• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Yo Michael the Spikester Michael the Spikester what would you think if the upcoming Godzilla movie had a twist villain?

Like, on one hand, it's Godzilla and you really like that. But on the other hand, it's got a twist villain and you really don't like those. Do the two cancel out to you?

I'm honestly curious.

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Garchomp best mon.

It's a shark crossed with a dragon that swims in land.

Name a cooler pokemon, protip: you can't.
:126: has a butt for a head.

Check and mate.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
I've been thinking about getting back into FighterZ but I never got around to it so whenever I get enough money for FighterZ I'll probably get it on the Switch.

Is the DLC available on Switch? I imagine it is but I never hear anything for sure when I look online.
Yeah all of the DLC is available on Switch. Season 1 & 2.

Also here's my 1st time attempting a touch of death (basically a true combo that kills a character, which is 10000 damage):
There was a problem fetching the tweet

This is probably the closest I'll get to that.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Ready Player One is far from a great movie. But it's definitely a good, fun romp through pop culture.

At the very least the movie has incredible cinematography which is saying a lot when it comes to animation because as it stands it seems only Disney and Pixar can nail cinematography in animation.
My stepdad, who read the book of Ready Player One and loved it, watched it at home recently.

I was upstairs and he was down in the living room, but I was kinda half paying attention to him to hear his reactions. It's all going pretty well, until about 10-15 minutes in, I just hear him yell, at the top of his lungs, "WHAT THE ****?! I'M NOT WATCHING THIS **** ANYMORE!"

It was hilarious, especially because he got upset over a misunderstanding.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
No, TYPE!! What type of Pokémon is Sneasel?!
OH.

Okay so "cutest" obviously isn't dark, so I'll say it's ice.

And the cutest ice pokemon is Alolan Vulpix, IMO.

That's my vote.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Reminder that someone out there decided to make their lifelong companion a bundle of eggs or a ****ing pinecone

:102: could you get any worse? :204:

Izanagi97

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-2051-8893-9128
Illegal or not, fake or real, I still think it means nothing.
If Nintendo wants you to buy Artorias, they don't make the Ad pop up ONLY when you search specifically Artorias... the whole point of the Ads is to advertise their products, so, they would make the Ad spawn with a bigger pool of keywords than just those 4.

Also, it's still suspicious, because those names in the list (aside of Artorias) are all recurring names in fans' wishlists, so it really feels like another Grinch Leak situation.
Something feels very wrong in that list... I don't know.

Then, if Brave turns out to be Artorias, I'll believe it, but for now I prefer to stay skeptical.
Yeah, I'm gonna remain 50/50 on these types of things because now I know there is just as much of a precedence for elaborate hoaxes like the Rayman Render and the Grinch Leak as there are massive **** ups that result in DMCAs like the ESRB leak and Completed Game Leak (AKA, Smash Ultimate breaks street date)

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Oh **** really?

HA! I got something right! Hell yeah!

I knew I liked you for a reason.
Honestly half the reason I look at S/M so fondly and X/Y not so much are the Alolan versions. Vulpix and Raichu in particular, 'cause they were on my team.

I chose not to evolve Vulpix 'til I found myself a Sneasel 'cause she was just too ****ing cute.

Tots Woz

Hey y'all, Scott here!
I do think though if Bethesda somehow got a rep and it wasn't Doom Slayer but a TES character, I'd probably **** my soul laughing til the point I die.

You can't escape Todd, not even in Smash
You see that item? You can use it.
Our stage has SIXTEEN times the detail that Dracula's Castle has.

Banjo? Sora? Rex? Steve? Nope. It's Skyrim Guy.

It. Just. Works.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
You see that item? You can use it.
Our stage has SIXTEEN times the detail that Dracula's Castle has.

Banjo? Sora? Rex? Steve? Nope. It's Skyrim Guy.

It. Just. Works.
The fact this originally had a broken image just makes it ****ing funnier.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
If you went with this abomination:
then yes.
That thing is fine compared to those. It's Pineco level.

I swear, :103: is kind of cool but I could just straight up eat some scrambled :102: for breakfast.

Shroob

Sup?
Madolches are the last deck I'd expect to be super expensive. Reminds me of Ancient Gears, their cost to viability ratio is weird as hell.
Another thing is the deck's Stratos has never been reprinted, and was last printed back in 2012.

The entire deck has a nasty habit of never getting reprinted once, or it has gotten reprinted once, but that's it(Anjelly).

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I think the Google thing is plausible based on stuff people have said, but I'm gonna be cautious about it. It could just be some troll spending their money just to tick people off - why they would wait and hope someone finds their fake ads instead of making a thread on 4chan is beyond me, though, but weird people do weird things. They even put in extra effort to make sure their ads' descriptions have randomized elements, more than the Joker ad.

There was this Artorias "leak" that was found; it's from February:

https://boards.fireden.net/v/thread/451188924/#q451188924

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Batman's (the 1989 one) soundtrack is a ****ing trip, who thought it was a good idea to put Prince music in a Batman movie?

Last edited by a moderator:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Another thing is the deck's Stratos has never been reprinted, and was last printed back in 2012.

The entire deck has a nasty habit of never getting reprinted once, or it has gotten reprinted once, but that's it(Anjelly).
Every time I think I'm gonna get back into the actual card game, some new card comes out that would make my ojamABCs better and I gotta wait several months for it to come to the TCG. now im waiting on ojama emperor smh

Shroob

Sup?
I think the Google thing is plausible based on stuff people have said, but I'm gonna be cautious about it. It could just be some troll spending their money just to tick people off - why they would wait and hope someone finds their fake ads instead of making a thread on 4chan is beyond me, though, but weird people do weird things. They even put in extra effort to make sure their ads' descriptions have randomized elements, more than the Joker ad.

There was this Artorias "leak" that was found; it's from February:

https://boards.fireden.net/v/thread/451188924/#q451188924
My biggest question here is:

Who is this guy?

Like I said before, my friend is DEEP into the Dark Souls lore, but literally everything he's told me is just "He's this hyper badass who you fight in a DLC chapter and he's not even at full power"

Is he like, the most important figure to the lore or something?

osby

Smash Obsessed
What do you have to say about Trubbish?
It's really cute and doesn't deserve half of the hate it gets. It's far from being an inanimate object Pokemon and its design works better than the most.

Miles better than its evolution.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

Who is this guy?

Like I said before, my friend is DEEP into the Dark Souls lore, but literally everything he's told me is just "He's this hyper badass who you fight in a DLC chapter and he's not even at full power"

so you're saying he's shadow the hedgehog but the version in sonic and the black knight but human but in another franchise

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend

Who is this guy?

Apparently he's a very popular boss character that was once a hero or something (sounds like he was corrupted(?) by some abyss), but I haven't played Dark Souls so I don't know much else.

I would find it strange they wouldn't choose Solaire or the Chosen Undead or whoever.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Every time I think I'm gonna get back into the actual card game, some new card comes out that would make my ojamABCs better and I gotta wait several months for it to come to the TCG. now im waiting on ojama emperor smh
Exactly! There are, like, at least 20 cards I'm waiting to come over to the West! It's driving me crazy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom