• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Mmm, those are hard to come by too.

People can site the smash board social novelists like @Scoliosis Jones and @tehponycorn sometimes and I’m not saying their posts are crap (quite the opposite) but I do kinda think because of the notability behind their names and the fact people seem to put people like that on a pedestal for saying a lot in one post that they’ll just naturally get 3 million likes regardless of the quality of their posts.

Vaanrose posting an eloquently worded thesis on why the earth is flat

Probably a great post

Still kinda crap tho

tl;dr I need my ego fed im starving everyone needs to love me
Yeah a bias for users seems to slowly develop.

D

Deleted member

Scorpion and Sub-Zero definitely ain’t happening. That aside this would be so cool.

Except obviously Half Life guy.
we really gone that long without a new game that’s he’s just called half life guy now huh

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Yeah a bias for users seems to slowly develop.
Step one: make people recognize your name

Step two: take a stance on something that everyone is generally in agreement about besides a few stragglers

Step three: take the moral higher ground occasionally and say things like “be kind rewind” and “don’t stick your **** in crazy”

Step four: post about Thanos or Kasumi

There ya go

D

Deleted member

Step two: take a stance on something that everyone is generally in agreement about besides a few stragglers

Step three: take the moral higher ground occasionally and say things like “be kind rewind” and “don’t stick your **** in crazy”

There ya go
erdrick is in you ****ing dumbasses. you absolute cretins. **** you

love everyone and accept them for who they are. but the first step to accepting everyone is to accept yourself

3df.jpg

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
@modmins

so i was wondering if we could like

start talking about endgame outside of spoiler tags by, say, next monday

i mean this movie was hella frontloaded everyone who's concerned about spoilers has probably seen it by now

and it's not like marvel themselves seem to care; check out any of their new tv spots. they got spoilers af

not to mention the russos themselves said that the spoiler ban lifted this monday anyways
Let's say late next Tuesday evening, cause that's when I'll get to see it. :b

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

There ya go
ea5 (1).png

Oh **** I've been found out.

D

Deleted member

****posts get more likes than essays because they’re quicker to read and are more easily consumable. We really do die in an anarchy
hang on think I got it wrong
This is just a reflection of capitalism. Likes are a metaphor for money which truly shows how meaningless it all is.
@modmins

i mean this movie was hella frontloaded everyone who's concerned about spoilers has probably seen it by now

and it's not like marvel themselves seem to care; check out any of their new tv spots. they got spoilers af

not to mention the russos themselves said that the spoiler ban lifted this monday anyways
I'm against it because I follow "6-month spoiler rule" for games and movies or until a sequel is released. In this case, I'd wait until FFH gets released.
Vaanrose posting an eloquently worded thesis on why the earth is flat
Wait he did what
Let me give focus on this one because it's something I've noticed a lot here. Usually when there's any sort of serious discussion going on, someone will just do an "enlightened centrist"-like post which really just has the intention of gaining likes but it also has the side effect of either making both sides arguing look bad because of "lol they're so silly for fighting over this" or shaming someone for trying to make a good point against someone who's being ignorant.

Anyways, step 5 is posting cute anime girls.
Exhibit A:
2f9c4bab-0cf3-49a1-bf34-0fe9b08f79fb.gif

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
@modmins

Let's say late next Tuesday evening, cause that's when I'll get to see it. :b
What Moy said. I plan on seeing it sometime between now and next Tuesday. Executive privilege says you must wait for us to see it.

D

Deleted member

spoiler alert

thanos from fortnite makes a surprise appearance

Last edited by a moderator:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Wait he did what
It was an example that never happened but since it’s my headcanon I’m forcing it down people’s throats that vaanrose vaanrose is the elite four champion of ****post era

Let me give focus on this one because it's something I've noticed a lot here. Usually when there's any sort of serious discussion going on, someone will just do an "enlightened centrist"-like post which really just has the intention of gaining likes but it also has the side effect of either making both sides arguing look bad because of "lol they're so silly for fighting over this" or shaming someone for trying to make a good point against someone who's being ignorant.

Anyways, step 5 is posting cute anime girls.
Exhibit A:
Yeah. I mean sometimes y’all are toxic as **** and so someone reeling y’all back in is fine but usually not with cliches like “haha y’all just be nice hahaha I knew that and you didn’t”

When I do it I try to be a bit tactful about it :p

Also yes, anime girls are a requirement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom