/or repeatedly moving yourself in odd positions for half an hour.

Which like, works you out, but doesn't make you feel like you just had to outrun a train. At least I'd hope not.

It was described on the flyer as yoga-like, which is why I started taking it, but it's. . .not exactly.

But then again my instructor is pretty much making up the class as he goes along. I'm almost definitely sure it's a good thing in this case LOL

FurretBro

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FurretBro
It feels like we're in a huge drought, but we got Joker 2 weeks ago. Still, we haven't had a character reveal in 5 months and we are only a month away from the big day. I wouldn't be surprised if two characters got revealed, as it seems possible at this point.

D

Deleted member

It feels like we're in a huge drought, but we got Joker 2 weeks ago. Still, we haven't had a character reveal in 5 months and we are only a month away from the big day. I wouldn't be surprised if two characters got revealed, as it seems possible at this point.
There's a drought? I feel like we're getting a lot of new info and rumors when it comes to a Microsoft representative and who it'll be.

Last edited by a moderator:

FurretBro

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FurretBro
There's a drought? I feel like we're getting a lot of new info when it comes to a Microsoft representative and who it'll be.
It only feels like a drought because we're so close to E3, which is when Brave will finally be revealed.

D

Deleted member

Take what you will from this, but Rare announced some retro memorabilia and Banjo-Kazooie pins a couple days ago.

Last edited by a moderator:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I poysonally can't wait until the final character is revealed. Not because I want more characters, but because I want speculation hell to end already, it's been six years without a break

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Sure, you could shower. You could give yourself a good scrub down, shampoo and condition your hair, or even just take a bath with a bath bomb. But why do that, when you could harness your own BO energy and defeat your enemies, not by skill, but by destroying their remaining attachment to their miserable existence just because they will be able to sense their impending doom heading their way?

It's quite obvious.

FOR ****'S SAKE, I FEEL DISGUSTING AFTER SOME DAYS OF SCHOOL, AND I DON'T DO EXCESS AMOUNTS OF PHYSICAL LABOR. TAKE A SHOWER YOU SICK ****S.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Take what you will from this, but Rare announced some retro memorabilia and Banjo-Kazooie pins a couple days ago.

I call bull****. They would TOTALLY take giant golden puzzle pieces as Payment

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
FOR ****'S SAKE, I FEEL DISGUSTING AFTER SOME DAYS OF SCHOOL, AND I DON'T DO EXCESS AMOUNTS OF PHYSICAL LABOR. TAKE A SHOWER YOU SICK ****S.
Theres this one ******, he reeks like hell. His hands are pitch black and he refuses to wash them. They had to froce him one day. I never had his classes but by God the one day I had to sit next to him was the worst day of my life.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
D

Deleted member

Sure, you could shower. You could give yourself a good scrub down, shampoo and condition your hair, or even just take a bath with a bath bomb. But why do that, when you could harness your own BO energy and defeat your enemies, not by skill, but by destroying their remaining attachment to their miserable existence just because they will be able to sense their impending doom heading their way?

It's quite obvious.

As someone who works out every other day or so, showers are mandatory. I don't give a flying **** what anybody says. And don't use cologne.

Theres this one ******, he reeks like hell. His hands are pitch black and he refuses to wash them. They had to froce him one day. I never had his classes but by God the one day I had to sit next to him was the worst day of my life.
Oh Hell no. If I sat next to him, I'd make eye contact, stand up, and walk away.

I call bull****. They would TOTALLY take giant golden puzzle pieces as Payment
When you think about it, notes are the closest thing Banjo has to currency.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom