• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Some weird *** phenomena have been happening to my family as of late. This is some wild ****.

So, last week I was hanging out with my sister at our house and my niece was playing in the next room over as she often does. All of a sudden my niece, she's 4, comes running into the living room crying and basically hyperventilating. When we finally are able to get a word out of her and ask why she's crying she just says, "I just saw a man with a really mean face." Thing is there's no TV in there so there's no way she saw it on TV and when we asked where she saw them she pointed right in the center of the room against the wall.

Then, while I was dog sitting for my mom at her house, me and the dog were sitting there watching TV. This is the same night Joker released so I was also playing my Switch a bit after downloading the update. All of a sudden while we're sitting there the light flips on in my brothers room. His room sits right behind the TV in the hallway so I can see his room from where I was sitting on the couch. Well, I thought, ah maybe I'm just seeing things. But when it happens my moms dog jumps up, looks at me, looks at the room, looks at me again, then back at the room, and then she barks at it and starts growling at it. So I go in there, check the closet, check the rest of the room, nothing there, so then I obviously close the doors and go back along my night.

Then, tonight, me and my dad are checking on the pool. Making sure it's clean and up and running and stuff, them we see lights through the fence, we got the doors blocked on the fence so that the dogs can't paw it open and get in. So we walk inside and out the side door where the drive way pulls into and... there's no one there. So we walk around the front of the house with the dogs just to check and make sure the front porch hasn't been messed up by the dogs. While we were around there we hear a knock on the door we just came out of, just around the corner of the house. The dogs take off ahead of us and we're right behind them. Well, they come walking back to us and we look and well, there's no one there.

I think I got a ghost...
I never experienced something like that, I hope you all stay safe either way.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
5 minutes until KH3 Critical Mode.

I'm not asking for a complete overhaul, just please deliver on the promise of challenging combat for players.

D

Deleted member

So, played more Katana ZERO, won't go into it after my slip-up, but holy **** dude.

Holy. ****.

When's the Persona 5 thing happening, by the way? Gentlepanda Gentlepanda yo Mr. Janemane, what's the deets for us PST folks.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
So, played more Katana ZERO, won't go into it after my slip-up, but holy **** dude.

Holy. ****.

When's the Persona 5 thing happening, by the way? Gentlepanda Gentlepanda yo Mr. Janemane, what's the deets for us PST folks.
3 AM PST.

D

Deleted member

This could lead to some interesting conversation.
Oh my god let's ****ing go because I have some pent up indifference.

Kill off Star Fox to bring back Punch Out.
Kill off Pokemon to bring back Advance Wars.
Kill off Pikmin for Kid Icarus Uprising to get a sequel.
Breath of the Wild and a potential sequel to it is the only reason I'm not killing off Zelda. Instead, kill off Metroid and replace that with Custom Robo.

Last edited by a moderator:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I kind of get irrationally angry over ghost stories for some reason. There's just so many things about ghosts that just don't make sense. If they're as common as stories would leave you to believe you'd think that we'd have hard, scientific proof of there existence by now but instead we've just got a bunch of Internet stories and pseudo-science documentaries.

Just because you don't know why something happened doesn't mean there's some supernatural reason behind it, our brains just try to guess meanings and explainations for things, even if there's nothing concrete to really base those guesses on.

Our brains are also so good at recognizing faces we see them even when there's nothing actually there but a couple of simple shapes. Case and point: :)

D

Deleted member

star fox is basically dead so uh

kill that and bring back kid icarus

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294
Some weird *** phenomena have been happening to my family as of late. This is some wild ****.

So, last week I was hanging out with my sister at our house and my niece was playing in the next room over as she often does. All of a sudden my niece, she's 4, comes running into the living room crying and basically hyperventilating. When we finally are able to get a word out of her and ask why she's crying she just says, "I just saw a man with a really mean face." Thing is there's no TV in there so there's no way she saw it on TV and when we asked where she saw them she pointed right in the center of the room against the wall.

Then, while I was dog sitting for my mom at her house, me and the dog were sitting there watching TV. This is the same night Joker released so I was also playing my Switch a bit after downloading the update. All of a sudden while we're sitting there the light flips on in my brothers room. His room sits right behind the TV in the hallway so I can see his room from where I was sitting on the couch. Well, I thought, ah maybe I'm just seeing things. But when it happens my moms dog jumps up, looks at me, looks at the room, looks at me again, then back at the room, and then she barks at it and starts growling at it. So I go in there, check the closet, check the rest of the room, nothing there, so then I obviously close the doors and go back along my night.

Then, tonight, me and my dad are checking on the pool. Making sure it's clean and up and running and stuff, them we see lights through the fence, we got the doors blocked on the fence so that the dogs can't paw it open and get in. So we walk inside and out the side door where the drive way pulls into and... there's no one there. So we walk around the front of the house with the dogs just to check and make sure the front porch hasn't been messed up by the dogs. While we were around there we hear a knock on the door we just came out of, just around the corner of the house. The dogs take off ahead of us and we're right behind them. Well, they come walking back to us and we look and well, there's no one there.

I think I got a ghost...
My mom deals a lot with spirits and other paranormal stuff, so one time me and my brother went with her to this adhesive factory that was supposedly "haunted." Apparently the workers there would see apparitions of soldiers from the graveyard across the street. Now, I didn't see anything like that, but I don't even know how to describe the feeling of being in that building; it was like you were being watched all the time. Like there was this one moment where me and my brother were sitting alone in one room and we both turned around at the same time because it felt like someone was watching us from the open doorway, but no one was there. It's probably the closest thing I've had to a paranormal experience. But yea like I said, you could tell simply by being in that building that something was just off there...

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
D

Deleted member

3 AM PST.
Ah nice, so plenty of time for more Katana ZERO.

The Persona 5 Royal reveal better live up to what I've been goin' through, which may or may not include heavy breathing and extremely loud and possibly bad obscenities.

Did I say the game is GOTY contender, by the way?

ColietheGoalie

Smash Lord

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
Honestly P5R can show a different way of showing freedom without taking away the main theme of Persona 5 as well as the consequences of forcing change in the epilogue.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Take a shot everytime someone says Fire Emblem.

Don’t actually cause you’ll die of alcohol poisoning.

D

Deleted member

The sad thing about this subject is that none of the blood I shed over this conversation will bring back the 3D Bomberman series or Banjo-Kazooie. What other way can I summon my dark gods, Hinata?

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Kill Fire Emblem. Bring back F-Zero.
I'm strongly conflicted here because Fire Emblem is my favourite series of all and any mention of killing it off should be reason enough for me to drop the banhammer, but also I really really want a new F-Zero. Ugh. I guess you can live for now on a technicality. :lucina:

As for my own picks
- kill Star Fox to revive F-Zero
- kill Pikmin to revive Golden Sun
The rest are whatever to me.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130

We finally got gameplay of GT Goku in DBFZ, and as expected, he only goes SSJ4 for a single super.
Welp... that's somewhat disappointing. At least he uses the Power Pole in his moveset.

And I didn't release we only have one more character to be revealed for Season 2...

That was fast.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Welp... that's somewhat disappointing. At least he uses the Power Pole in his moveset.

And I didn't release we only have one more character to be revealed for Season 2...

That was fast.
He also has a skin based on classic Dragon Ball Goku, so I guess that's a plus too.

D

Deleted member

Take a shot everytime someone says Fire Emblem.

Don’t actually cause you’ll die of alcohol poisoning.
I know Fire Emblem is notorious on recent marketing drama and memes, but it legitimately is a good series. FE 7, Path of Radiance, Sacred Stones, Awakening, and maybe Radiant Dawn are all great games. The jabs are pretty annoying some times, but I get that the Smash Bubble would be sick of seing FE when I, as an FE fan, am sick of FE representation myself.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kingslime304

Smash Lord

Honestly none, since some of those franchises might be revived in other ways, and taking one franchise would cause even more problem than leaving one a bit longer.

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master

I dont want anything from the left and i dont care much for a couple things on the right lol

ColietheGoalie

Smash Lord
That's Hollow Knight for me. I got it back in December I think and played a decent amount of it, but then I ended up starting a number of other games which I completed. I still haven't gone back and finished Hollow Knight though despite me enjoying what I played so far, but I just keep getting other games to play instead...
Totally me. Love the game, just haven’t gone back to finish it yet for some reason.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I know Fire Emblem is notorious on recent marketing drama and memes, but it legitimately is a good series. FE 7, Path of Radiance, Sacred Stones, Awakening, and maybe Radiant Dawn are all great games. The jabs are pretty annoying some times, but I get that the Smash Bubble would be sick of seing FE when I, as an FE fan, am sick of FE representation myself.
I’m an FE fan and want more FE representation. I don’t care what Smash fans think lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom