• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Yeah this is why everyone is saying what they are and disagreeing with ya besides like, arigarmy or something
I'm fine with people voicing complaints if it's done maturely and calmly. Most here have done that, some...have not.

Probably just best if we let this go at this point.

D

Deleted member

Banjo vs. Steve is such a debate at this point it honestly warrants its own thread.
Its one of those thing that in theory would be good due to good arguments on the merits of both series, which could be summed relatively quick.

On practice it would devolve into **** flinging between both fanbases, which would be entertaining to watch at first but becomes stale and boring after 1 or 2 days.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also why talk lewds, when we can talk the best scooby doo bad guys.

Gotta give it to zombie island. Such a wild movie

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
YOU CAN'T FOOL ME FOUL TEMPTRESS THIS HAS GOTTA BE A GENERAL NEWS THING TALKING ABOUT THE VOUCHERS
it's also from january

it's more a "haha look it's DQ and a smash ball in the same picture, that's neat"

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
give me one reason why it shouldnt be banjo vs sans instead if banjo vs steve tbh :224:

D

Deleted member

Be sure to let me know when you're streaming Bubsy, mate.

Ah it'll be fine, probably. Nintendo should understand that maybe a western character is a neat idea.
Im thinking of streaming Bubsy 3D regardless of the bet, so dont worry about losing ;)

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Legal disclaimer: no I don’t actually mean this get your infraction guns away from me
daily reminder that pyra was the first one to draw their infraction gun so they can't blame anyone else

D

Deleted member

give me one reason why it shouldnt be banjo vs sans instead if banjo vs steve tbh :224:
Something something but we already have Ness something something lol MatPat.

Nah seriously, I'm still in the "No Microsoft Character" camp. It's pretty cool; we get to roast marshmallows on weekends.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Something something but we already have Ness something something lol MatPat.

Nah seriously, I'm still in the "No Microsoft Character" camp. It's pretty cool; we get to roast marshmallows on weekends.
here in the No Microsoft Character camp, character #3 is fun to think about because we know it won't just be one of two arbitrary choices between bear and block

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom