• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
**** it.

I'm gonna go play Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE.

Iko MattOrr

Smash Champion
NNID
Iko_MattOrr
I remember when on Youtube there was a minor trend of making gameplay videos of emulated Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask or Mario 64, using the L to levitate cheat, with Scatman as soundtrack.

MainJPW

M.T.A
I remember when on Youtube there was a minor trend of making gameplay videos of emulated Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask or Mario 64, using the L to levitate cheat, with Scatman as soundtrack.
My brain associates Scatman with mostly Mario 64. Ngl, it fits.
I used to love watching AMVs on YouTube in 2007.

Uh I mean-I HATE EVERYTHING
Dragon Ball AMV’s were my ****.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I think my biggest issue with Tokyo Mirage Sessions (besides glorifying and normalizing abusive idol culture and the fact that the original teaser was pretty much false advertising) is the fact that despite having so many of my favorite Fire Emblem characters (Chrom, Virion, kinda-sorta Marth, Caeda, Tiki, Cain...apparently Lon'qu is a boss too?), literally all of their designs elicit a "Look at how they massacred my boy" reaction from me.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I think my biggest issue with Tokyo Mirage Sessions (besides glorifying and normalizing abusive idol culture and the fact that the original teaser was pretty much false advertising) is the fact that despite having so many of my favorite Fire Emblem characters (Chrom, Virion, kinda-sorta Marth, Caeda, Tiki, Cain...apparently Lon'qu is a boss too?), literally all of their designs elicit a "Look at how they massacred my boy" reaction from me.
Don't worry, they are neither important nor relevant to most of the overarching plot. Just think of them as personas with a Fire Emblem aesthic.

Except for Tiki. She's a vocaloid that is preventing Gharnef's/Madeus's return

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Petition for a new idol game starring Zelda characters instead of whatever persona megami tensei or fire emblem are supposed to be

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Say what you will about the Scatman but that song is a masterpiece.

D

Deleted member

This freaking scrub actually thought this crappy art would get him into an art school in Vienna lmao

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom