• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Not really.

A company doesn't become "garbage" just because they use Hitler in a villainous role.

The inclusion of Hitler in Persona 2: Innocent Sin makes sense within the context of the game, and I'd say is logical given what is going on in the story (rumours and conspiracy theories are becoming real).
speaking of, I never play IS, why was he in the game anyway?

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I read up on it myself and was under the impression that that was a misconception.

Not to say they haven't been questionable in the past, but I only say that because I don't know lol
atlus's handling of the original catherine was indeed questionable, but the majority of controversy in full body stems from things being taken hugely out of context

The Last of Me

Smash Rookie
The name "Crono" is a leftover from the SNES days. In Japanese material his name has always been romanized as Chrono, but the SNES version only allowed 5 characters even in English, leading to the H being dropped.

Just search Google and you will find it.
His name has always been "Crono" in america in all games version even after "5 characters" limitation left to be a problem. And in the official site his name is also "Crono"

https://chronotrigger.square-enix-games.com/en-US

KMDP

Smash Legend
speaking of, I never play IS, why was he in the game anyway?
Basically, there's a real world Conspiracy theory that Hitler didn't die in World War 2 and fled to another country (the not-Germany country doesn't matter); because rumours and conspiracy theories are becoming reality in P2:IS, this becomes a totally real thing that happened.

And now Hitler is hanging out in Japan being all evil and stuff.

With the Spear of Destiny because that's now a totally real thing as well (the Holy Lance was something Hitler was actually looking for).

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Read more into it.
It's just outrage culture getting mad at things without context.
Well damn if this trailer don't look bad, at least to an outsider

It literally looks like the "lol deceptive trans woman slept with man XD XD XD" anime trope thing lmao

Maybe it makes sense in context but when you make a trailer you have to consider how outsiders look at it, and damn this looks transphobic

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Basically, there's a real world Conspiracy theory that Hitler didn't die in World War 2 and fled to another country (the not-Germany country doesn't matter); because rumours and conspiracy theories are becoming reality in P2:IS, this becomes a totally real thing that happened.

And now Hitler is hanging out in Japan being all evil and stuff.

With the Spear of Destiny because that's now a totally real thing as well (the Holy Lance was something Hitler was actually looking for).
Is the Illuminati in the game?

The Last of Me

Smash Rookie
D

Deleted member

I am aware only two people are blocking me in SmashBoards so far.
Most of you do not have anyone blocking you, so you are lucky.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Everyone, please do not ignore me, even if I get overly dramatic.
Thank you.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Did posting this give you a sense of pride and accomplishment
to be fair, you have to have a very high iq to provide players with a sense of pride and accomplishment. the unlocks are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of selecting initial values based upon data from the open beta, battlefront 2 will go over a typical gamers head. there's also ea's other adjustments made to milestone rewards before launch, which are deftly woven into this game development- the game's philosophy draws heavily from average per-player credit earn rates, for instance. the gamers understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate that we'll be making constant adjustments, to realise that it's not just fun- they say something deep about games. as a consequence people who dislike ea truly are idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, that we ensure that players have challenges that are compelling, rewarding, and of course attainable. i'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as mat everett's genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. what fools.. how i pity them.

and yes, by the way, i do have a mass effect tattoo. and no, you cannot see it. it's for appreciative gamers' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 iq points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. nothin personnel kid

D

Deleted member

I am aware only two people are blocking me in SmashBoards so far.
Most of you do not have anyone blocking you, so you are lucky.
Don’t feel bad about them blocking you; from what I’ve seen of you, you’ve been a nice dude.
I’m assuming they’re self-esteem consuming trolls.

Garteam

Smash Master
NNID
Garteam
I would say something that gives me a great reassurance:

No matter how south things go in the Ultimate DLC, it will surely be better than Jump Force's.
I'm still salty that Bleach gets 6 characters while Yu Yu Hakusho and JoJo's get stuck with 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom