• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
This just goes to show that the more you care about leaks and spoilers the more likely it is to happen. Just get over it Marvel.
Ehhhhhh Endgame's easily one of the biggest movies of the last what, 5 years? When something's as highly anticipated as that something's bound to get leaked. If anything the fact it's only happening a week before it hits the theatres is proof that it's gone very well for Marvel up until now
eh tbh hulk has had the whole "show how strong the new character is by having them beat one of the strongest guys" thing happen to him twice now

would rather it happen to like thor or carol or something in that case so hulk doesn't become too much of a butt monkey
Yeah, especially as Hulk is actually pretty likeable now as of Ragnarok. Can't believe it took until a ****ing Thor movie for someone to go "Hey maybe make Hulk have quite a bit of dialogue as that can flesh him out immensely?"
holy **** nobody showed me this I ****ing love and ****ing despise comics

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
After fighting Garuda 8 damn times in FFXIV to get the Regalia I would just like to say that...

Square Enix can kick rocks for making Noctis such a dumb ****** who loves to stand in AOEs no matter what you do.

KMDP

Smash Legend
eh tbh hulk has had the whole "show how strong the new character is by having them beat one of the strongest guys" thing happen to him twice now

would rather it happen to like thor or carol or something in that case so hulk doesn't become too much of a butt monkey
The Worf Effect is a powerful tool.

Use it too much and you destroy the character's credibility.

D

Deleted member

sheez
I uhh generally don't mean to dunk on characters people like so absolutely no beef intended here but it's insane how substantially more appealing this character design is than Steve's imo
oh my god i love her

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I uhh generally don't mean to dunk on characters people like so absolutely no beef intended here but it's insane how substantially more appealing this character design is than Steve's imo
If this were the design of Minecraft’s characters I’d actually want it in Smash.
You really boutta do a vote of every single Game & Watch game?
Yup. A few polls down the list. Had to do two straw polls just to fit em all.

But right now I want you to Vote in the EarthBound Poll
https://www.strawpoll.me/17822309

It will only be open for the next half hour.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The artist Dock did a ton of early conceptual work for Minecraft but I believe due to the amount of other work he had he couldn’t finish up stuff like his, so Notch had to scrap it.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

If we're on the subject of Game and Watch games...
I think that we should get another Game and Watch rep in Smash. It'd be Ms. Game and Watch, and rather than being an echo fighter, she'd be almost fully unique, since there are so many Game and Watch games.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Ehhhhhh Endgame's easily one of the biggest movies of the last what, 5 years? When something's as highly anticipated as that something's bound to get leaked. If anything the fact it's only happening a week before it hits the theatres is proof that it's gone very well for Marvel up until now

Yeah, especially as Hulk is actually pretty likeable now as of Ragnarok. Can't believe it took until a ****ing Thor movie for someone to go "Hey maybe make Hulk have quite a bit of dialogue as that can flesh him out immensely?"

holy **** nobody showed me this I ****ing love and ****ing despise comics
Ruffalo actually pitched the Idea of a three-movie gueststarring Redemption ARC for the Hulk himself, apperently

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
Random question, so you can ridicule me if you want to, but does anyone actually knows the MMORPG game City of Heroes?

There's apparently a very long drama and controversy that started today.

Iridium

Smash Hero
The Ultimate waiting room is killing me. I just want to practice with somebody who is not a CPU for once. I guess I will update my personal character usage tier list. Maybe this is me when I actually play seriously.

S: :ultlink::ulttoonlink::ultyounglink::ultgreninja:
A: :ultlucario::ultsonic::ultmewtwo::ultpit::ultmarth::ultsimon:
B: :ultshulk::ultmetaknight::ultfox::ultroy::ultmegaman:
C: :ultrichter::ultfalco::ultwolf::ultike::ultchrom::ultsheik::ultpikachu::ultincineroar::ultcloud::ultcorrin::ultlucina::ultdarkpit::ultridley::ultrobin::ultsamus::ultdarksamus:
D: :ultsnake::ultyoshi::ultzss::ultryu::ultken::ultolimar::ultkingdedede::ultpokemontrainer:
E: :ultness::ultduckhunt::ultrob::ultbowser::ultvillager::ultmario::ultluigi::ultlucas::ultgnw::ultpacman::ultmiifighters::ultfalcon::ultganondorf:
F: :ultdiddy::ultdk::ultdoc::ultjigglypuff::ultpiranha::ultkirby:
G: :ultrosalina::ulticeclimbers::ultinkling::ultkrool::ultpichu:
H: :ultbayonetta::ultbowserjr::ultwiifittrainer::ultwario::ultpeach::ultdaisy::ultisabelle:

Did someone say Game & Watch Gallery?

Yeah, good stuff they have.

D

Deleted member

Random question, so you can ridicule me if you want to, but does anyone actually knows the MMORPG game City of Heroes?

There's apparently a very long drama and controversy that started today.
I remember City of Heroes was a thing at some point; I don't remember much about it though. There was also a City of Villains if I remember right. I think the games were essentially MMO's that allowed you to create your own hero or whatnot, right?

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
I sometimes forget how some people can be such ***holes in online multiplayer games

Like... I'm sorry for existing and playing video games?

It shouldn't bother me that much but it does

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
I remember City of Heroes was a thing at some point; I don't remember much about it though. There was also a City of Villains if I remember right. I think the games were essentially MMO's that allowed you to create your own hero or whatnot, right?
Yes, it allowed you to create your own hero, you could even choose your own abilities. As for the controversy itself, the controversy is that there has been an valid, definite proof of an private server, and everyone are really mad/sad/something about the betrayal.

D

Deleted member

Just coming on to tell you that the A Hat in Time DLC might not be amazing, but at least its music is still good!

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I sometimes forget how some people can be such ***holes in online multiplayer games

Like... I'm sorry for existing and playing video games?

It shouldn't bother me that much but it does
Yeah
Toxicity is so damn prominent when playing games with strangers online lol

I almost feel bad for them because something must have happened to turn them into garbage people but yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom