• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I will end your goddamn life
oh no
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠛⠛⠛⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠟⠛⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠛⠛⠛⠋⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣤⣤⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠿⣿⡿⠿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣿⣿⣿⡉⢢⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⣿⠿⠟⠛⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣤⣤⣀⠀⠀⠹⣦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠻⣿⣿⣿⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣄⠓⡄⠀⠙⣷⣀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⠛⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣧⠀⠀⠈⠛⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣶⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠻⠿⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠋⠀⠀⠀⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠻⣦⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣀⣠⣴⣾⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣤⣤⣤⣶⣶⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⣀⢀⣠⣶⣦⣄⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣶⣦⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣝⠻⣷⣆⡀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠛⠛⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣏⠙⣿⣦⣿⡿⠇⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠿⣿⣿⣶⣤⣤⣤⣼⣿⡿⠿⣿⣿⣷⣿⡿⠟⠀⠀⠀
⢀⡀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡀⠙⢶⣤⡀⠀⢠⠀⠀⠀⠙⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣅⣀⣀⣀⣀⣽⣿⣿⣿⠿⠋⠁⠀⠀⢽⡿⠿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡼⠋⠈⠁⠀⠀⠀⠙⢿⣤⡀⠀⠤⣤⣿⣆⣀⣉⢛⣷⣦⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢉⣿⣿⡟⠛⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣿⠶⠄⠈⠙⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠀⠀⠀⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣛⣛⠿⢿⣿⡿⠟⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠻⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠀⠀⠈⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣄⡀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡸⣷⣶⣶⡤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠉⠛⠻⡇⠀⠀⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿⣦⡈⢻⣿⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⡀⢀⣀⡀⠀⢀⣀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⡀⠀⣹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣽⣿⣿⣾⣿⣛⣁⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⠀⣀⣀⣀⣀⢀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀
⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠻⢿⣿⣿⣛⠿⠿⢿⠿⠿⠿⠟⠛⣁⣠⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠿⠻⠿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣼⣿⠿⠟⠉⠉⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣿⣿⣿⣷⡶⠀⠀⠀⠶⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠙⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣯⠁⠀⠀⠉⢰⣿⣿⠟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢹⣿⣿
⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠙⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣷⣶⡆⣿⣿⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣿⣿⣿
⣿⡇⢀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣠⣤⣶⣿⣿⣟⠋⡀⠀⠀⣀⠀⠀⠀⡈⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠈⢿⡇⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⡷⠀⠀⣿
⣿⣧⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⠛⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢿⣾⣿⣿⡐⠿⠂⣀⣻⣿⡘⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⢠⣤⣤⣄⣤⣅⣠⣤⣤⣼⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣧⣤⣤⣤⣤⣬⡻⣷⣶⣶⣾
⣿⣿⠀⠟⠛⠿⠏⠀⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠁⠠⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠟⠿⠿⠛⠃⠀⠻⣿⣿⣿⠸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⡙⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠌⢛⣿⣿
⣿⣯⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣘⣿⣿⣿⣯⣥⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⠹⢿⣿⠀⠋⠁⠉⠉⠍⠭⠗⠃⢸⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⠹⣿⣆⡀⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⣿⣿
⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⣀⢀⠈⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Beggars can't be choosers. As long as the images remain broken, I'll take whatever solution I can get.
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⣿⣿⣶⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣿⡇⠀⠀⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⣿⠃⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⣤⣤⣴⣶⣤⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡿⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢈⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣦⣤⣤⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡋⠈⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣤⣤⣶⠿⠿⠿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣠⣄⠀⠀⢹⣿⣿⣷⣶⣿⣶⣤⣿⣿⣿⣟⠁⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⢠⣴⣲⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠈⠹⠿⠉⣿⣿⣿⠟⠛⢿⣿⣿⠶⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⣷⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣄⠁⠸⣿⣿⢻⡿⢁⡾⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⠸⣿⠉⠀⢀⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠛⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠏⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⠀⠀⠀⠛⠛⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⢰⡴⠛⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠛⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠒⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣈⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣾⡁⠘⣇⡀⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠐⠟⠛⠛⣭⣟⠃⠀⠀⢀⣤⣿⣿⣷⠀⣼⣿⢿⣿⠋⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⢠⡀⠀⠀⠀⠸⠃⠀⠙⠛⠳⢶⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⣿⣿⠀⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⢃⣤⣶⣃⣤⣶⠒⠉⠙⠟⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠂⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠈⢿⣿⣯⣄⣀⠀⣀⣤⣾⣯⣭⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢀⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣤⡀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟⠻⠿⢿⣿⢻⣿⣿⣿⠛⠻⣄⣤⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠻⣿⠃⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠛⣉⢁⠀⢀⣀⣤⣤⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠹⣯⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠁⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠈⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⢹⣿⣦⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⣠⡏⠀⠀⠀⠉⠛⠛⠛⠿⣿⣿⣾⣿⣿⠏⢹⣿⠃⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣄⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢀⣰⣾⣿⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠻⣿⠿⠟⠁⢀⠞⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣶⣤⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣤⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣶⣤⣀⡀⠀⣈⡀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡗⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⠀⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⡀⠀⠀⠘⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⣴⣤⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⡟⠘⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

modern problems require modern solutions

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I have a image of Monika T-Posing on Sans, but sadly, none of you will be able to see it. :4megaman:

D

Deleted member

Bayonetta's awesome. Great games, style out the wazoo, beautiful, confident, great music, fun personality and a great amount of depth as a character. She rules. I'm thankful every day she got into Smash; she was my friend's ballot choice and he ranks her reveal as one of the best days of his life.
Because she's a badass! She's the ultimate power fantasy for someone like me. She's WEAPONIZED sexiness. Not to mention I find her story pretty compelling (but I'm in the minority on that one). And the games are very fun.
I honestly can't get myself to like her. I feel like she's just trying to make me horny. lol

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I honestly can't get myself to like her. I feel like she's just trying to make me horny. lol
I feel like you could have worded that in a way that didn’t sound like you just don’t want to admit to it

Also can all the teens stop mentioning them being horny even theoretically I’m pretty sure we all have black vans heading our way and i can’t keep fighting them off

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I mean, yeah. That's kind of the point. She flaunts her sexuality because she's fighting prudish. stuck-up, monster angels.

Funny enough though, despite being hardcore lez, I never get aroused when I play Bayonetta.

D

Deleted member

didn't someone here have a realms server or was that my imagination
SneakyLink SneakyLink did, but it has more likely than not expired.

I feel like you could have worded that in a way that didn’t sound like you just don’t want to admit to it

Also can all the teens stop mentioning them being horny even theoretically I’m pretty sure we all have black vans heading our way and i can’t keep fighting them off
Nah, seriously, she doesn't. It's just annoying imo.

Noipoi

Howdy!
HEY Warchamp7 Warchamp7

I LOVE YOU

I LOVE YOU SO SO VERY MUCH

I WANT TO HUG YOU

I WANT TO READ YOU A BEDTIME STORY

I WANT TO TUCK YOU INTO BED AT NIGHT

I LOVE YOU WITH EVERY FIBER OF MY BEING

NOW FIX THE GODDAMN IMAGES

D

Deleted member

I mean, yeah. That's kind of the point. She flaunts her sexuality because she's fighting prudish. stuck-up, monster angels.

Funny enough though, despite being hardcore lez, I never get aroused when I play Bayonetta.
Eh, I feel like it's hard to enjoy a game if it's "main thing" is being sexualized. I really didn't like SAO because I just felt like it was trying to make me horny, which was kinda lame when they could've had actual good crap instead of "uwu boobees"
mmmm yesss gimmie more

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
HEY Warchamp7 Warchamp7

I LOVE YOU

I WANT TO HUG YOU

Don’t summon him, he should be the seventh resort. Summon one of the first six warchamps instead

D

Deleted member

SneakyLink SneakyLink did, but it has more likely than not expired.

Nah, seriously, she doesn't. It's just annoying imo.
For me its just part of her charm, Bayo games are kinda campy in execution regarding the plot and characters. Bayo acting in a suggestive manner with other characters to tease them its part of her character.

Flyboy

Smash Hero
Instead of posting images we will soon have to resort to finding people with avatars that somewhat represent the emotion we're trying to evoke and @ them.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Eh, I feel like it's hard to enjoy a game if it's "main thing" is being sexualized. I really didn't like SAO because I just felt like it was trying to make me horny, which was kinda lame when they could've had actual good crap instead of "uwu boobees"

mmmm yesss gimmie more
Except that's not all it's trying to do. It's got masterful combat and a great story.

D

Deleted member

YES, I love Minecraft!
If you are skilled enough, play Hardcore.
I love that mode. It gives me a great feeling of challenge and actual survival.
Have you ever watched PBG's HC series? You might like it, given how much you like MC.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
All this ascii mess made search for a converter.

Now I have Corrin x Edea on text

D

Deleted member

Let's be nice to Warchamp7 instead. Maybe he will fix the images for us if we are nice to him.
Warchamp7 Warchamp7
Hey, my friend.
How is your week going so far?

D

Deleted member

HEY Warchamp7 Warchamp7

I LOVE YOU

I WANT TO HUG YOU

warchamp like
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣄⣤⣤⣴⣶⣤⣤⣄⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣤⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠰⣟⣛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⠉⠙⠿⠿⢿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⡟⢿⣆⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠻⣿⡟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡏⣰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠋⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⡷⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣍⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣾⣧⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⣿⣿⣿⡟⠻⢿⣷⣦⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⣄⣀⣀⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡉⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠁⣿⣿⡿⠟⠙⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⡈⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⡤⠛⣿⣿⠛⠁⠀⠀⣿⣿⠁⠀⡠⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠑⠈⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡦⠛⢿⣶⣄⠀⠀⡛⠛⠂⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠁⠀⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣤⣙⣻⣿⡿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣍⣛⣿⠿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣤⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣧⡘⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⠻⢿⣿⡿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣠⣤⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠛⠉⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣶⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠛⠛⠃⠀⠈⠉⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣄⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⢤⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣤⣀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⢿⣿⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠳⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣶⡇⠙⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣿⡀⠀⢠⣶⡄⠘⠻⠷⣤⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠙⠛⠻⠿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⢸⡁⠀⠀⠈⢿⣿⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣤⣤⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⡇⢠⣿⣿⣿⣦⣄⠀⠀⠉⠓⠤⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⢘⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⢿⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠈⠻⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣄⡀⠀⠀⠙⠢⢄⡀⠀⢀⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⣾⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠿⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⢹⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠁⠈⠉⠉⠁⠀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣄⡀⠀⠀⠈⠑⠿⢿⣷⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠑⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⢾⣿⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠻⣷⡄⠀⠈⠻⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⠀⢸⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⣿⣿⣧⣦⠘⠉⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣤⡀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⠲⢄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⢠⣿⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠳⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡇⠀⠸⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣛⠷⣆⣹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣤⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠐⠠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⢨⣿⣿⣿⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣧⠀⠀⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠃⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣮⣿⣿⣿⣿⣝⠛⠿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⢠⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢿⠀⠀⢸⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠉⠁⠀⠀⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣾⣿⡿⠄⠀⠀⠈⠙⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣤⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠃⠀⠀⣿⡆⠀⠀⣶⣿⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣧⠀⠀⢛⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠈⠙⠻⢦⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠛⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣤⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⡄⠀⣸⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣄⠀⠀⠀⢀⣈⠛⠶⣤⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⢸⡏⣿⣏⣿⣿⣿⣀⣀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⡀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⡀⣀⣈⣿⡗⣰⣿⣿⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⡠⣍⣉⣉⣛⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⢹⣿⣿⡍⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⢹⣯⣇⣀⣳⢸⣄⣀⣀⣹⢹⡶⣄⠀⢀⣀⣀⢀⣉⡛⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢷⣷⢸⣀⡀⣀⣀⣀⡠⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⢸⡇⣿⣿⡇⢸⡆⣟⡆⡇⠀⢎⠮⢇⣿⢸⢱⢹⡇⠻⢸⣿⢸⠂⣳⢟⣓⢹⡇⣽⢸⣷⢸⡇⡖⡏⣚⡊⡇⡟⡇⣛⣸⡇⣿⡆⡟⢼⡇⢸⣿⣿⡇⣿⣿⡟⢸⣷⢸⡇⣿⢱⣿⢸⡇⡞⡆⡏⠉⡇⡏⠓⢾⣘⠺⡇⣛⣸⠃⣓⡸⠻⢿⢸⣿⢸⣷⢸⡗⣛⢸⡇⡏⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⢸⣥⣽⣿⣧⣼⣧⣽⠅⠁⠀⡜⣬⣭⢹⠊⠉⠚⠁⠛⠨⠫⠘⠧⠼⠮⠵⣼⡇⣿⢨⡭⠚⠥⠕⢳⣬⣽⡓⠉⠓⠉⠹⠥⣿⣥⣿⣬⣥⣼⣿⣿⣥⣽⣿⣿⣮⣭⣼⣥⣽⣦⣭⡬⠧⠽⠧⠽⠀⠧⠽⠀⠐⠭⠕⠳⣭⡝⠣⠭⠕⠀⠘⠨⠽⠬⣯⣼⣦⣭⣬⣧⣭⠃⠃⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠀⠀⠉⠀⠈⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⣇⣿⣶⡇⠀⠀⠀⣀⠙⠻⡍⢢⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠲⢤⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⠇⠀⠀⢀⣿⣿⣶⣄⣙⣿⣿⣦⣄⠀⠀⠀⠙⠿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠓⢦⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠻⠿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⣥⣽⣿⣿⣷⣤⡀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣥⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⠦⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⡿⠀⠀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⣸⣿⣿⣿⣯⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣶⣶⣻⣿⣿⠿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣽⣿⣷⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠲⢤⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣼⠟⠁⠀⣶⡟⠿⢿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡈⠙⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡷⣤⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠓⢤⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣄⣰⠆⠀⠀⢰⣤⡀⠀⠀⠛⠁⠀⢀⣼⠟⠁⠀⠀⢸⣿⠃⠀⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡛⠳⣄⠀⢄⡙⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣾⣿⣷⣄⡀⠀⠀⠠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠑⠢⠀⠀
⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠘⣿⣿⣷⡆⠀⢀⣴⡿⠋⠀⠀⣾⣆⠸⠟⠀⠀⠈⠉⠛⠛⠛⣻⡿⠛⠛⠛⠛⠻⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠧⠾⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⢿⣿⣶⣟⠹⠦⠙⠷⣾⣿⣿⣿⠿⣿⣿⣿⡛⠢⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⣿⡟⢀⣴⣿⠟⠀⢀⡀⠀⣿⣿⡆⠀⠀⣾⣧⡄⠀⠀⠀⠉⠀⠀⢰⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣿⣿⣿⣦⣈⣽⣿⣧⣤⣄⣀⠈⠁⠀⢀⠀⠙⠛⠿⠇⣀⣈⡙⠦⣤⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⠀⠀⣰⣿⣿⠏⢀⣾⡿⠁⠀⢀⡀⡁⢸⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⢹⣿⡟⠀⢰⡀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣏⣠⢤⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⢻⣶⣬⡙⠦⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⢰⣿⣿⣿⠀⠸⠟⠀⠀⣰⣿⣿⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⠸⡿⠁⠀⠈⢻⣄⠀⠀⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠿⠒⠂⠀⠀⢀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠛⣿⣶⠈⠑⠦⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣶⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⠀⠀⠀⠀⣸⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣯⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠂⢠⣼⣿⣧⣤⣶⣬⡑⠦⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡈⠀⣠⣼⣿⣟⣠⡀⠀⢀⣴⡏⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⢿⣿⣿⣿⡏⠀⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣛⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠈⠑⠠⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠈⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣤⣤⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣧⣾⣿⣇⠀⢿⣿⣿⣾⣶⣦⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣸⡿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⢿⣿⣿⣿⣦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣶⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠙⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠶⠾⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⠿⠿⠦⠀⠙⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠷⠌⠛⠛⠷⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠶⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Except that's not all it's trying to do. It's got masterful combat and a great story.
It's similar to Kill la Kill. Sure, the main protagonist is wearing an outfit that covers basically nothing, but that's not the point of the anime. The point is the action, and eventually you just learn to filter out what Ryuko's wearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom