• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

i just realized that grey can say "Drop this conversation. Now."

too much power for one measly man

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Red+blue=purple.

Either pick Camilla or Thanos. Or both. Easy.
osby... buddy... pal... friend.

You know I value your opinion on many different things.

But as someone who legitimately likes both Camilla and Thanos as individual characters... I have to say...

Shut up.

amazonevan19

Smash Ace
Oh and I don't give out my last name to people I meet from online. I'm a part of a very active pokemon go discord and whenever I meet people, they only get my first name. So the same would go if I somehow met one of you degenerates. :) But my first name is extremely easy to guess regardless. :p

D

Deleted member

That direct not appearing on the 11th really seems to have had a profound impact here. The mood fluctuates wildly lol.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
i just realized that grey can say "Drop this conversation. Now."

too much power for one measly man
I mean, anyone can SAY that in this thread.

The difference is we're all now slightly more inclined to listen to him when he says it.

D

Deleted member

What about Thanos dressed as Camilla.
give thanos a boob window
I mean, anyone can SAY that in this thread.

The difference is we're all now slightly more inclined to listen to him when he says it.
grey went from cool thread uncle to slightly cooler but also slightly less cool thread uncle so really he's just the same uncle

Roberk

Smash Champion
Camilla: *snaps*

FE: “Kaga, I don’t feel so good...”

Camilla: “Only Awakening and Fates, perfectly balanced.”

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
i can't watch the trailer rn so is this another it says guillible at the top of the website deal orrr
no it's just straight up the emperor

doesn't even make that much sense and feels like an ass pull after two movies of wasted snoke but he's back and here to capitalise on prequel memes

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
so I WAS thinking of applying for mod, but I have don't want to have the ability to ignore some people disabled, cause I've heard that happens when someone gets staff abilities. plus I'm busy as is, though i may make an exception if Elma is confirmed and become mod of her forum

sooooo instead I think I'll apply for the writing team. I like writing, and maybe I can put myself out there more with it

(say, anyone seen @Ashen Jedi lately?)
You can still ignore people, it's just that you'd be kinda expected not to ignore someone who is an active poster in the section you mod, since that could hinder your ability to mod that section effectively.

What does happen, however, is that other people can no longer ignore you. Which I should probably be thankful for, else who knows how many ignore lists I'd be on. :p

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

doesn't even make that much sense and feels like an *** pull after two movies of wasted snoke but he's back and here to capitalise on prequel memes
If that's true then Disney..

I was on your side before but I think you actually ruined Star Wars.

D

Deleted member

doesn't even make that much sense and feels like an *** pull after two movies of wasted snoke but he's back and here to capitalise on prequel memes
Gonna say something positive about these new Star Wars movies:

I am glad that they invest on using traditional stunts or special effects alongside modern ones when making these. More film studios should follow the example and mix these styles of special effects.

Practical effects are still able to impress the audience.

D

Deleted member

Oh God... I don’t even want to know what the **** they’re doing for this one after the dumpster fire that was The Last Jedi (I’m referring to its reception in general, not my personal opinion).
they probably saw the reaction to wasting and then killing off snoke and were like "oh **** guys they didn't like that lets bring back old better snoke"

jesus christ disney

i hope the movie is better than tlj or solo but i don't have the highest of hopes

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
You can still ignore people, it's just that you'd be kinda expected not to ignore someone who is an active poster in the section you mod, since that could hinder your ability to mod that section effectively.

What does happen, however, is that other people can no longer ignore you. Which I should probably be thankful for, else who knows how many ignore lists I'd be on. :p
Honestly, I would ignore you purely because you got rid of your defense attorney Maya avatar. Which is a sin.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
they probably saw the reaction to wasting and then killing off snoke and were like "oh **** guys they didn't like that lets bring back old better snoke"

jesus christ disney

i hope the movie is better than tlj or solo but i don't have the highest of hopes
legit cashing in on prequel memes

tho you can't have emperor and prequel memes without lucas's wonderful/terrible writing

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
So, Star Wars Episode IX is called Rise of Skywalker...

Leave it to J. J. to finally tie everything back together with Nostalgia.

I love it, honestly. It's obviously referring to the Emperor still being alive which would explain how Snoke just showed up with such a Mastery of The Dark Side. He's Palpatine's Padawan. This could really tie up the franchise really well.

My only thing is that name: The Rise of Skywalker... The Skywalker's are gone. Ben Solo is the last remaining Skywalker blood in the Galaxy. So, for a Skywalker to "rise" it'll have to be one of the previous Skywalker's. Because, all things considered I don't think Rey is a Skywalker. I think she could be a Kenobi but I think Luke was the last Skywalker. Which means.... Vader. Could've been brought back to life...?

It could also be metaphorical I suppose. A Skywalker could be a new name for a Jedi or Grey Jedi. This trailer gave me so many questions man hut it looks DAMN good.

Roberk

Smash Champion
I really don’t know how to feel about Palpatine coming back. On one hand it really devalues the original trilogy and Vader’s sacrifice to beat Palpatine once and for all. On the other hand we kinda need a big villain to finish it all since Snoke got wasted.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I’m beginning to realize there is something wrong with the people in my family.

It’s very disheartening to learn the people you respected aren’t worth that respect.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Now it actually feels like fanfiction.

And I liked The Last Jedi for the most part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom