• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Koopaul

Smash Champion
Imagine having artistic talent and wasting it on this
Artists don't "waste" their talent. They are allowed to create whatever they want. Some of the best artists had a sense of humor. Maybe you should get one.

D

Deleted member

Okay...
My Social skills are leaving my atm...

Could you explain before I make a bigger idiot of myself?
it's best not to compare someone dunking on a company you like to a real world problem which negatively affects actual people

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Alright! I decided to finally get around to making an Aperture Science level!
View attachment 210210
Ignore my crap camera quality, I don’t have Twitter nor Facebook, so I can’t post it there then post the image here. Don’t have Smash World either.

Anyway, this stage is pretty simple. Just what it looks like. I also went ahead and made a cube that drops from a pipe in the ceiling, and I added Wheatley, who rides along his management rail. I also designed the stage so that if it was a real Portal level, you would be able to solve it.

What do you all think?
ID: 9RP5GL41
Yooooo, that look sick! I play it later!

But for now, who is interested in this piece of crap stage I haven't uploaded yet?
IMG_20190419_181034_resized_20190419_061202946.jpg

Like I said, there was supposed to be more, but me choosing small size pretty much kill any plan I had, so I had to compromise.

Still, free to tell if you're interested.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Okay...
My Social skills are leaving my atm...

Could you explain before I make a bigger idiot of myself?
People bashing on Nintendo and their fans can be annoying, but it most certainly isn't bigotry, which is an actual legitimate issue, and I don't think those two things should be compared with each other

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

But for now, who is interested in this piece of crap stage I haven't uploaded yet?
View attachment 210218
Like I said, there was supposed to be more, but me choosing small size pretty much kill any plan I had, so I had to compromise.

yooo

hmu with that id when you upload it

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Ahem:

Definition of bigot
A person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices
especially: one who regards or treats the members of a group (such as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance.

While your usage of the word is not grammatically incorrect, the term has come to have a very specific connotation nowadays. Keep that in mind.

Koopaul

Smash Champion
Yikes it ain’t that deep
It’s just some anime *******
Then why would someone complain about it?

Sorry. As an artist it sometimes pisses me off to see the phrase "wasting their talent".

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Wow.

I'm disappointed in you guys.

I, the innocent wholesome user, literally confessed to thirsting over video game characters and nobody made a post comprised of a single reaction image that garnered likes in the double digits.

You guys are slacking smh
You bring up a good point. But sometimes it's a gif tho.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

View attachment 210218

Thanks!
Also yeah, size was an issue for me too. I accidentally went too big.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I have not face palmed this hard before.
Nintendo has plenty of games with story, though.
Nintendo: *Has Xenoblade 1 and 2, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon, Bowsers Inside Story, Most Zelda games, Fire Emblem, etc.*

****ing biggots: "You're a Nintendo fan so off course you don't care about story!"

Me: "Sir please leave the building your breath smells like the **** you're talking!"
I was gonna respond to ya’ll but then....
View attachment 210213
snake
we ain't doing this today
Fayg. Is right. It’s not worth it.

I just wish Smash had a better story to it. That’s all.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
if you narrow your eyes enough while looking at joker's victory screen in handheld mode you can almost pretend for one beautiful second that persona 5 switch exists

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
People bashing on Nintendo an be annoying, but it most certainly isn't bigotry, which is an actual legitimate issue, and I don't think those two things should be compared with each other
Okay, I think it's a language thing then...
As to my knowledge, a bigot is someone who is shortsighted and refuses to listen to reason.

Apperently I was mistaken.

My apologies

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138

View attachment 210218

I like that Zohar a lot

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
So how do I most easily post pictures of the stages I made on internet forums like here? I made a couple of really stupid, weird stages and I wanna share them with as many people as possible :p

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So.... how does Joker in Smash work? Like, in the lore. Is the entire game someone’s palace? Does that mean that the Phantom Theives are real?

Or, if a dimensional rift opened in the cognitive world and sucked them in, would they still have their powers in the other dimensions?
there is no lore

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
yooo

hmu with that id when you upload it
Well, since you ask it.

ID: M5Y62FL1

Tell me if it's fun to play on.
Thanks!
Also yeah, size was an issue for me too. I accidentally went too big.
Atleast you have space to put stuff on, when you choose small size, you have so liiiiiitle place to mess around, it's just horrible.
I like that Zohar a lot
Well that's where all the efforts I put for 1-2 hours went it, so you know I had to make it look good. :p

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I don't know for sure what stage I would make. What could make for a good BG for the MK2 Portal stage? I can imagine having a ceiling of Spikes but keeping the walls open so K.O's are still possible, and make sure it isn't a walk off either.

Maybe craft the two Shadow Priests in the back layer too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom