• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I'm gonna pull a ****ing Graizen on Home Run Contest, aren't I?
I've been thinking, do you think that something like the Home Run Contest, the blast the Targets or Board the Platforms could be integrated with the Stage Builder?

I think it would solve a few of it issues as you could share some of these maps with people across the community.
How do you mean?
I think he is meaning about obsessing with it to the point of repeating constantly.

Last edited by a moderator:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
"Guys, guys. This leak has HRC on it"

"G-Guys....Home Run Contest."

"Okay, but consider... Home Run Contest."

I need my FIX, man. You don't tease me with code in the game and not deliver!:drflip:
Brave is HRC.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

I need my FIX, man. You don't tease me with code in the game and not deliver!:drflip:
looks at 14 empty WoL slots.

Yeah, about that

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
You know, maybe the real Brave were the friends we made along the way?

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335

didn't we literally find files for both home run contest and stage builder

if one's confirmed in, the other will follow

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

At least take consolation in the fact that you're not alone.

I, too, wish for nothing more than for Chrom to wallop Sand Bag and launch him onto an impossibly long arena track to the sound of up roaring applause. One day, Home Run. One day.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
You know what? Listening to the Kakegurui OP on loop put me in a bettin' mood. Plus, I'm pretty confident in Erdrick's chances, and we have until at MOST February 2020 to see if we won or not. By that point, who knows? Maybe I'll have gotten sick of you lot and I'll want to delete my account anyway.

DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon I wish to join your suicide pact. If Erdrick ain't in, I'll delete my account right alongside y'all.
Yo @Bolderousness we found Avdol.
How could I ever know, it's a fool-proof plan.
Look osby osby .

If I have to.

I will buy Smashboards Premium.

Just fix the alt user thing you got going, and I will pay for premium to use it.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Unless we lose all those friends in a bet.
Shoot, you're right.

Well, at least I still have my we- I mean, fellow Xenoblade fan to be there for me if something bad happen. :V

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
But that's the thing.

"When"?

Because from what we've seen, it's not 3.0.
i mean, you'll have to define 'what we've seen', because besides datamining and joker, sakurai seems hell-bent on keeping what exactly 3.0.0 is a secret

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Shoot, you're right.

Well, at least I still have my we- I mean, fellow Xenoblade fan to be there for me if something bad happen. :V
Friend has plenty of forumpons to keep friend company, yes? Everypon is friend with forumpons close by!

Because not good for sales to say otherwise. . .meh-meh, friend forget that last part!

Shroob

Sup?
i mean, you'll have to define 'what we've seen', because besides datamining and joker, sakurai seems hell-bent on keeping what exactly 3.0.0 is a secret
The Games & More page.

In the trailer, we saw what the updated Games & More page will look like, and HRC used to belong to Stadium Mode, which has always been part of Games & More(Mob Smash is there, for example).

No HRC on the screen that they showed.

I've seen people say "It could be in Spirits/Smash!" but, neither of those make sense from a logical standpoint. If it's in the game, it'll be in Games&More.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
I hope you get well soon, try resting if it's possible.
I plan on it, though I need to eat as well :yoshi:
Ouch. Which tooth? Canine, molars…?
Perhaps try some pain relievers too. Where in the head does it hurt?
Molars. I might need another root canal if it keeps up

And yes, I have stuff to care of that...

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
The Games & More page.

In the trailer, we saw what the updated Games & More page will look like, and HRC used to belong to Stadium Mode, which has always been part of Games & More(Mob Smash is there, for example).

No HRC on the screen that they showed.

I've seen people say "It could be in Spirits/Smash!" but, neither of those make sense from a logical standpoint. If it's in the game, it'll be in Games&More.
oh yeah, that is a good point. you'd think they'd replace mob smash with stadium, but there just isn't anything.

that said, there's still the other pixelated mode that isn't stage builder from the 3.0.0 trailer yet to be shown off, and if that isn't home-run contest, then it hasn't been datamined at all - which given this team's track record seems incredibly unlikely.

1554884376299.png

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
oh yeah, that is a good point. you'd think they'd replace mob smash with stadium, but there just isn't anything.

that said, there's still the other pixelated mode that isn't stage builder from the 3.0.0 trailer yet to be shown off, and if that isn't home-run contest, then it hasn't been datamined at all - which given this team's track record seems incredibly unlikely.

View attachment 206632
I mean, that doesn't look like HRC either.

With Stage Builder, it was painfully obvious what was being hidden behind the pixelation due to it looking like the WiiU's version.

That looks like some sort of list or planner or something.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I mean, that doesn't look like HRC either.

With Stage Builder, it was painfully obvious what was being hidden behind the pixelation due to it looking like the WiiU's version.

That looks like some sort of list or planner or something.
can't believe sakurai was considerate enough to let us file our taxes in smash

D

Deleted member

I plan on it, though I need to eat as well :yoshi:
Now’s your chance to see what blended-up fast food tastes like.
Molars. I might need another root canal if it keeps up

And yes, I have stuff to care of that...
Well, it’s relieving to hear you have stuff to take care of it, but not having a root canal would be ideal. Hopefully you won’t need one…
Get well soon. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
can't believe sakurai was considerate enough to let us file our taxes in smash
I love the little attentions to detail in the mode. Like Yoshi not being selectable in it.

Last edited:

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Not too fussed about HRC but will be genuinely surprised if it doesn't make it back at some stage

What I'd really like to see is a fixed version of All Star mode which doesn't just dump all the fighters on you with no breaks - split it up like it used to be

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
The 'only' other idea I can think of is it'd be in the Spirits Menu.

It's a definite reach, but I 'could' see a world where they play with the gimmick of "Equip your strongest spirit and send that Sandbag flying!"

Otherwise....'unno.

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge

It's a definite reach, but I 'could' see a world where they play with the gimmick of "Equip your strongest spirit and send that Sandbag flying!"

Otherwise....'unno.
I suppose... Then again though, would Sakurai realistically want to have one of the most well known and long-lasting modes in Smash Bros. literally just demoted to a gimmick? I mean, we know how gimmicks go down in Smash.

*Starts having flashbacks to Brawl Tripping*

Shroob

Sup?
I suppose... Then again though, would Sakurai realistically want to have one of the most well known and long-lasting modes in Smash Bros. literally just demoted to a gimmick? I mean, we know how gimmicks go down in Smash.

*Starts having flashbacks to Brawl Tripping*
"What is Target Smash and All-Star Mode"

Besides, if we run by this logic, you don't 'have' to use Spirits, it'd just mainly be used for extra power.

Of course this is all theoretical what ifs.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335

Otherwise....'unno.
don't even think it's much of a reach - with how much they want people to care about spirits, making them a central focus of a souped-up home run contest (bringing your own items in, hitting the sandbag distances it could never usually go in previous games) sounds like something they'd do

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
I mean the absolute dream would be Smash Run returning with added features, but that just ain't happening

osby

Smash Obsessed

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
"What is Target Smash and All-Star Mode"

Besides, if we run by this logic, you don't 'have' to use Spirits, it'd just mainly be used for extra power.

Of course this is all theoretical what ifs.
Watch Them not showing seperate highscores for non-spirit runs making them completely redundant.

And also watch Them have HRC impact GSP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom