• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
The real kicker is alt accounts aren't allowed. So when you come back you just get banned. Thus, losing the bet truly erases you from Smashboards.

The stakes be real.
Shhhhhh we're gonna be sneeeeaaaaaaky.

They won't know it's us ;^D

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
@ShinyLegendary wheedled his way out of his own death bet.

Personally, I'd like to have him bet his account like @Zeke The Zekenator, @Bolderousness, @ShotoStar, and @Onereasonanddone have all bet. However, if it means him never coming back to the site then that's too far for mine and everyone else's tastes. If he were willing to open an alt account (like the rest of us are just going to end up doing anyways) that'd be one thing, but if he's gonna go all or nothing like that then I'd rather take nothing and have him still be around.
it's because deep down he knows he'll lose

I mean, I also think it's pretty uneven for y'all to be risking your accounts and Shiny just sittin' pretty with a quick avatar change and a single post as punishment, but if he's gonna go all or nothing, there's nothing to be done.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I'm curious about Astral Chain, considering it's another platinum deved Nintendo game despite how that didn't go very well for W101.
Astral Chain isn't releasing on the Wii U though.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
I'm curious about Astral Chain, considering it's another platinum deved Nintendo game despite how that didn't go very well for W101.
It'll go well.

Because the Astral Chain Twins are gonna be bonus DLC characters in Smash Ultimate.

Mark my words.

I mean, I also think it's pretty uneven for y'all to be risking your accounts and Shiny just sittin' pretty with a quick avatar change and a single post as punishment, but if he's gonna go all or nothing, there's nothing to be done.
Yeah, it is pretty uneven. I'm not going to lie about that.

But we're going to win so it doesn't matter.

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
It'll go well.

Because the Astral Chain Twins are gonna be bonus DLC characters in Smash Ultimate.

Mark my words.
You have anything that's leading you to that conclusion,

Or is this just a...
looks left
looks right

game theory?

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer

Personally, I'd like to have him bet his account like @Zeke The Zekenator, @Bolderousness, @ShotoStar, and @Onereasonanddone have all bet. However, if it means him never coming back to the site then that's too far for mine and everyone else's tastes. If he were willing to open an alt account (like the rest of us are just going to end up doing anyways) that'd be one thing, but if he's gonna go all or nothing like that then I'd rather take nothing and have him still be around.

Yo @ShinyLegendary how about if I win you also have to play a game of the thread's choosing and post about it? Since if we lose we gotta play Fates (except ShotoStar who plays Blazing Sword). I know that wasn't in the original terms of our bet, but I think it'd make things a bit more equal. If you've got ideas or things you're willing to bet on your side I'm open to them as well.
As someone who only pops in once every day or two due to a phobia of anime discussions, what are people betting on?

Just make Shiny's punishment that he has to stay outside for like two or three hours, no screens.

The real kicker is alt accounts aren't allowed. So when you come back you just get banned. Thus, losing the bet truly erases you from Smashboards.

The stakes be real.
Yeah I'm sure no one here has alt accounts.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130

Yo @ShinyLegendary how about if I win you also have to play a game of the thread's choosing and post about it? Since if we lose we gotta play Fates (except ShotoStar who plays Blazing Sword). I know that wasn't in the original terms of our bet, but I think it'd make things a bit more equal. If you've got ideas or things you're willing to bet on your side I'm open to them as well.
What exactly is the condition for you guys to win the bet?

Is it just that Brave is Erdrick and he'll be revealed next, or is there another condition that needs to be fulfilled?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I see people's talking about bet, and all I can think is the bet I did with Gentlepanda Gentlepanda .

I'm going to be both happy and sad whatever a XB2 character is reveal or not as a DLC character down the line.

D

Deleted member

**** I legit keep forgetting that Heihachi @ EVO was also another condition, all the while I've been pushing Banjo @ E3.

Jesus, now what am I supposed to do. I mean, it fits with the Endgame post still, but now I'm just confused.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
As someone who only pops in once every day or two due to a phobia of anime discussions, what are people betting on?
Erdrick getting in to Ultimate or not. If he's not in by the end of the Fighters Pass, all the people tehponycorn listed have to delete their account.

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
They're betting on Erdrick being part of the fighters pass, if he isn't in then they'll delete their accounts.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
You know that feeling when you need to be asleep but you're hungry?

It's the worst.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
You know what? Listening to the Kakegurui OP on loop put me in a bettin' mood. Plus, I'm pretty confident in Erdrick's chances, and we have until at MOST February 2020 to see if we won or not. By that point, who knows? Maybe I'll have gotten sick of you lot and I'll want to delete my account anyway.

DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon I wish to join your suicide pact. If Erdrick ain't in, I'll delete my account right alongside y'all.

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
What's funny is that if they lose the bet it'll take the entirety of 2019 for us to find out.
They're playing the long game. It is going to be funny if only one DLC slot remained and no Square Enix character has been revealed yet.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
What if Erdrick gets in but isn't Brave?

Shroob

Sup?
You know what? Listening to the Kakegurui OP on loop put me in a bettin' mood. Plus, I'm pretty confident in Erdrick's chances, and we have until at MOST February 2020 to see if we won or not. By that point, who knows? Maybe I'll have gotten sick of you lot and I'll want to delete my account anyway.

DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon I wish to join your suicide pact. If Erdrick ain't in, I'll delete my account right alongside y'all.
download.png

"The Reaper will remember this"

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Now I can say this and mean it.

What's the point of betting if you don't risk it all?

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Ya'll are morons. Dont burn bridges like that.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Man, it'd be weird coming to the thread only to find a bunch of "new" users who act like a whole bunch of old users who disappeared after losing a bet.

It'd feel like one of those lame ass sequel series with a new cast struggling to create a meaningful identity old fans can connect with.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Then the Erdrick supporters win. The bet is just "Will Erdrick get in, period".
I swear some people were betting Erdrick is Brave, not Erdrick is in.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
It'll go well.

Mark my words.
Just like how Wonder Red was totally playable in Smash 4?

Although to be fair the 3DS would've been an obstacle.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
The real star player on the opposite side is @ShinyLegendary , who swears on his goddamn life that Erdrick won't be in, period.

Ya'll are morons. Dont burn bridges like that.

Women, too. :teeth:

Man, it'd be weird coming to the thread only to find a bunch of "new" users who act like a whole bunch of old users who disappeared after losing a bet.

It'd feel like one of those lame *** sequel series with a new cast struggling to create a meaningful identity old fans can connect with.
People change their names so often that's basically what's up already for those comfortably out of the loop such as myself.

D

Deleted member

Are you sure you want to evolve "The Stardust Crusaders"

>[Yes] [No]

"The Stardust Crusaders" Has evolved into "Passione"

Seriously though Welcome aboard.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Are you sure you want to evolve "The Stardust Crusaders"

>[Yes] [No]

"The Stardust Crusaders" Has evolved into "Passione"

Seriously though Welcome aboard.
*Fighting Gold blares in the distance*

D

Deleted member

*Fighting Gold blares in the distance*
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢰⣄⢤⣀⠄⡆⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⣴⣶⣶⣼⣿⣯⡛⢾⣇⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣾⣿⡟⢩⠢⣴⠟⣟⣿⣷⡌⢻⡟⠢⢄⠄ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠟⠁⢤⡄⢠⡟⢸⣾⣿⣿⣿⡞⣿⣄⣀⠄ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠉⠉⠈⠋⠸⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⣻⡏⠁⠄ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠖⢒⡠⠄⣈⣀⣀⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⠜⠫⢿⣿⢇⣿⢟⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⡀⠈⠖⢀⠭⠄⠈⠐⠄⠄⢁⠄⠖⠂⣸⣼⣽⠘⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⣀⠨⢤⡴⢶⣣⣠⣦⣚⣏⡱⣝⣙⣦⣤⣶⣿⠇⠋⠄⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⡀⠄⡠⠠⠔⠄⣉⠩⠭⠍⠉⠙⠛⢀⡰⢋⣠⠟⢉⣾⣿⣹⠃⡵⠙⢀⡠⠖⠛⠻⠊⠄⠄⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⡀⠄⢀⠄⠠⠓⠋⠁⠤⠒⠚⡿⠷⠄⠄⠄⠄⣤⣴⢿⣧⣾⣿⡶⠿⢿⣿⢰⢐⡄⠄⠈⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⢀⡀⢀⡀⠄⠦⣞⢓⡎⠄⢀⠄⣀⣀⡤⠄⠄⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣼⠿⣿⣿⣖⣀⣰⣿⣷⡞⠹⠆⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄ ⠄⠰⠤⡒⠸⢿⢂⠈⣱⣔⡫⠍⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢰⣁⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣝⡿⢿⣦⣤⣶⣖⠂⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⠄⠫⢐⡂⡟⠄⠈⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢻⣿⣿⣩⡾⢏⣿⣿⣾⣾⠋⠛⠿⣿⣿⠆⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠲⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢴⣿⣿⣿⣽⣯⣼⠿⣃⡻⣧⣄⣀⠄⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣭⣽⣿⠟⠋⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⢀⠔⣚⡚⡤⢐⣟⢿⠛⡿⣿⡿⠿⣿⣿⡏⠉⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⡣⠷⠠⠔⣒⢱⣙⣾⣷⣾⢮⣛⢟⣿⣻⠩⡽⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣀⣠⣤⣾⣧⡖⣳⣛⣥⣾⣿⣿⣿⢻⡇⠉⠖⣬⠻⢔⢷⣴⡄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣠⡤⣴⡲⢟⣿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣽⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡮⡗⠚⢶⠃⣴⢠⣤⠜⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣀⡴⣟⠏⢷⣹⣱⣧⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣼⡻⠃⠾⢠⠓⡍⣼⡸⡠⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⢠⡤⣶⣟⢻⣵⣍⢿⣧⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠛⠁⠈⠛⢏⢹⣿⣿⣿⣶⣼⡢⢃⡌⣷⠵⠃⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⠄⢰⣿⣿⣿⣗⡿⢷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠿⠟⠋⠉⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢹⣿⣣⡜⢿⣿⣿⣮⡱⣿⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⢹⣿⣿⣿⣫⠿⣸⠿⣮⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣸⡻⡿⡸⢧⣿⣿⣛⣭⣜⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠙⢿⣿⣧⣤⣛⠿⢟⣿⣆⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣾⢧⣭⡻⣿⣿⣿⠤⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠙⠻⣧⡝⢼⣬⣿⣿⣇⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣿⣿⣶⣟⣿⣿⣿⣿⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠉⠻⡿⣾⣿⣿⣿⣶⡄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣹⣿⣿⣷⣄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠙⢷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣤⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠈⠻⣻⣿⣗⡿⢇⡹⠔⣵⣦⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠙⢿⣻⣾⣷⣾⣷⣦⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠈⠘⢿⣿⣷⡸⠿⣤⣿⣿⣶⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⡩⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣦⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠈⠛⢿⣿⣝⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⢤⣶⣷⣼⣿⣭⣿⣿⣿⣱⣿⡿⣣⣀⣀⣀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠙⠿⣮⣻⣿⣯⣿⣷⣄⠄⠄⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠙⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠉⠙⠛⠋⠙⠙⠋⠉⠉⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠉⠻⣿⣯⢿⣿⣿⣷⣴⡆ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠹⣿⡮⣿⣟⣻⠃ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢁⣘⣷⣿⣾⡇⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⣾⣏⣀⣀⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⣰⣪⣿⣭⣭⣉⣒⢿⣿⢤⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⣼⢻⣿⢟⣿⣟⢿⣿⠃⡙⠻⣽⡄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⣼⣿⡼⣼⣾⠿⣫⣒⡬⠐⠾⢀⣿⣧⣀⣀⢀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⡸⣿⡟⡻⣭⠫⠂⠄⢀⠄⠄⣱⠋⠄⠄⠄⠙⢺⣦⣀⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢿⣷⡍⠘⣀⡀⠄⠄⠄⡜⠄⠄⠄⡠⢦⣤⣤⠹⣧⡈⢣⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠈⠉⠳⡐⠃⠄⠄⠄⢠⡇⠄⠄⠬⡄⣠⠏⡝⣔⣿⣷⣶⣽⣆⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠐⠠⡀⣀⠴⠿⡏⠉⠈⢸⠸⠟⢨⠙⠿⣻⠝⢛⠛⠿⣷⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⠎⠄⢀⠣⠄⡋⠉⠄⣀⡔⢀⣴⣦⣤⣀⣑⣠⣴⡇⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠠⠄⠄⡰⠉⠄⣴⡿⢱⠄⠑⢊⣱⣿⣿⣿⣽⣿⣃⢿⣿⣷⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⡀⡰⠁⡀⠄⠄⣀⠞⠋⠡⣂⣈⡽⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣭⣛⣳⣽⣿⣇⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⡀⠄⠤⠄⡀⠄⡆⣀⣀⣀⠄⠄⠄⢀⡴⢁⠔⠁⢀⠔⣼⡠⠄⣀⣠⣟⣭⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄ ⠠⢘⡤⠤⣤⣀⠈⣝⡛⡟⠉⠁⢉⣐⡶⠛⠁⣈⡠⡴⠃⠄⢛⠃⠄⡘⠙⠘⠻⠿⠛⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣟⢻⡷⣄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠘⠫⠳⠓⠣⠧⠄⠄⠄⠈⠇⠄⠄⣸⠋⠄⠄⠄⠄⠉⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⣴⣹⢏⣿⣗⠟⢿⢋⣭⣩⢳⡷⢏⢢⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⡆⣠⠤⠖⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣀⣀⣀⣠⢤⢶⡁⢈⣵⣿⡿⠩⡄⢡⡬⢄⡛⠾⢧⢧⢹⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠈⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⣞⡤⣬⢭⠏⣑⣚⣙⣿⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣵⣪⣃⣹⢟⠃⣓⢸⣠⢻⠄⡄⠄⠄⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠑⠹⢾⣛⣽⢿⡿⣟⢿⣻⣿⢾⠣⣶⢭⣫⣝⢿⣿⣿⣆⣣⣧⢻⣸⢰⢇⠄⠄⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣀⣄⠖⠻⣉⣏⣻⣑⣷⣾⣟⣏⡻⢱⠿⠺⡀⣯⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⡘⣟⣼⠈⡇⠄⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣠⣶⣮⢍⣼⣺⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡷⢦⣗⣼⣶⣷⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣻⣿⡇⢹⣼⠴⣀⠄⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣠⡴⣾⣫⣋⠞⢨⢧⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿⣏⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢟⣛⢯⣧⣝⣛⣓⣛⣚⣚⣿⣟⡒⠄ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢸⣿⣿⣾⣿⣿⣿⣾⠿⣿⢿⣿⣟⢚⢻⣯⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠏⠁⠄⠄⠉⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠁⠄⠄⠄⠁⠄ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠈⠻⠿⠿⣷⣯⣥⣭⣼⣳⣟⣮⣡⡏⣝⢳⡟⣿⣿⡿⠏⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠈⠙⠛⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣾⣮⣿⣿⣿⣿⢗⣄⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢠⣿⡷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿⣾⣿⣷⣶⣄⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⠔⣾⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠋⠉⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢏⣶⣤⡄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣀⣀⣾⣶⣾⣿⣿⡵⠟⠛⠋⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠽⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣻⣖⣒⣀⣀⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢴⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠉⠉⠉⠉⠁⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠈⠻⢿⣿⣷⣺⣾⣿⣧⣄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠸⣝⣿⢿⣽⣽⣿⣦⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠉⠐⠛⠭⠯⠋⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄

Yes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
WELP.

I was certainly wrong about my current stance with Palaces.

Don't make me hate this place before Smash comes out...

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I feel like somehow I don't deserve to sleep tonight unless I do something positive and meaningful to counteract the fact that I'm a dingleberry muffin, so I just

carryconcept.png

For some reason I'm an even worse artist than usual tonight so for this image these two get googly eyes.

Ahahahha I love California
View attachment 206627
EAT YOUR HAMBURGERS APOLLO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom