• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Okay,okay this one is funny. She was in the movie I think.
Seriously, look into the husband and wife who created Wonder Woman. The two of them were into some WEIRD fetish stuff and they used the comic as an outlet.

Not you Pakky, you obviously already know. I’m talking to the others.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Gentlepanda Gentlepanda wishes that "Brave" ends up being someone from Bravely.

@JDCabrera wishes to see it being Eight or someone with him as an alt (like Erdrick)

Graizen Graizen hopes to see "Brave" being Agumon

In the end, I don't mind who the identity of this character ends up being.
As long as many people enjoy their presence I am good.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Okay. How the **** do I stop getting emails from Smashboards. I turned it off in my settings but I STILL get hundreds of emails every time anyone here posts. It’s cluttering my inbox.

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
What? Not sure that the context is for that , but you seem pretty good at finding weird ones.
It's not hard. The Silver Age of comics with DC was full of this stuff, to the point that Marvel started making fun of them for it with stuff like this:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
the newer Agnès leak with the correct accent has yet to be debunked
no hope

1554483001909.png

one hope

seriously someone please find me this model so my last lingering hopes can be crushed into a million tiny pieces

Pakky

Smash Hero
Superman does learn space karate at some point but yeah.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Yeah. Hopefully the success of Aquaman and Shazam fixes all that.

Too bad Henry Cahill, Ben Afflek, Will Smith, and Ezra Miller were all most likely casualties of that failed era.
I feel so goddamn bad for Affleck as Batman was the only time he'd do a superhero movie after Daredevil and the **** that happened behind the scenes made him want to quit. I wish we got the solo movie with Deathstroke he planned

D

Deleted member

I'm surprised nobody brought up the mutant Blob to this specific comic book talk.

I feel so goddamn bad for Affleck as Batman was the only time he'd do a superhero movie after Daredevil and the **** that happened behind the scenes made him want to quit. I wish we got the solo movie with Deathstroke he planned
Me too, honestly.

Last edited by a moderator:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
My favorite quote about Batman v Superman.

Screwattack Sam: That Movie had a lot of problems, but Afflek and Cavill we’re NOT one of them.

Hopefully the DCEU will get straightened out now that Geoff Johns has taken over creative control. He is very much DC’s Stan Lee, except in the modern era.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I hope that they give Henry Cavill another chance as Superman.

I know he can make a great version, he just needs a decent script and the right director to nail it.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
I hope that they give Henry Cavill another chance as Superman.

I know he can make a great version, he just needs a decent script and the right director to nail it.
I'm 99% sure he's probably out considering what Shazam pulled at the end.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Yeah. Hopefully the success of Aquaman and Shazam fixes all that.

Too bad Henry Cahill, Ben Afflek, Will Smith, and Ezra Miller were all most likely casualties of that failed era.
If they actually had decent writers/directors then Cavill and Affleck would have gotten better movies.

I actually thought Affleck was one of the best Batmen.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Tbf a common criticism of Will Smith is that he plays the same character in about every movie he's in
I love him but yeah, a lot of directors just want to put the fresh prince of bel air in the movie

Kinda like Dwayne Johnson now that I think about it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I would love a new Green Lantern movie, since I love the many versions of the character a lot.

Plastic Man would be cool too.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
What if.....

Imagine this scenario. You go back in time and give Sakurai a finished launch build of Ultimate 3 years early. What do you think he will add to the game now with all this extra time?

I can easily see characters like Shadow, Waluigi, Spring Man, Isaac, Krystal, Rex, and Shovel Knight making it at this point.

Probably some more new and returning stages too. A stage based off of Sun and Moon maybe? Maybe we finally get a Gyromite stage? Tetris? Mario Party?

D

Deleted member

What if.....

Imagine this scenario. You go back in time and give Sakurai a finished launch build of Ultimate 3 years early. What do you think he will add to the game now with all this extra time?

I can easily see characters like Shadow, Waluigi, Spring Man, Isaac, Krystal, Rex, and Shovel Knight making it at this point.

Probably some more new and returning stages too. A stage based off of Sun and Moon maybe? Maybe we finally get a Gyromite stage? Tetris? Mario Party?
I would love to get Mach Rider in that scenario.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Hold up, where did this come from? When was this a thing?
Like around the time of Isabelle's reveal, I believe.

Which is why it's fake because DLC apparently wasn't being worked on yet at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom