• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Um, not that I am against that, but how does that help with coping?
Keeps most calm for some time instead of overly anticipating the next Smash character...rarely worked...but when it did life here was peaceful

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Games still need 26 users as tribute.

I have user ideas, but I want to get the all clear from them first.

KMDP

Smash Legend
I still dunno how Faygo even got banned. I've asked like 3 times now but got ignored so... :drshrug:
Faygo apparently had a lot of infractions for spam and a perma-infraction from the Grinch Leak days.

He got an infraction for something else (the mods won't say for obvious reasons) but he'll be banned for the next week or so.

D

Deleted member

I am not saying Minecraft should remove Jungles, but I hate them.
They cause a ton of lag, and my laptop is nearly a thousand dollars.

D

Deleted member

Phew I just need to finish one more Marvel Movie before I see Endgame tomorrow and that movie is Ant-Man and the Wasp, I won't be watching Captain Marvel cause I just finished that before I rewatched the MCU Films and it's not all that great.

But I'll be seeing Endgame in approximately 22 hours. I got the math last night terribly wrong.

D

Deleted member

Oh jesus now I'm just imaging JDS with his face planted against the screen screeching whenever someone mentions Fire Emblem.
Fire Emblem is a good series, FEH is the only Fire Emblem I played, but I really enjoyed Fire Emblem Heroes.
I think Hector or Lyn would be the best Fire Emblem additions.

D

Deleted member

PeridotGX PeridotGX
Your avatar is super strange.
Like, it is comparable to that one weird and stupid avatar I had in the early times.
Mythra remembers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Alright I think Faygo is cracking under the pressure of not being able to talk about endgame with a group of people at the moment so let me know if you wanna be a part of a spoilerific group chat

D

Deleted member

Alright I think Faygo is cracking under the pressure of not being able to talk about endgame with a group of people at the moment so let me know if you wanna be a part of a spoilerific group chat
I am waiting to talk about Endgame to someone that is not my family, so count me in.

D

Deleted member

hmu with that please while I may not be seeing it until tomorrow I would love to have a place to talk about it with people after I see it.

I won't participate until tomorrow but after I finish watching the movie it would be great to have a place to talk about it.

D

Deleted member

Sure, its always fun to talk to Faygo

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
hmu with that please while I may not be seeing it until tomorrow I would love to have a place to talk about it with people after I see it.

I won't participate until tomorrow but after I finish watching the movie it would be great to have a place to talk about it.
Remind me after you’ve seen it cause I don’t want u to be accidentally spoiled

Saw Endgame last night. I'm back baby!

(...for tonight anyway, break is over now LMAO)
Want in?
I would! Sounds fun.
I am waiting to talk about Endgame to someone that is not my family, so count me in.
I’ll add y’all in a bit if you want just waiting for some more people and eating dinner

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Add me to it since I'll be watching it in an hour and a half.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
@faygoshill is you wanna see kinky **** with the Stones say "big huge owo" on Discord so you can bless us with fresh meme material on your return :V

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
New page new shilling the pm

If y’all want to be in a spoilerific Endgame PM / ****posting chat you have to
-have seen or will be seeing the movie very very soon (same day), or you don’t care about spoilers
- directly tell me that you want in. This will tell me you don’t care about spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom