• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Dozed off for a bit, it sounds like we moved past this but I still want to post this as I wanted to hit a 80 character limit mentioned earlier:

Black Panther
Black Widow
Cable
Captain America
Captain Marvel
Daredevil
Deadpool
Doc Ock
Doctor Doom
Doctor Strange
Dormammu
Elektra
Falcon
Gambit
Gamora (alt. character Nebula)
Ghost Rider
Hawkeye
Hulk
Iron Man (alt. War Machine)
Juggernaut
Loki
Magneto
Mr. Fantastic (assisted by the rest of the Fantasic 4)
Ms. Marvel (Kamela Khan)
Phoenix
Rocket Raccoon/Groot
Scarlet Witch
Sentinel
Shuma-Gorath
Spider-Man (alt. character Spider-Man 2099)
Spider-Man (Miles Morales)
Storm
Taskmaster
Thanos
Thor
Ultron
Venom
Vision
Wasp/Ant-Man
Wolverine
Amaterasu
Arthur
Akuma
Asura
Captain Commando
Chris Redfield (alt. Leon Kennedy)
Chun-Li
Dante
Demitri
Dr. Wily
Felicia
Firebrand
Frank West
Guile
Hsein-Ko
Jedah
Jill Valentine
Jin Saotome
M. Bison
Mega Man (MM11)
Mike Haggar
Monster Hunter
Morrigan
Nathan Spencer (Rearmed 2)
Nemesis
Nero
Phoenix Wright (alt. Apollo Justice)
Poison
Regina
Roll (MM11)
Ryu (alt. character Ken)
Sakura
Sigma
Strider Hiryu
Tron Bonne
Vergil
Viewtiful Joe
Wesker
X
Zero
Yo, can I get uuuuuuh

ARISEN?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I'm weird because I don't really like villains that are just villains no matter how well written they are, but I really like watching villains that go through heel-face turn arcs. Maybe it's the whole "there's a little bit of good in all of us" thing, maybe it's the character arc of someone realizing they screwed up and bettering themselves without being yelled at for it, maybe it's that it results in an "edgier" heroic character added to the team in the long run, IDK. But I like seeing just how far the envelope can get pushed in regards to a genuine heel-face turn.

Haven't watched MLP for several seasons or really any TV in general for the past few years, but my current television record goes to Discord for being a reality warping pony-oid abomination that managed to settle down mostly by realizing he wasn't quite as much of a narcissist as he thought he was after all while still working out the kinks in how this interacted with his blue and orange morality from then onward. And that's really sweet and touching and how much darker of a setting can we push that kind of scenario into before it stops working I wanna see LOL

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
It's a good thing I deleted Alax from my memory as soon as the whole Monika/Cat/Persona 5 thing started.

Nothing gained, nothing lost.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
There was a problem fetching the tweet

We cancelling Alax now?
As someone who was once was a fan of Alax before he become a Jontron clone that just wasn't as funny as Jontron, which caused me to stop following his channel beside a few videos here and there...

Well.....I honestly don't know how to feel about this. Beside that, I just hope we aren't suddenly going to see a much darker side to Alax in the next hours/days, like the Projared situation was.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Probably old news but Sonic recast some actors for the games. Laura Bailey is no longer Blaze, which I get, Quentin Flynn isn't Silver but his replacement is good, Omega's was replaced for obvious reasons, Knuckles got changed too and Zavok is voiced by Patrick Seitz. First Jiren and now Zavok, Seitz really has been playing bland villains lately

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

My contribution.
That's what happen when you're up there.

All the spotlight are on you, and alot of time, it can break you if you can't get use to it.

On a different and brighter note tho,
That's a strong little boi.:ultpichu:

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130

We cancelling Alax now?
Oh boy... here we go again.

I really hop this is either made up or blown out of proportion, b/c unlike ProJared, I actually watch Alax's videos somewhat often.

But it's probably not, so... this is gonna be interesting to see play out, especially since Alax is a part of the Smash community (and his videos are straight up advertised on this site, since there's a News story for whenever a new "Know Your Moves" video is out).

Anyway... I'm off to sleep. I've been grinding Granblue's story for the past few hours and I need some rest.

Shroob

Sup?
Oh boy... here we go again.

I really hop this is either made up or blown out of proportion, b/c unlike ProJared, I actually watch Alax's videos somewhat often.

But it's probably not, so... this is gonna be interesting to see play out, especially since Alax is a part of the Smash community (and his videos are straight up advertised on this site, since there's a News story for whenever a new "Know Your Moves" video is out).

Anyway... I'm off to sleep. I've been grinding Granblue's story for the past few hours and I need some rest.
Rest?

There is no rest.

Is Guild Wars time.

D

Deleted member

Yeah, unlike with ProJared, this one affects me to since I've actually watched a lot of Alax's stuff and even enjoyed time with an ex watching the Know Your Moves as a timekiller.

....I'll probably still watch any future KYM if they continue, but that'd also be because of DukeofDorks' and the SourceGaming team's involvement.

Shroob

Sup?
Yeah, unlike with ProJared, this one affects me to since I've actually watched a lot of Alax's stuff and even enjoyed time with an ex watching the Know Your Moves as a timekiller.

....I'll probably still watch any future KYM if they continue, but that'd also be because of DukeofDorks' and the SourceGaming team's involvement.
If they don't pull their contributions you mean.

Depending on how 'bad' this ends up being, I could see them breaking the partnership.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I don't like jumping the gun so I'm going to wait and see how this plays out before freaking out and hitting that unsubscribe button but oof, I actually do kind of like Alax's videos, even if I find his Monica nonsense kind of annoying.

D

Deleted member

We cancelling Alax now?
I thought the dude was a genuinely nice person and I enjoyed his content from time to time so this really sucks, You could even consider me a fan or former fan of his. In the words of Thanos "This day extracts a heavy toll" or in this case month it's messed up.

First ProJared, Then James charles whom did something worse but I couldn't care less for their content and now RelaxAlax someone who I actually enjoyed. This absolutely sucks. This really, really does. He's not the best content creator out there but I enjoyed him.

I don't want to jump to conclusions but it seems like there's more to this story and in a bad way so **** this I'm gonna go to sleep.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Rest?

There is no rest.

Is Guild Wars time.
**** GW man.

My Earth team is by far the weakest of all my teams.

And considering I used a single draw ticket today... pulled an SSR crystal and it ended up being Siegfried's weapon, one of only 2 SSR Earth characters I already have, something tells me my luck ain't gonna go well for this GW.

So ain't gonna even bother trying.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
View attachment 221979

One of the few good names left in the world.
On that, I'm still surprised AVGN, the one who start it all, is still the most pure boy out there after all this time.

Show you what can be done when you put a actual persona for your show and not just a exaggerated version of yourself at all time.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I thought the dude was a genuinely nice person and I enjoyed his content from time to time so this really sucks, You could even consider me a fan or former fan of his. In the words of Thanos "This day extracts a heavy toll" or in this case month it's messed up.

First ProJared, Then James charles whom did something worse but I couldn't care less for their content and now RelaxAlax someone who I actually enjoyed. This absolutely sucks. This really, really does. He's not the best content creator out there but I enjoyed him.

I don't want to jump to conclusions but it seems like there's more to this story and in a bad way so **** this I'm gonna go to sleep.
Wait charles did something worse than sexually harass and abuse minors?

Shroob

Sup?
Ya'd think people that put themselves out there and get hundreds of thousands if not millions of subs would realize "Maybe I shouldn't be a ****ty person"

And yet it seems more often than not they abuse their fame instead.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
AVGN has been doing this for 15 years and the closest thing to a "controversy" (16 quotation marks) he had was saying he wasn't interested in seeing the 2016 Ghostbusters (in perfectly reasonable terms) :yoshi:

D

Deleted member

Wait charles did something worse than sexually harass and abuse minors?
**** me I don't know what I'm talking about I'm sleep deprived and I don't know all the details about the whole James Charles situation I just know people are freaking out about this more than they did with the ProJared situation so I assumed that's why.

No, I guess it's not worse and even if it was they both did terrible stuff. One exploited someone's sexuality and the other did what you said.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
All of this just reinforce the point I never want to become a famous internet person, or being that famous in all cases.

Just give me a small but loyal fanbase and I be happy with my life.
Oh yeah, don't forget cancelling Projared again.

Wait, did he do something bad again?

Shroob

Sup?
Is this inappropriate?

Probably

caster-gille-de-rais-fate-zero-1.44.jpg

But Projared always did look like friggen Gilles De Rais from Fate/Zero, one of history's first child predators.

Last edited:

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
All of this just reinforce the point I never want to become a famous internet person, or being that famous in all cases.

Just give me a small but loyal fanbase and I be happy with my life.

Wait, did he do something bad again?
He released another "apology."

It's worse than the first somehow.

The only good part is Mother's Basement's clapback
Screen Shot 2019-05-17 at 11.45.29 PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom