• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

My FireAlpaca screen looks like this:
A7503732-C17E-4E63-A10C-93DA5E75C232.jpeg

Anyone know what to do. .?
Sorry about the sideways photo. .

Last edited by a moderator:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Hot take.
Reimu is probably THE most "deserving" of a character as the indie rep and by far the most definitive example of an indie success story.

Touhou's been going strong since before the term "indie" even ever even became relevant and beginning till now has been developed alone. Tell me how often do you find a convention made entirely for just ONE game series endorsed, organized, and funded entirely by the fans? Not often, I'd bet. And that's just one example of the huge amount of fan creations which covers orchestrations, merchandise, animation, and games.

All that and it's made by one dude who loves his beer.
pffft, i would never associate with that weeaboo trash

now if you excuse me, i have a date with shantae

D

Deleted member

What they’re saying about Boshi on his support thread is ridiculous and unfair.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
why not just play as dio
Because DIO doesn't have a cool metroidvania.

He's got a dead good fighting game from the 90's, an also dead bad fighting game from 2013, an arena brawler from 2015, and a...
battle royale game coming out this year.
crying dio.gif

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
What they’re saying about Boshi on his support thread is ridiculous and unfair.
I still haven't done the info fetch quest.

So I'm just going to assume they're saying he should be in.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Because DIO doesn't have a cool metroidvania.

He's got a dead good fighting game from the 90's, an also dead bad fighting game from 2013, an arena brawler from 2015, and a...
battle royale game coming out this year.
View attachment 188404
and a pretty bad 2015 anime adapatation of a fight, the 93 ova was cool but it took out the steamroller

I mean, anime is only good for fighting games nowadays. Unless your One Piece, I guess.

still waiting for my joj fire emblem ripoff, namco

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Basically they're saying he only supports Boshi to satify his vore/poop fetish.
Well ****, there's a bunch of characters who people like only at a basic level.
I mean recently, there's been a swelling of a fanbase for Edalgard and Catalina purely because they're hot anime chicks.

Dollars to donuts there's someone out there that pushed K Rool because they were into fatties.

Last edited:

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Touhou 17: Mountain of Fanart
Underrated post right here.

Hot take.
Reimu is probably THE most "deserving" of a character as the indie rep and by far the most definitive example of an indie success story.

Touhou's been going strong since before the term "indie" even ever even became relevant and beginning till now has been developed alone. Tell me how often do you find a convention made entirely for just ONE game series endorsed, organized, and funded entirely by the fans? Not often, I'd bet. And that's just one example of the huge amount of fan creations which covers orchestrations, merchandise, animation, and games.

All that and it's made by one dude who loves his beer.
Seriously, it feels like it'll happen eventually. She checks off everything to be worthy of a video game icon, on top of just being a character whose style, design, and genre are yet to be represented in Smash. There's also her series music, which is already so good (on top of some amazing fan remixes), you can go MegaHam on the soundtrack and have her stage rival Wily's Castle and Dracula's Castle. Amusingly, both "castles" happen to be loaded to the brim with music. I'm not sure if the Scarlet Devil Mansion would count, but it's a candidate imo.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Noipoi Noipoi , sorry to bother you, but at the moment my FireAlpaca’s drawing bit is a big grey square. .
I'm new to it myself, maybe look up a tutorial?
what

i can understand why people can assume the first but why the second
No idea.
Well ****, there's a bunch of characters who people like only at a basic level.
I mean recently, there's been a swelling of a fanbase for Edalgard and Catalina purely because they're hot anime chicks.

Dollars to donuts there's someone out there that pushed K Rool because they were into fatties.
Probably, yeah.
And it's surreal that this sort of thing can happen to me. I'm trying to lay my case, but idk...
Ignore em. You can't get through to some people.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
and a pretty bad 2015 anime adapatation of a fight, the 93 ova was cool but it took out the steamroller

I mean, anime is only good for fighting games nowadays. Unless your One Piece, I guess.

still waiting for my joj fire emblem ripoff, namco
I'm waiting for my GODDAMN ARCSYS FIGHTING GAME.
Okay, Dragonball sure. But GRANBLUE? RWBY?

Araki, get on this ****, this is FREE. MONEY.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
With Edelgard, I thought it was because she wasn't one of those dirty sword users as well.

D

Deleted member

And it's surreal that this sort of thing can happen to me. I'm trying to lay my case, but idk...
I am on your side with this case.

You want Boshi because you like the character and want more Yoshi reps. Nothing worrying or bad about that.

As someone who has been in the past affected by fake rumours or lies that too many people took as facts, i can imagine how bad it feels.

If things get worse, use the "ignore" option.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

Give me Sailor Moon FighterS first.

We can always go back to Capcom's Bizarre Fighter in the mean time.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion

See, you keep preaching on about your riches, but something tells me you print your own currency and they all have your "face" on it.

And that ain't no jojoke either :v

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

Nah, they'd make it anime only.

Making my gay priest and 1% jesus cripple paid DLC for not being animated yet? No way, Jose.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom