• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
I am disappointed.

I asked for 48, you only gave me 35 (36 because I added myself from the start).

Because of this 12 users will be added by myself.

Here's the complete list:
  1. Tehponycorn
  2. SneakyLink
  3. Cyndane
  4. Connorb0t2
  5. ShotoStar
  6. Zack E.
  7. Noipoi
  8. Idon
  9. [Hinata]
  10. Mr. Wario
  11. Staindgrey
  12. Smashing Ramen
  13. ToasterBrains
  14. Zinith
  15. Moydow
  16. KMDP
  17. Shishoe
  18. Fenriraga
  19. Vaanrose
  20. Swamp Sensei
  21. Redfeatherraven
  22. Alek poster
  23. Cutie Gwen
  24. Opossum
  25. Yellowlord
  26. A Distant Demon
  27. Coricus
  28. Ura
  29. The Stoopid Unicorn
  30. Praline
  31. Chrono
  32. Roberk
  33. Ryumo
  34. Iridium
  35. Teeb147
  36. Bolderousness
  37. NonSpecificGuy
  38. Luigi The President
  39. osby
  40. JDCabera
  41. KMDP
  42. Diem
  43. Scoliosis Jones
  44. SnakeFighter64
  45. Mythra
  46. TotsBS
  47. ClaTheBae
  48. Rhadamanthus

The games start tomorrow.

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Did something happen while I slept
The world waits for no one, Gwen. Even you.

No but really I've been taking care of my brother tonight I don't know what we're talking about.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Late but heartfelt compliment and thanksgiving post. If you're not mentioned, it's nothing personal at all. Everyone here is cool and awesome. These are just my personal thoughts, in no particular order.

staindgrey staindgrey - It's always been an absolute pleasure having you around. You bring both maturity and silliness to the thread when appropriate, and it's always enjoyable seeing you around. Your great sense of humor is frequently apparent. Not only that, but your determination in the face of difficult conditions, both in Smash and in real life, are incredibly admirable. You handle the challenges life throws at you with patience, maturity, and diligence, not letting your emotions compromise your judgment, and that's a major virtue. And your determination to improve at Smash is great, even in spite of your struggle finding a character. On top of this, you're also incredibly passionate about your YouTube series, which you've put a lot of love into. When stories like Undertale make commentary on the value of determination, you're the kind of guy they're talking about. I only wish I had more Resident Evil experience to compare with you. Maybe when this nightmare of a month is over, we can play Operation Raccoon City or something idk

@Noipoi - I originally knew you as a silly artist several months ago, but came to become more familiar with your commentary and personality, as well as your talents. In addition, your youthful enthusiasm, creativity, and kindness are all a treasure, and you should never let that go. Keep honing your crafts and you'll go far!

@ShinyLegendary - Similarly, your youthful passion about things is a joy to see. And while you acknowledge that you struggle with some things, your openness to feedback and growth mean that you're already on your way to maturing and improving yourself to become a better you

@Zinith - You almost singlehandedly got a man who's never played a Yoshi game before to buy a $60 Yoshi game on release last week. Your enthusiasm for the character has rubbed off on me and gotten me to appreciate him in a whole new way :yoshi:

Pyra Pyra - I don't interact with you too much in particular, but I often mistake your "Writing Team" credit for a moderator role, given your almost fatherly concern over the state of this silly thread. You're willing to speak out if things go too far, and I respect that courage and sensibility. You seem like the kind of person who would make a great leader of some kind

@Moydow - Thanks for all the arenas! You're an incredibly skilled player and it's always intimidating to face you. I'm also still sorry about that Dedede match

Cyn Cyn - Thanks for being a great admin and managing and participating in this madness. Your ability to not only help run the board, but participate in the community with fun and creativity is awesome. Also, I keep confusing your name with Zidane from Final Fantasy, despite not knowing anything about the character besides the name, or knowing much about FF at all

@NonSpecificGuy - A man of many gifs, you tend to start a lot of interesting discussions, and are just very friendly and enthusiastic in general. Glad to have you around!

osby osby - I remember loving your participation in other threads last year, though you haven't participated too much in recent months, apparently due to some IRL issues, I recall. I'm hoping that things get better for you, and that someday soon you'll be able to fully rejoin us in discussions and... what passes for discussions sometimes

@Venus of the Desert Bloom - You're not around often, but I'm impressed by your career as a teacher in Japan and role as a husband and father. Some of your insights into Japanese society and culture are really fascinating. Also, you're a fellow Tali-lover, so that's always grabbed my attention

@faygoshill - You bring a lot of joy and goofiness to the thread with a consistency and speed that confounds me. Your ****posting abilities are legendary

@The Gentlepanda - I don't know who the hell Edea is but I'll never not think of you when I hear that name. At times you're on par with faygo when it comes to cracking jokes with great timing

Idon Idon - I don't know much about SMT or DMC (yet), but you're fun to interact with and your Ike game is scary good

@PsySmasher - You're also really damn good at Smash, and it's fun sparring against you in arenas when I get the chance!

@Arigarmy - Your snark can either be hit or miss, but your personality is still a fun one to have around, and your Jojo expertise is impressive

@TotsBS - I have no idea what your deal is with the Scott stuff, but your posts and contributions to discussions are interesting and entertaining

AndreaAC AndreaAC - I see you lurkin' in here sometimes. But I also know you from the Ridley thread, and your art and enthusiasm are great!

@Cosmic77 - I also know you from the Ridley thread, and when you pop in here, your posts are a great contribution to the discussion

@Lollipopped - From one somewhat obscure character-lover to another, I always found your love of Pink Gold Peach to be heavily intriguing. Now when I play Mario Kart 8, I can't not think of you when I see her.

@Mr. Wario - Your signature is super adorable, and your contributions to discussion are often fun to read

Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen Hinata Hinata @Shishœ - It's fun to have you gals around and sharing your unique interests and commentary. Even if I don't interact with any of you directly, I tend to find your discussions and posts to be entertaining or informative

KMDP KMDP Wademan94 Wademan94 DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon - I had a blast talking with you guys about writing last week. I very rarely get the opportunity to discuss writing with other writers, so it was very exciting to me when we had a conversation about our work and processes. I'm always up for any further discussions!

@JDCabrera - As one Godzilla fan to another, you've got my respect. Beyond that, I appreciate your earnestness and simple enthusiasm that you're never afraid to show

And just a general thanks to all of you. I've been on internet forums since I was 13/14 years old. Boy was I embarrassing back then. But I've always tried to find a nice forum to frequent over the years, drifting from one to the other, but they all dried up or closed down over the years (lookin' at you, MetroidDatabase). I don't like Discord servers or subreddits. They're not great for discussion or getting to know people.

When I joined here last year in June, I only expected to discuss technical and speculative Smash stuff. I never imagined there'd be a goofy thread. Even if I don't have anything to particularly contribute to the discussion, I enjoy checking in and seeing you all. It's nice to have a little, supportive community that can bond around common interests and some humor.

Especially a community that can put up with the profuse amount of words that just fall out of my mouth on a day to day basis.

:ultdarksamus:

Up next, I guess: How not to write a 159 page pilot script...?
Thank you, Diem! I could not feel even happier to know that you think that of me!

Though, right now it is one of those times where my rather cheerie attitude is paled. I feel desperate to start many things I want to do to start progressing in life if I really want to make a living out of being an artist...I took too long for that because I loved drawing out of pure enjoyment, and I am still going to do that...but I cannot live without gaining something out of it, and the talks I have had with other friends, family and what I have seen with other artist going through, it pretty much confirms that. :( And without my laptop or even enhanced abilities in traditional media or even supplies, how can I even begin? I only have my sketchbook and very basic stuff and I feel that does not meet my standards, even if I wanted to try and take traditional commissions with sketches. I don't know, I am conflicted and scared.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I am disappointed.

I asked for 48, you only gave me 35 (36 because I added myself from the start).

Because of this 12 users will be added by myself.

Here's the complete list:
  1. Tehponycorn
  2. SneakyLink
  3. Cyndane
  4. Connorb0t2
  5. ShotoStar
  6. Zack E.
  7. Noipoi
  8. Idon
  9. [Hinata]
  10. Mr. Wario
  11. Staindgrey
  12. Smashing Ramen
  13. ToasterBrains
  14. Zinith
  15. Moydow
  16. KMDP
  17. Shishoe
  18. Fenriraga
  19. Vaanrose
  20. Swamp Sensei
  21. Redfeatherraven
  22. Alek poster
  23. Cutie Gwen
  24. Opossum
  25. Yellowlord
  26. A Distant Demon
  27. Coricus
  28. Ura
  29. The Stoopid Unicorn
  30. Praline
  31. Chrono
  32. Roberk
  33. Ryumo
  34. Iridium
  35. Teeb147
  36. Bolderousness
  37. NonSpecificGuy
  38. Luigi The President
  39. osby
  40. JDCabera
  41. KMDP
  42. Diem
  43. Scoliosis Jones
  44. SnakeFighter64
  45. Mythra
  46. TotsBS
  47. ClaTheBae
  48. Rhadamanthus

The games start tomorrow.
Well, to be fair, 48 was a pretty tall order. Could've cut down the roster size a bit.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Thank you, Diem! I could not feel even happier to know that you think that of me!

Though, right now it is one of those times where my rather cheerie attitude is paled. I feel desperate to start many things I want to do to start progressing in life if I really want to make a living out of being an artist...I took too long for that because I loved drawing out of pure enjoyment, and I am still going to do that...but I cannot live without gaining something out of it, and the talks I have had with other friends, family and what I have seen with other artist going through, it pretty much confirms that. :( And without my laptop or even enhanced abilities in traditional media or even supplies, how can I even begin? I only have my sketchbook and very basic stuff and I feel that does not meet my standards, even if I wanted to try and take traditional commissions with sketches. I don't know, I am conflicted and scared.
Do you have any sort of digital portfolio? I'll be looking for commissions eventually.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
The Danganronpa one is kinda weird, can't see any options to reduce the roster size.
adjust.PNG

Not only can you adjust the size, it allows for any number of characters from 2-48. As you can see, you can also adjust how many people you want to survive in the end.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I’m gonna start saying “STOP ENCOURAGING HER! GANG OF BULLIES!”

Thanks Zeke for literally everything you say

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I’m gonna start saying “STOP ENCOURAGING HER! GANG OF BULLIES!”

Thanks Zeke for literally everything you say
Zeke is my absolute favorite character from XBC2. He's so good.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Your roster is fine. Though I don't think Mega Man should be based solely on one game. But certain weapons would make for good choices, like Pile Driver, Torch Cannon(I forget the exact name) and Speed Gear. But I think having Top Spin as a Tatsu, Metal Blade, Tornado Hold and a Shield Weapon could make for a fun way to re-design his moveset. I'd also add Carnage and swap Miles out for Miguel(2099) if we're making a 2nd Spider-Man.
I just mean his design as well as a few of his weapons and potentially the Double Gear system would be taken from 11, he’d still have plenty of material from other games like the stuff you mentioned.

I’ll think about Carnage and I dunno, from what I’ve seen Miguel would be better suited as a costume rather than a full on character, aside from future tech which I could honestly see being part of Peter’s weapons anyway in the form of his PS4 gadgets, I don’t see enough different Miguel has from Peter whereas Miles I think the size difference along with the camouflage and electricity would help differentiate him more from standard Peter in his gameplay on top of with his own fighting style with the spider powers.

Last edited:

DaybreakHorizon

NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
My ****ing god, there's a paint drying sim at brantsteele...
Hi guys welcome to part of one of my hunger games paint drying simulator
Who cares it's a ****ing paint drying simulator
PSYCH IT'S BUCK BUMBLOVANIA
Screen Shot 2019-04-02 at 11.47.04 PM.png

Sunny Yellow was the frontrunner for the entire thing, but Sickly Green came out of nowhere to tie for first. Greeny Yellow and Reddy Brown took their sweet ass time. It goes in intervals of 15 minutes, so this took a solid 3 minutes of clicking to get through.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Why some fans are like "Dragon Quest is too niche in West, don't add Erdrick" and "add a Mother character for celebrating Western release of Mother 3" at the same time?

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Do you have any sort of digital portfolio? I'll be looking for commissions eventually.
:) I would look forward to it!

Unfortunately, I don't exactly have one. I wanted to start from scratch and give the best quality I could, but again, my damn laptop broke or detatched, and it is a ****ty laptop overall, and it I won't get it back anytime soon. Most of my work are doodles or personal projects out of enjoyment. 3 where specifically commissioned by friends and I could not continue with more. That is why I wish I had an scanner or something at least, and the computer I have available is as slow as a turtle. Plus it does not have my tablet installed.

T w T I feel as if the universe was against me. I was motivated to get a Switch and have some fun, but this situation is holding me back.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Why some fans are like "Dragon Quest is too niche in West, don't add Erdrick" and "add a Mother character for celebrating Western release of Mother 3" at the same time?
Because they don't want characters that are popular in Japan unless they know who they are too. Because if a character isn't known here in the West, they aren't worth the effort for a Japanese company to add.

DaybreakHorizon

NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Zeke is a ray of light in a cast of harem protagonists and fetishists.

Morag is aight too.
Late but heartfelt compliment and thanksgiving post. If you're not mentioned, it's nothing personal at all. Everyone here is cool and awesome. These are just my personal thoughts, in no particular order.

staindgrey staindgrey - It's always been an absolute pleasure having you around. You bring both maturity and silliness to the thread when appropriate, and it's always enjoyable seeing you around. Your great sense of humor is frequently apparent. Not only that, but your determination in the face of difficult conditions, both in Smash and in real life, are incredibly admirable. You handle the challenges life throws at you with patience, maturity, and diligence, not letting your emotions compromise your judgment, and that's a major virtue. And your determination to improve at Smash is great, even in spite of your struggle finding a character. On top of this, you're also incredibly passionate about your YouTube series, which you've put a lot of love into. When stories like Undertale make commentary on the value of determination, you're the kind of guy they're talking about. I only wish I had more Resident Evil experience to compare with you. Maybe when this nightmare of a month is over, we can play Operation Raccoon City or something idk

@Noipoi - I originally knew you as a silly artist several months ago, but came to become more familiar with your commentary and personality, as well as your talents. In addition, your youthful enthusiasm, creativity, and kindness are all a treasure, and you should never let that go. Keep honing your crafts and you'll go far!

@ShinyLegendary - Similarly, your youthful passion about things is a joy to see. And while you acknowledge that you struggle with some things, your openness to feedback and growth mean that you're already on your way to maturing and improving yourself to become a better you

@Zinith - You almost singlehandedly got a man who's never played a Yoshi game before to buy a $60 Yoshi game on release last week. Your enthusiasm for the character has rubbed off on me and gotten me to appreciate him in a whole new way :yoshi:

Pyra Pyra - I don't interact with you too much in particular, but I often mistake your "Writing Team" credit for a moderator role, given your almost fatherly concern over the state of this silly thread. You're willing to speak out if things go too far, and I respect that courage and sensibility. You seem like the kind of person who would make a great leader of some kind

@Moydow - Thanks for all the arenas! You're an incredibly skilled player and it's always intimidating to face you. I'm also still sorry about that Dedede match

Cyn Cyn - Thanks for being a great admin and managing and participating in this madness. Your ability to not only help run the board, but participate in the community with fun and creativity is awesome. Also, I keep confusing your name with Zidane from Final Fantasy, despite not knowing anything about the character besides the name, or knowing much about FF at all

@NonSpecificGuy - A man of many gifs, you tend to start a lot of interesting discussions, and are just very friendly and enthusiastic in general. Glad to have you around!

osby osby - I remember loving your participation in other threads last year, though you haven't participated too much in recent months, apparently due to some IRL issues, I recall. I'm hoping that things get better for you, and that someday soon you'll be able to fully rejoin us in discussions and... what passes for discussions sometimes

@Venus of the Desert Bloom - You're not around often, but I'm impressed by your career as a teacher in Japan and role as a husband and father. Some of your insights into Japanese society and culture are really fascinating. Also, you're a fellow Tali-lover, so that's always grabbed my attention

@faygoshill - You bring a lot of joy and goofiness to the thread with a consistency and speed that confounds me. Your ****posting abilities are legendary

@The Gentlepanda - I don't know who the hell Edea is but I'll never not think of you when I hear that name. At times you're on par with faygo when it comes to cracking jokes with great timing

Idon Idon - I don't know much about SMT or DMC (yet), but you're fun to interact with and your Ike game is scary good

@PsySmasher - You're also really damn good at Smash, and it's fun sparring against you in arenas when I get the chance!

@Arigarmy - Your snark can either be hit or miss, but your personality is still a fun one to have around, and your Jojo expertise is impressive

@TotsBS - I have no idea what your deal is with the Scott stuff, but your posts and contributions to discussions are interesting and entertaining

AndreaAC AndreaAC - I see you lurkin' in here sometimes. But I also know you from the Ridley thread, and your art and enthusiasm are great!

@Cosmic77 - I also know you from the Ridley thread, and when you pop in here, your posts are a great contribution to the discussion

@Lollipopped - From one somewhat obscure character-lover to another, I always found your love of Pink Gold Peach to be heavily intriguing. Now when I play Mario Kart 8, I can't not think of you when I see her.

@Mr. Wario - Your signature is super adorable, and your contributions to discussion are often fun to read

Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen Hinata Hinata @Shishœ - It's fun to have you gals around and sharing your unique interests and commentary. Even if I don't interact with any of you directly, I tend to find your discussions and posts to be entertaining or informative

KMDP KMDP Wademan94 Wademan94 DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon - I had a blast talking with you guys about writing last week. I very rarely get the opportunity to discuss writing with other writers, so it was very exciting to me when we had a conversation about our work and processes. I'm always up for any further discussions!

@JDCabrera - As one Godzilla fan to another, you've got my respect. Beyond that, I appreciate your earnestness and simple enthusiasm that you're never afraid to show

And just a general thanks to all of you. I've been on internet forums since I was 13/14 years old. Boy was I embarrassing back then. But I've always tried to find a nice forum to frequent over the years, drifting from one to the other, but they all dried up or closed down over the years (lookin' at you, MetroidDatabase). I don't like Discord servers or subreddits. They're not great for discussion or getting to know people.

When I joined here last year in June, I only expected to discuss technical and speculative Smash stuff. I never imagined there'd be a goofy thread. Even if I don't have anything to particularly contribute to the discussion, I enjoy checking in and seeing you all. It's nice to have a little, supportive community that can bond around common interests and some humor.

Especially a community that can put up with the profuse amount of words that just fall out of my mouth on a day to day basis.

:ultdarksamus:

Up next, I guess: How not to write a 159 page pilot script...?
Dude if you want to bounce ideas or talk about writing in general I'm always down.

Heck, if you wanna talk about anything in general I'm down. I like talking to you in general lol.
I'm late but I do not caaaaaare

You've always been so down-to-earth and likable in my eyes; I often forget you're a mod, you're here so often and fit in so well. The fact that I can make someone as gnarly as yourself like Geno genuinely means a ton to me. Thank you a lot boss :")

Life's been kicking my *** especially my schedule but believe me I miss you guys (and you especially) a lot so I'm trying to come back more. How am I supposed to live without my TPC essays? I can't. Fun fact; you're the longest-standing friend I've made on this site (far back as 2014 when I was a little *******)...isn't that something fellas? Big <3's to you TPC always

Geno partner in crime, your flair (dramatic flair!) in every post never ceases to amaze. Very few users are as non-controversial and just genuinely well-liked as you are in my eyes bro, never change.

This is why you are my son, Noi son, I love u

As from me:

I can hardly remember what I had to eat today so I KNOW I'd leave some important people out, but a ton of you guys have left some sort of mark on me. Seriously. Whether it be through your perseverance in supporting a specific character, your genuine kindness to one as foolish as me, or even just some memorable memeposts you've made; if you're reading this, I can probably tell you a moment I recall from you in some way, shape or form. (test it if you want!) Love y'all a lot.

...now that's the wholesomeness you're getting from me see you rascals soon
:^)

<3

Last edited:

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696

Unfortunately, I don't exactly have one. I wanted to start from scratch and give the best quality I could, but again, my damn laptop broke or detatched, and it is a ****ty laptop overall, and it I won't get it back anytime soon. Most of my work are doodles or personal projects out of enjoyment. 3 where specifically commissioned by friends and I could not continue with more. That is why I wish I had an scanner or something at least, and the computer I have available is as slow as a turtle. Plus it does not have my tablet installed.

T w T I feel as if the universe was against me. I was motivated to get a Switch and have some fun, but this situation is holding me back.
I'd like to help, but I'm not sure how. I do have a spare computer, but I couldn't part with it without a return of investment.

Have you honestly considered a GoFundMe or something like that? I'm not the biggest fan of those crowd sourcing things but you're a likeable person. I'm sure there are people who would donate small contributions to getting you the materials you need.

Shroob

Sup?
"I don't know who this character/game is, so instead add *insert irrelevant and obscure character that the fanbase has latched onto* here"

I love this fanbase, but we're one hell of an echo chamber.

Sometimes it pays off, like with Ridley and K.Rool

Other times it doesn't like with Isaac and Geno.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Everyone's going to be sweating bullets in a couple hours, huh?
Did I miss something? Why would we be sweating bullets in a couple hours?

DaybreakHorizon

NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
9c0.jpg

Why hasn't this been said in the 4 months we've been debating about Dragon Quest?

Seriously osby osby you're really doing it to 'em huh? Power to you dude.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
If there ISN'T a Direct announcement tomorrow(today depending on your timezone), I'm going to be hella confused.

Best Buy just so happened to leak Joker's render on a ad that was only good for this specific week.

They leak THREE games that have been part of the inner-leak circle(except AlttP, wtf lol)

And then, nothing.

Shroob

Sup?
The biggest question to me is:

What the flying ****, A Link to the Past? Huh?

Like, we don't even have the remake of Awakening out yet, where the **** did this come from?

I've been keeping my ear to the ground for awhile, but I have not heard jack **** about this. Prime Trilogy and Persona 5 Switch were open book secrets at this point, but THIS, nope.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Hmm. A Direct announcement does seem likely. I can't say I'd be surprised if we DIDN'T get one, but the evidence is piling up. Without even getting into the words of leakers who claim one is coming, we have the coincidence of Joker's render being leaked in Best Buy's weekly news, plus the coincidence of the new games being listed on Best Buy's servers.

And in the words of His Honor from the Ace Attorney series, "two coincidences in a row sounds more like a pattern to me."

KMDP

Smash Legend
Welp, time for me to head off to bed.

Before I go, I'd like to point DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon towards Pokémon Crystal Clear by Shockslayer, a pretty cool Pokémon Crystal Rom Hack that makes the game open world.

The game is pretty hard to find (Shockslayer closed the site he posted it on and moved to Discord), but it's well worth looking into.

The system it uses isn't perfect (Trainers scale to your Badge count, but wild encounters don't), but it makes for a refreshing jaunt through Kanto and Johto since the maps have been slightly altered or routes have been opened to allow you to go anywhere you want

Examples include:
  1. You can start from Pallet Town or New Bark Town (and there's a frankly ridiculous number of Starters to choose from)
  2. The Route between Ecruteak and Mahogany has had land bridges added so you don't need Surf to get between them
  3. The Ferry and Train Systems are always open, and the number of locations the ferry takes you to has been increased
  4. Some of the ledges blocking your way from Cerulean back to Pewter and New Bark to Blackthorn have been removed
  5. The tree stopping you from going through Diglett's Cave is gone
Just some words of warning, though
  1. The story had to be removed to make the Open World nature of the game work.
  2. Don't bother trying to take on Sprout Tower when you would be "supposed to", it's now a mid-game dungeon at best (i.e. the Trainer levels are in their 40s regardless of Badge Count), I think the same applies to the Slowpoke Well.
  3. The Elite Four are massively overlevelled, like, jesus,. (They have Level 70-80 Pokémon or something, even if you've only gotten 8 badges and are about Level 40, every E4 member has a unique theme though, which is pretty neat).
And now, I go.

By the way, TPC, tag me if you start the DGRP simulator while I'm not here, k?

Shroob

Sup?
There's also always next week guys.

And the third week.

And the fourth and final week as well.
I mean sure, but there's a bit of a flaw of logic to that.

Why would Best Buy put up an ad featuring Joker if it wasn't coming this week? Or add these new games to their registry?

This seems like stuff Nintendo sent them to put up 'this' week, but they jumped the gun by several days.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

You could use a bit of cash to get a small scanner, no manner how cheap it is, and start from there.

That's what I do, I use a scanner that probably is from the 90s, a dumpster laptop and online software to make the lines look cleaner and stuff.

The difference is that you are at a pretty high artistic level and your work will be able to generate earnings without any problem :p

D

Deleted member

Honestly, this is one of the simplest ways to put how absurd is the argument. Plus, people never seem to care when proposing the opossite.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
Everyone's going to be sweating bullets in a couple hours, huh?
I'll probably be asleep so have fun with that. :202:

I expect to wake up to 10+ pages, don't disappoint me guys

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
He’s definitely grown on me- but I can say that about virtually every other character besides Bana, the generic blades with southern accents, and... well, Tora half the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom