• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Naw, just pulling your chain. Making a joke on how this thread goes from 0-60 in a split second when such topics are brought up :yoshi:
Ahh, whoops… Funny joke though, the thread does tend to do that.
Quick, praise me again. My enormous but fragile ego is shrinking!

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Oooohh it's way too tempting to start making this too...

SS tier (Awesome posts): @Noipoi Zinith Zinith @ToasterBrains @Opossum @Just a penguin
S tier (Great posts): @Cutie Gwen Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku @staindgrey Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! @faygoshill
A tier (Good posts): Cyn Cyn @Diem @Pakky @ClaTheBae @The Gentlepanda @JDCabrera @Thesaurus30 Moydow Moydow
B tier (Nice people who I keep forgetting when making lists like these for some reason): @Taylor F osby osby
Furry tier: @GothFluttershy
Asking for attention tier: Ultomato Ultomato
*Places me in the same tier as Staindgrey and faygoshill*

Yeah, that sounds about right

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Yeah, the people saying this user tier list thing is a bad idea probably have the right of it. Just be like me and say everyone is great, that way you don't run the risk of inadvertently upsetting anyone. :p

The people who play Etrian Odyssey are especially high-tier in my book, though. :p

D

Deleted member

Yeah, the people saying this user tier list thing is a bad idea probably have the right of it. Just be like me and say everyone is great, that way you don't run the risk of inadvertently upsetting anyone. :p

The people who play Etrian Odyssey are especially high-tier in my book, though. :p
Moy: lawful good
Cydane: chaotic evil

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
It seems to get noticed here you need to fill some kind of niche

Maybe I need to mercilessly push for the legalisation of Pilotwings

I'll be 'that Pilotwings guy'

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

Just so you know, me being the "Yoshi guy" is the results of me living, breathing and drinking Yoshi. It's harder for me to NOT talk about him. For anyone who strives to be the "Zinith of [blank]," keep that in mind :yoshi:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

SS tier (Awesome posts): @Noipoi Zinith Zinith @ToasterBrains @Opossum @Just a penguin
S tier (Great posts): @Cutie Gwen Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku @staindgrey Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! @faygoshill
A tier (Good posts): Cyn Cyn @Diem @Pakky @ClaTheBae @The Gentlepanda @JDCabrera @Thesaurus30 Moydow Moydow
B tier (Nice people who I keep forgetting when making lists like these for some reason): @Taylor F osby osby
Oh crap I’m actually high up.
Thanks!

D

Deleted member

Wr already have a Halberd guy so you'll fit in perfectly

Anyways I don't think I fill some kinda niche. I just kinda exist. I don't think that anyone really needs to fill a niche to be noticed, really. Just that those who do and are successful and not annoying (like Zinith) do get noticed a bit more because of repetition

CallMeKnux

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0424-3957-0991
Wr already have a Halberd guy so you'll fit in perfectly

Anyways I don't think I fill some kinda niche. I just kinda exist. I don't think that anyone really needs to fill a niche to be noticed, really. Just that those who do and are successful and not annoying (like Zinith) do get noticed a bit more because of repetition
Do we have a Lylat Cruise guy?

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Just so you know, me being the "Yoshi guy" is the results of me living, breathing and drinking Yoshi. It's harder for me to NOT talk about him. For anyone who strives to be the "Zinith of [blank]," keep that in mind :yoshi:
I don't know how much fan content there is of Pilotwings, but maybe I'm not looking in the right places

Srsly though any fight that takes place on top of a moving vehicle is inherently hype

KMDP

Smash Legend
Frankly I'm surprised you didn't list "eating".

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I’m kind of unintentionally becoming the Zinith Of Spider-Ham But I mean, I’m ok with that.

I guess I fill the “Voice Actor Niche?” I dunno.

D

Deleted member

Do we have a Lylat Cruise guy?
Lylat's already legal iirc
After watching Captain Marvel?

Hopefully, the latter.
Honestly at first I was worried that Carol, a character who we've barely seen, was gonna play such a big part in the biggest MCU movie ever but after watching Captain Marvel I won't even care because I ****ing love Carol

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Into the Spiderverse has a new featurrette and uh... “Into a Gassy Universe”...
10A88561-B100-41AA-A0DC-B67C2D1EBE92.png

It’s just edited footage of characters farting.

KMDP

Smash Legend
hm, Wait, I winder how many keyblades there actaully is- jesus there is 123 of them
When you walk away~

Pulled myself from the very important task of studying Keyblades and Keybladology to do what I intended to do when I woke up.

Which is drawing pictures... pictures which will never, ever be posted here unless I have a sudden, uncontrollable urge to get banned.

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero

I used to fill a niche here once... and as I started talking about "them" less and less, the less people began to notice me...

Uh-oh...
Into the Spiderverse has a new featurrette and uh... “Into a Gassy Universe”...
View attachment 197494
It’s just edited footage of characters farting.
Wait, even Peni? :p

D

Deleted member

Brutal. Just brutal.

DC923FA7-B7AC-4493-A15A-B0D09BC84808.gif

D

Deleted member

I feel like I unhealthily liked Captain Marvel waaaaaay too much
d95c7bc.jpg
By DanielMurrayART on DeviantArt

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
You'd have to be plane stupid to not recognise the incredible potential of legalising Pilotwings

Oh wait vehicle-based puns were over 10 pages ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom