• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

*violently enters the Mushroom Kingdom 64 stage*

:GENO: You used my kindness to steal my DLC spot!

:ultpiranha::Noooo s***!

:GENO: We aren't talking about getting an assist trophy spot... We're talking about a destruction of the Smash fandom!

:ultpiranha:: AND I WANNA THAAAAANK YOU!

:GENO:I can't believe this... I WAS DOING MY BEST TO GET YOU IN AS AN ASSIST. I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS!

*:ultpiranha: laughs*

*cues to "Mean Green Mother From Outer Space" while pushing Geno*

Masked Marshmallow

Smash Lord

:GENO: We aren't talking about getting an assist trophy spot... We're talking about a destruction of the Smash fandom!

:GENO:I can't believe this... I WAS DOING MY BEST TO GET YOU IN AS AN ASSIST. I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS!

*:ultpiranha:laughs*

oof
RIP Geno (1996 - 2019)

MetaGiga

Smash Apprentice

*:ultpiranha:laughs*

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Please keep drama from other threads in their own thread. Just report the issue and let the moderation take care of it.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
I wonder if we'll get anymore placeholder DLC data in this update. I'd honestly love to have another codename to speculate about, Brave was fun.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
I wonder if we'll get anymore placeholder DLC data in this update. I'd honestly love to have another codename to speculate about, Brave was fun.
fighter_kind_goku
fighter_kind_shrek

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
The next codename will be "Mario3"

People will think it is referring to fighter pass character 3 altered to Mario's name in the wake of the recent datamine.

However, the truth is...it is Cat Mario.

Masked Marshmallow

Smash Lord
The next codename will be "Mario3"

People will think it is referring to fighter pass character 3 altered to Mario's name in the wake of the recent datamine.

However, the truth is...it is Cat Mario.
It better be THIS Cat Mario.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So, um, funny story... turns out I'm allowed to have computer time before and after my exam! :laugh: So I will be here today. I'll be absent from around 9-10 AM, but I'll be online the rest of the normal school day! :3

D

Deleted member

:ultpiranha:You know I don't come from no RPG.:ultpiranha:
:ultpiranha:I'm from past the stars and beyond the door.:ultpiranha:
:ultpiranha:You can keep the Mallow,:ultpiranha:
:ultpiranha:Keep the Fawful,:ultpiranha:

:ultpiranha:Keep the stickers, they don't mean ****!:ultpiranha:

D

Deleted member

Shaggy swooces right in!
"Am I glad he's frozen in there and that we're out here and that he's the sheriff and that we're frozen out here and that we're in there and I just remembered we're out here! What I wanna know is: Where's the Caveman?"

Last edited by a moderator:

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
How many of you would be absolutely satisfied with just 1 season of Smash DLC? To allow a more secure opinion on the matter let's say that leaked DLC roster is real which means we're getting:
  • Joker
  • Erdrick
  • Doom Slayer
  • Ryu Hayabusa
  • Steve
Are you satisfied with that or do you think we should get a second season?
100% would try my luck for a 2nd fighter pass. I'd only be getting Joker and Ryu Hayabusa from that selection. Can't hurt to dip again and hope for something more appealing to me.

D

Deleted member

How many of you would be absolutely satisfied with just 1 season of Smash DLC? To allow a more secure opinion on the matter let's say that leaked DLC roster is real which means we're getting:
  • Joker
  • Erdrick
  • Doom Slayer
  • Ryu Hayabusa
  • Steve
If that was the roster I would 100% want another pass
Like I wouldn't be getting a single character I wanted from that leak

osby

Smash Obsessed
  • Joker
  • Erdrick
  • Doom Slayer
  • Ryu Hayabusa
  • Steve
It's fine by me, we already have more than enough fighters. Persona was my biggest want, I can laugh at Steve haters, Hayabusa/Erdrick/Doomguy are all fighters with potential and legacy.

It's a bit old roster for my tastes, but it wouldn't leave me dissatisfied.

Masked Marshmallow

Smash Lord
Here's a game, pick 3 characters to add in Smash, a male, a female and an animal/non humanoid/monster character. Here's mine:

- Male: Sora from Kingdom Hearts
- Female: Marisa Kirisame from Touhou
- Non Human: Slime from Dragon Quest

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
  • Joker
  • Erdrick
  • Doom Slayer
  • Ryu Hayabusa
  • Steve
I can see how those are all good options (well, still not a fan of Steve but I'll deal with it if it happens) but personally none of them do much for me, so I'd like a second season if possible.

Tbh I'm not super hyped about the Fighters' Pass at the moment because most the characters I want are either highly unlikely or in various states of deconfirmation. Then there's Rayman whose kind of in a limbo right now: spirits shouldn't meant that a fighter can't happen (they're just PNGs after all) but it could indicate that a spirit is all he was able to get.

I'm more excited for THE PLANT than I am any of the rumoured Fighter Pass characters, and now that Ultimate's out, my interest in DLC is outweighed by interest in other games that are or might be coming out this year

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom