• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
If my account gets deleted will it remain on the top 100 most liked users list?

Asking for a friend.
Nope, your posts would no longer be associated with your account, since the account no longer exists. So there'd be nothing for the likes to be associated to any more, therefore you wouldn't show up on the most liked users list. Also your username would get removed from your posts, so they'd just show up as "deleted user" and nobody would know they were yours any more.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
Did she have a source saying Banjo was in? Or was it a source saying that he might be in?

Because this isn't the 1st time she's heard something about Banjo.
I'd ask around in the Banjo thread, I haven't really been following the banjo rumors to strongly. I believe it was looking like banjo was likely but not quite guaranteed though

D

Deleted member

So... Endgame...

was brilliant. It's a definitive end for several characters and arcs whilst leaving doors wide open for so many more stories. People might not be happy with some decisions though.

Only spoiler I'll give is the Gay rep the Twitter guy was on about.
It's one of the Russo brothers making a cameo in a group therapy session that Cap does.
He just mentions dating someone and how he's making progress after the Snap.

So yeah, absolute bare minimum. Was a nice moment regardless
pff well that's disappointing

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
If my account gets deleted will it remain on the top 100 most liked users list?

Asking for a friend.
With the terms of the bet, and all the extra **** that comes before deleting accounts, we won't even be in danger until like late 2020/early 2021 even if we lose.

I wouldn't be too concerned at the moment.

RandomAce

Smash Champion
Wait, who the hell leaked Banjo? I never heard of this.

Give me the deets so I can rain down upon it with a torrent of intense cynicism.
No one really did. It came from PolarPanda who said a Microsoft source with potentially a lot of ties with the company was sure that Steve wasn’t a newcomer, or isn’t as likely. He only mentioned hearing about Banjo once before turning back on it since it wasn’t a sure possibility either.

That and along with rumors of Microsoft and Nintendo collaborating at E3, People took this and sort of stretched it to say that it would heavily favor Banjo.

A heads up, but simply because Steve isn’t in doesn’t necessarily equal to Banjo getting in either, things like these aren’t as easy as a coin flip, and it’s possible a Microsoft character wasn’t decided for Smash.

Is Banjo more likely? Possibly. But we’re still in the dark.

Last edited:

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Nope, your posts would no longer be associated with your account, since the account no longer exists. So there'd be nothing for the likes to be associated to any more, therefore you wouldn't show up on the most liked users list. Also your username would get removed from your posts, so they'd just show up as "deleted user" and nobody would know they were yours any more.
D:

I really don't care since internet likes are ultimately arbitrary and useless, but that's kinda sad.
With the terms of the bet, and all the extra **** that comes before deleting accounts, we won't even be in danger until like late 2020/early 2021 even if we lose.

I'm not. I just had the thought and wanted to ask.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
>Assuming I wouldn't be okay with that.

At least I'd be immortalized on this site forever.
I mean yeah I agree that’d be pretty awesome but reality is much worse

While we are on opposing sides, I wish you luck, and I apologize in advance...

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
'banjo is an e3 lock' about to be the new 'of course persona 5 is coming to switch'

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

Inb4 The Luminary is the dlc character and the Erdrick is a mii costume

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Umm, checkmate
By the end of the game, the Luminary gains the title of Erdrick, so it would still count.
inb4 the character name 'erdrick' refers to all the DQ heroes, and every skin is a greatest hits selection of the 8 most popular DQ protagonists

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
just opened this thread after taking care of some other stuff, anything new happen? give the tl;dr

D

Deleted member

I know that , but fine. It’ll be jade. :secretkpop::pikachu:
Umm, checkmate
Since you didn't capitalise jade, we can assume you're referring to the colour, and across Erdrick and Luminary, one of them has an outfit with the colour jade in it.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
just opened this thread after taking care of some other stuff, anything new happen? give the tl;dr
depends how long you've been gone

P5S is a koei-developed Persona Warriors game for ps4 and switch and that's about all that's happened

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Umm, checkmate
By the end of the game, the Luminary gains the title of Erdrick, so it would still count.
Also I’m double quoting to be extra pedantic but
when people say “Erdrick”, they’re usually referring to THE Erdrick and not AN Erdrick, no?

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Public Service Announcement:

RE2 is $40 on Steam now.

That is all.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Umm, checkmate
Since you didn't capitalise jade, we can assume you're referring to the colour, and across Erdrick and Luminary, one of them has an outfit with the colour jade in it.
Imagine thinking his name is Erdrick or Luminary

This post made by the definite article gang

But also god damn it

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
i guess this is what happens when people find out kasumi and aqua share a VA

now for the love of god don't recreate that one stage

D

Deleted member

Also I’m double quoting to be extra pedantic but
when people say “Erdrick”, they’re usually referring to THE Erdrick and not AN Erdrick, no?
I mean, a common theory is that Erdrick will be getting a Luminary alt, which would make sense if Kasumi is coming as an echo/costume, but yeah most people are talking about DQ3 Erdrick. Technicalities yo.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
How’s that dissapointing? Hasn’t everyone wanted a gay character in Marvel for a really long time now?
Because they wanted a character, not a copout. A named and important character, not a nameless background character.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Inb4 The Luminary is the dlc character and the Erdrick is a mii costume
That's still technically a win for us.

In that scenario I'm okay with everyone surviving though since technically Erdrick is in, so the Crusaders and I win, but at the same time Erdrick himself isn't in, so @Onereasonanddone and @ShinyLegendary win also. The bets nullify themselves at that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom