• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
Just anything I find interesting.
hmm... I'll just recommend some of my favorites then. If you haven't already played it I'd highly recommend Enter the Gungeon, you've probably heard of it but it's a really fun roguelike bullet hell game, I've got over a hundred hours in it. Death Road to Canada is also really good, it's a sort of Oregon Trail style game mixed with beat em up gameplay set in a zombie apocalypse. I think you would really enjoy it's style of humor. Both of those games are $15. Cave Story+ is also on Steam and that's one of my favorite games of all time, really great experience. If you're looking for really cheap games I could recommend Downwell, it's a fun roguelike game that's $3. 140 is also a really neat rhythm based platformer that's $5 but be warned that it's really short. Like, under an hour short. Also literally any Supergiant game is amazing, Pyre, Bastion, Transistor, if you haven't played any of these I'd highly recommend them.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Me: "Yo fam, want to listen to some music?"

That Guy: "OK, but it better be not trash"

Me:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Thinking about speculation, what "rules" do see getting thrown about and do you think they hold true?

The main two I see (technically three) are no characters who are spirits/assist trophies and no western owned third parties.

I think the Assist Trophy one holds true but I doubt the others. First one blatantly ignores Mewtwo and Lucas in Smash 4 and the last one acts like translators don't exist or the only the opinion of Japan matters.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Thinking about speculation, what "rules" do see getting thrown about and do you think they hold true?

The main two I see (technically three) are no characters who are spirits/assist trophies and no western owned third parties.

I think the Assist Trophy one holds true but I doubt the others. First one blatantly ignores Mewtwo and Lucas in Smash 4 and the last one acts like translators don't exist or the only the opinion of Japan matters.
I think both "rules" drop the chances of any character in my eyes, but they aren't hard deconfirmations. From what we know, DLC characters will probably be new to Smash and language/distance barrier do make the negotiations harder.

"No violent characters" or "characters should have a personality" rules are still surprisingly common, considering we have examples of both (:ultbayonetta1::ultridley:/:ultrob::ultmiifighters:).

osby

Smash Obsessed
I feel like they added Battle for Everyone's Souls to Smash purely for 99 stock matches.

osby

Smash Obsessed
"I'm studying, I should play something calm and soothing."

*opens Wrong Side of Heaven from Five Finger Punch*

"...nailed it."

I thought they added it because Battle for Everyone's Souls is the most epic thing in existence.
1558272175635.png

But it's still one of my go-to songs if I want to drag a match to annoying lengths.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Made a forum support thread about the RelaxAlax situation in regards to the news team featuring his content. I'm thinking the old ones will probably stay up, but I don't think any new videos should be featured.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Do you guys know people are still playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf to this day?
With how bad RNG is, even getting the rest of the Museum is overly difficult at times. -_-

I'm missing the Valiant Statue, cause Redd refuses to let it exist(maybe it existed once). It's been at least over 200 instances. I wouldn't be surprised if this RNG is stacked against you, but eh. Who knows. Still a pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom