• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Hmmmmm, I just hit 48 players and am about to make the official announcement for the game.
If no Whitewings then Thea from Fire Emblem Binding Blade
I do not have room for either at the moment, but am willing to make a sub for a character that was added but not requested. Which do you want?

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
The Dora movie actually looks like something I'd watch and people just hate it cause it's a Dora movie / live action of something that's been animated before

Don't @ me

D

Deleted member

Hmmmmm, I just hit 48 players and am about to make the official announcement for the game.

I do not have room for either at the moment, but am willing to make a sub for a character that was added but not requested. Which do you want?
Edit: Nevermind I misinterpreted what was going on.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Oh, guess I choose Thea then.

D

Deleted member

“Oooh man!”
Watched the trailer, never watched the series as I never had to take care of my little cousins (being the youngest for about 20 years works wonders). Is the trailer that much of a blasphemy to the Dora's lore? It just looks like a crappy Indy Jones film.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
WELCOME, one and all, to the hurried push known as Anything Goes Hunger Games! In this game, there will be 48 characters that were decided by the Smashboards users to duke it out in a game that is not simply determined by chance. Also everybody is female. With that being said, let's get this going!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom