• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
Joker's render is great. But I love the Arsene version more though so I made it my avatar right now!

D

Deleted member

man i can't read sad stuff anymore

gonna sound weird but i was reading this dumb epilouge to this webcomic i liked and one of the major characters killed himself because he was sad that he was incapable of living a normal life and was like bro that's me like

man

: (

anyways this has been another episode of faygoshill saying dumb weird random sad stuff and bumming the thread out

sorry

Noipoi

Howdy!

gonna sound weird but i was reading this dumb epilouge to this webcomic i liked and one of the major characters killed himself because he was sad that he was incapable of living a normal life and was like bro that's me like

man

anyways this has been another episode of faygoshill saying dumb weird random sad stuff and bumming the thread out

sorry
Bro

you better stop sayin this ****

bro i will ****ing hug you

I will comfort and console you

you don't want this

don't test me

i will ****ing hug you you precious adorable mother ******

D

Deleted member

man

sorry
Hey man, don’t feel bad about it. It’s perfectly okay to vent what your feeling here.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
While I’m trying to muster the motivation to draw #1.5 (I feel a bit discouraged at the moment) I remembered this gif existed

A2D1E104-5AFD-4280-B050-002FFE3A8D15.gif

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

man

sorry
Replace “Kirby” with “Nate” and this is pretty accurate.
40536B55-8AD8-4BFC-A6CE-712C4487B98C.jpeg

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

man

sorry
Hey, you are a really good person!
It is okay to share your feelings here.
Not living a normal life does not make you a bad person at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Can I just state that the Ruined Dragon from Mario Odyssey is bad ***?
Mario Souls is pretty dope. I liked the part where Mario had to fight horrifyingly diseased Toad bodies in Blighttown.

...Wait, you're saying that didn't happen?

D

Deleted member

Can I just state that the Ruined Dragon from Mario Odyssey is bad ***?
i wish the ruined kingdom was bigger and like, an actual kingdom

would be pretty neat and interesting to see mario running around a super realistic post-apocalyptic kingdom gathering moons and doing other mario stuff

D

Deleted member

Real talk though, Mario Odyssey bosses are the best things ever. I wish there was a boss rush for more than just the Broodals.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero

man

sorry
You're one of the funniest people here dude. If you need a chance to post some sad stuff and get some support take it, you're a really good fella and you do nothing but brighten my day whether it be with jokes or simply good opinions. PM me if you need to talk.

...but also oh what the **** now I gotta read the Homestuck recap, aw ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom