• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211

I'd recommend checking this out if you're ever interested in getting into the import scene. I've been using several of the ways mentioned for a few years now to purchase textbooks, CDs, and Amiibo. eBay/Amazon are great but the prices are heavily increased compared to Yahoo JP. Shipping can be scary but it's sometimes cheaper than sites like PlayAsia, yen vs. dollar, and nothing is stuck in customs for long.

+ Basically doubles your potential to collect.
+ You can learn some new skills.
+ Dollar is typically strong against the Yen, and most games are cheaper compared to international counterparts.
+ Amazon JP is amazing. DHL is basically Amazon Prime.
- Returns, if you can make them at all, are a lot more frustrating.
- You have less recourse on 3rd Party sites should there be an issue with your item not related to shipping.
- Harder to get in contact with the seller.

FYI When signing up on 3rd Party sites you'll have to provide proof of residence (ex. Driver's License).

Last edited:

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
What the. Is a moderator advertising.

Crazy, spooky times. The Korean bots are evolving.

Last edited:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
D

Deleted member

Imagine how shocking it would be if Geno was the actual Square Rep and he just demolishes all of the leakers that would be amazing,

Geno being in will revive my hope and hype for the DLC while showing that we really don't know anything about the DLC at all so anything could happen. Steve getting in? who knows, Banjo? Who knows, Crash? Who knows, Anything could happen in that timeline! Even Sans.

I would love to live in the timeline that Geno gets in Smash but it's rather unlikely, would be incredible though.

D

Deleted member

What if the rest of the DLC guys are swordsmen?
Wouldn't be surprised to be honest with Erdrick having a 99.9% chance of being in and a Three Houses rep being a very safe prediction I wouldn't be surprised.

Pakky

Smash Hero
wouldn't mind tbh
It depends for me. Though honestly anything else other than a swordsman from the FE series would be cool. Archers axes all go stuff.

Edrick can be many things on top of being a swordsman so I'm down.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

What if you wanted Geno
but everyone else said
"Here's your Square rep enjoy or don't"
Ewdrick.png

Pakky

Smash Hero
What if you wanted a good online experience but Nintendo said

YOUR RULES ARE GARBO HERE 2Min 1 STOCK - SOME STUPID STAGE

Status